Twilight Mafia XVI

Winged Wolf Fang
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by Winged Wolf Fang »

Sorry Lid, I already said why I wasn't here, but I'll be here every other day now. ( I will be here more often on breaks though )

So whats going on? Nothing I've read makes sence...

I sit on the couch looking around, since I haven't seen the house in a while.

Is anyone here at the moment?
ImageImageImage
Twilight Mafia: Jack Ab. Rizzo, or just Ab
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"Well then, that's settled...yeah...unfortunately I left the non-veggie vamp camp before I could inherit a car so..." said Dex, "Let's take your car." He smiled "Let me just let Monkey out and we'll go."

"Alright," I said, hopping from my chair. "I'll go pull my car up front and we can leave." I turned and went towards the entrance way of our house. Passing by the living room area, I saw Ab. My eyes widened, "Hello Ab! Long time no see." I smiled, and played with my keys in my hand. "Sorry, I would sit and chat, but I have to get going... I'll see you later yes?" I waved to him and went outside to my new precious baby. It was so far, my favorite vehicle, with a nice purring engine, and scissor doors.

I swiftly got into it's smooth black interior and pulled up to the front, waiting for Dex.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Winged Wolf Fang
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Okay, Rosa, later.

I stare at a vase and the water foated out started to circle around me, like i saw in my head, and was entertaining myself.

Some water glides over to the kitchen and grabs a ramen opens the bag, the noodles fall on the water, the water boils instantly, and the little bag with the flavor opens and the powder falls in the water, it mixes, and comes to me.
ImageImageImage
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Tis okay, Ab, I was fake ranting.)

I poked my head out the window and yelled, "That car is like Jacob Black in car form, Rosa! Its hot-tastic, you lucky duck!" I grinned, waved by, and pulled my head back to spy Ab sitting on a couch, looking around expectantly, then getting up to make himself ramen. "What, are you waiting for The Great Pumpkin or something, Ab?" I asked, smirking. "And you know, quotation marks are great for talking." I added. Apparently I was allowed to talk about writing my exploits while performing said exploits. It was an interesting time-paper-space continum.

(*looks at banner* I really need a new banner.)
Winged Wolf Fang
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

I turn around and look at Lid,"I know, I just used Quotations!" :mrgreen:
I grab a spoonfull of ramen from the floating ramen. I cool it down as it gets closer to my mouth and its perfect when I eat it."So Lid, anything that is important I missed, or same old same old?" I finishe the rament, and water takes spoon over to the sink and washes the spoon automatically. the sink opens and water floats over the the empty vase.
ImageImageImage
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

I patted Ab on the head, "Well, good attempt on the grammar, anyways. Now if only we could fix your abominable spelling. Perhaps bad spelling is your Talent." I mused for a moment before realizing I was going off into rather fantastical territory and really shouldn't mix fandoms. "And yeah, pretty much same old stuff. Hmm, we have a couple new people, but I don't remember whom you may have met, cept our newest dude. His name's Rollo, another Italian," I was pleased by the Italian thing, even if Sicilians were cooler, they were close to home, "but I'll let him properly introduce himself. In fact, I'm supposed to be taking him on a tour." I frowned and scooted back over to the living room to find Rollo.

(Now I have a new banner. This is very average, as most people change their banners frequently, and many people have banners.)
He was still waiting patiently, if a little confused that I had vanished on him (Sorry, Lid vanished on me and I couldn't remember where I'd left her!). "Sorry! I was a bit distracted, But on with the tour, neh?" I asked, nodding slightly. "Obviously, this is the living room. If you're not in a pre-specified place in the Mansion, you're probably in here. We all gather here for meetings and stuff, too. And on the other side ofthe hall is the kitchens, and upstairs are the bedrooms and some other stuff. Lets take a look, shall we?" I prompted, gravitating towards the stairs.
Winged Wolf Fang
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

I roll my eyes :roll: "I know I'm a bad speller, I draw, not spell..." I walk to the door and open the door," Its been raining to much, but I love it" Yan is outside sitting under a tree, and gives me a glare, I don't want to say what he said in my mind. I love the snow, I went today! hate my hurting toes and fingers though...

I look at lid and rollo walking upsairs.
ImageImageImage
Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen »

Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy wrote:(Haha, Ab and Artemis are like a package. :lol: )

(^^^ Nuh-uh! That is totally unfair to say, I just visited a few weeks ago. There were no packages' then. XD )

(You know Lidia at least you don't have to worry about moving me back. I'm still on the 'Main peeps page'. :D )

"Well, good attempt on the grammar, anyways. Now if only we could fix your abominable spelling. Perhaps bad spelling is your Talent." I jumped slightly when I suddenly heard Lidia talking to Ab downstairs.

"Good luck with that Lidia!" I shouted loudly, although I knew she could hear me perfectly from downstairs. "I've been trying to help him with that since the first moment I saw his writing and let me tell you it's an impossible task." I giggled to myself before I turned back to the spell book on my table.

"I know I'm a bad speller, I draw, not spell..." I burst out laughing as soon as I heard Ab's reply.

"That's a sorry excuse Ab and you know it. I draw and yet I still have tolerable spelling, unlike some others..." I rolled my eyes and poured the contents of my blue vial into the small rose bush set before me.

I watched intently as it grew slowly and the few buds began to grow and blossom into vibrant blue roses. "Perfect."

(I've got to go, 'Night Familia!)
Mafia Name: Medea Ariadne Artemis DeMarchi Image

^^^Link to my FanFiction.net profile...
Avi is original DigitalArt called The Oracle by 'Blackeri
Sleep Nessie
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Sleep Nessie »

Ha. For a second I thought you forgot about Rollo's tour but you remembered. :) so I guess I'll wait until you lead the way. Hi Ab? I'm Rolando or Rollo. Whatever works.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

My back was still turned towards my "visitor" so she couldn't see my eyes narrow.

"Direct," I muttered. "Rather unusual for someone from the Volturi."

I took my time picking a shirt. If she was annoyed by my rather obvious attempt at stalling, she showed no signs of it.

Finally I grabbed a cobalt blue shirt, tugged it on, and faced her. "Before I answer that, tell me why you're convinced she's dead."