Twilight Mafia XVI

JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by JazpersGrl »

((Anytime, Nicholle. Just shoot. Ali is in the kitchen with Rosa. *hinthint*))

Everyone welcomed Luisa warmly, I had a feeling she would become a good friend. Some really yummy looking cookies appeared in the oven near Rosa."I think this is a cause for celebration!"
"Exactly! Yum, thanks Rosa." I took one of the blood filled cookies and nibbled on it. The burning in my throat flared. Ugh, I need to hunt.
"So...Monica? Dexter? Anyone??" Luisa asked as she jumped onto the counter. I jumped up beside her. I muttered a "yeah..." under my breath and shoved more of the cookie in my mouth.
"Oh, I don't know. They're in the common room. We mustn't bother them. I'm sure they're probably snogging." Queenie laughed. I choked on my cookie. I choked out a 'so-or-rry'. Wow but the mental image of Monica and Dex making out. Just wow. Human Brother + (Crazy insane) Vampire Sister= Ewww.
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Other people's reactions to the word snogging was funny as well. I couldn't stop laughing. Maybe I needed to get some air. "Hey, anyone want to go outside for a moment?" I asked between my giggles.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JazpersGrl »

"Hey, anyone want to go outside for a moment?" Rosa asked between fits of laughter.
"I'm right behind you." I managed to say without spraying anyone with cookie crumbs. We went out the back door, so as not to disturb the happy couple. Uh oh, that started the giggles again. As soon as we got outside, I spit my cookie out and laughed as hard as I could for a minute. That seemed to do it. My giggles were gone. I just couldn't think the word snog- Uh oh. :lol:
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Ali came with me, and both of us tried hard to stop laughing for about a minute. But I kept thinking about snogging! "Deep breaths!" I told myself, trying to follow my own examples. But I kept hiccuping, which made me laugh harder. These cookies had WAY too much sugar apparently! Finally, I seemed to calm down a bit, and smiled towards Ali. "Thanks for coming with me Ali, I didn't think I would be able to contain my giggles for much longer. I always seem so hyper, but these cookies..." I gestured hopelessly to the one still in my hand. Without thinking, I took it and chucked it as far out into the forest as I could.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

I smiled as everyone got reaquainted with Luisa--Cookies?! I snatched three cookies off of the sheet and devoured them quickly, a huge grin on my face.

"So...Monica? Dexter? Anyone??" Luisa asked as she jumped onto the counter.

"Oh, I don't know. They're in the common room. We mustn't bother them. I'm sure they're probably snogging." Queenie laughed.

People busted out laughing at the word "snogging" and I had to join. It was such a funny word for kissing. Silly, British people, I thought.

"Hey, anyone want to go outside for a moment?" Rosa asked between fits of laughter.

"I'm right behind you!" Ali called.

I was fine, though; I could contain myself. I reached for another cookie and began to nibble.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Hey, Lid has limits to her mind powers. Just because she's omnipotent doesn't mean she's all powerful. Well, it does, but... Oh well. :D
And I dun remember that convo, but okay!)

I had been sitting on the counter, contentedly licking frosting off myself since the Dexica (HA!) situation was resolved. I let out a humongous snort at the snogging comment, falling off the counter. "Hahahaha, go on ahead, I'll hahahhaa, join when I manage to contain myself!" I continued giggling on the floor, holding my sides. Everyone's reaction was much funnier than the joke. I wondered if there was a Facebook group for that. (Which there is.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((haha I barely remember it too!! Lucky I did, I might have been clueless for longer than I had to be... :D))

Luisa started to giggle along with Rosa and Lid....her fit of giggles amplified by Queenie's wondrous expression.

She practically rolled right off the counter, but caught herself before she fell.

"Well...I'm...very easily....amused...as you can....see...." I said in between fits of laughter. Pull it together Luisa, I said to myself. "And I love to read! And paint...My I love to paint..."

I finally reigned in my tiny giggles and sat myself back on the counter, with a huge smile.

I twirled my long, fiery red hair between my fingers and blinked my green eyes. They had just a sprinkle of hazel in them, along with the freckles that were barely noticable on my pale skin.

What else did I like? I thought with kicking my long legs just slightly against the counter.

"And I like to hunt, and be with my family, and I love to eat of course," I grinned at that last one, "I allssooo love to cook! That would definitely be my favorite thing to do...."

I trailed off and smiled at Queenie and Rosa and even Lids who was still practically rolling on the floor with laughter....

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

((LOLZ))

"Thirteen?" Monica's voice peaked a new octave, nearly seeing red around the edges of her vision. Abruptly she simmered, blinking like an red-eyed owl. Monica smiled dazzingly.

"Well...that's okay, I guess." Monica said brightly. "After all, I hadn't figured out love until I met-"

Bouts of high-pitched peals of lilting laughter interrupted Monica mid-sentence. She turned just in time to see Rosa and Ali stumbling outside, clutching their sides, spitting out pieces of cookies in their fits of giggles. "What's so funny?" Monica mumbled, smiling. Without another word, she hopped up from her seat on the floor and followed after them, bouncing as she went.

((*snort* Dexica sounds pretty badarse. Like.....a deadly weapon of some sort....with a lot of knives and pointy things. :lol: ))
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(wait, is Luisa a vampire? The way you described her makes her seem so human! :lol: )

Queenie pouted as they all continued to burst out with laughter. She still hadn't the slightest idea what was so funny...
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

"Thirteen?" Monica squeaks in a high pitched voice.

I close my eyes. I really don't want to see the fire burning in hers. But I'm surprised by the change in her voice.

"Well...that's okay, I guess." Monica says. "After all, I hadn't figured out love until I met-"

The sound of a bunch of laughs interrupts her and I turn to look in the direction of the back yard from the kitchen. Monica mumbles something and by the time I turn back to her, she's gone. I press my tongue against my cheek. Smooth one, Dexter.

For a while, I just sit on the floor thinking about how much of a stupid move I just made. Then, I decide to start baking...or garden...whatever would get my mind off of things. I get to the kitchen and see Queenie there, with another vampire who I don't recognize. Queenie looks...lost...as always and the other vampire looks like she's trying to not laugh.