Twilight Mafia XVI

best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by best_beating_heart »

There was a new scent in the air. I stopped, with the sugar-filled spoon, halfway in its journey to my mouth. I wonder who it was. Everyone went out to meet the new person, but I stayed behind as I had sugar sticking to my legs. I was in the middle of brushing all the sugar off when I heard the new girl, Aida, ask if she could join.

Lidia, of course, said yes, then proceeded to say, "Oi, you lot! Be friendly, introduce yourselves. That means you too, Al, no being emo. Sorry about any sticky fingers, we're making No Bake Cookies right now. Aida's a lovely name, by the way. Like the opera."

The people out by the door then introduced themselves. I went out to where everyone was and moved forward, my dark hair bouncing slightly. I stuck out my small hand and said, "Hi Aida! I'm Maria, welcome!" I looked at Eva for a half of a second, noticed she looked slightly wary, and turned to Aida and said, "Do you have a power?"

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I pounced at Maria's shoes as she walked by, and missed... Hyper wolf pups were not so graceful... the paws were too big... but they would be fun to catch things in... Like mice... or butterflies... I launched myself at Maria's shoes again, once she stopped walking. Aha! I got them!
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Oh yes! Please make it juicy so Queenie can steal your power sometime. ;) )

(Do we still have our powers listed on the first post?)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((I think so... At least, they were last time I checked. :D ))

((And please forgive Rosa, she and I are hyper, due to mass amounts of sugar, and in her case blood. ))
ImageImageImage
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Er, no powers on the first post. They are all on the blog though.
Hehe, Viola... :lol:
Man, that must be an awesome church ball team... I could lord being tall over you! I hate being 5'4"... so short...)

I whipped my head around. I could have sworn someone said my name... But no, I definitely would've heard Lidia. Hmm. Oh well. I raised an amused eyebrow at Rosa. "Remind me not to give you sugar anymore." I picked up Puppy!Rosa and started petting her. "Shh. Don't scare the new lass."

"Is anyone watching the cookies? Not that they need to be watched, but do we really want to eat glomps out of the pot?" I asked no one in particular.
edwardlikeshaystacks

(I can see why all the new people would be so confused. Lol, the first post is drastically out of date, Viola!)

(Puppy!Rosa. Cute! *pet pet* )

best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((I'm not sure...))

As I waited for Aida's answer, I felt something pounce at my feet. It was a wolf puppy! And it was so hyper. Lidia then picked up the puppy I knew was Rosa and petted it.

I petted it too, while Lidia said, "Is anyone watching the cookies? Not that they need to be watched, but do we really want to eat glomps out of the pot?"

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
edwardlikeshaystacks

(Dexter is not on the list...he's not on the list!!! :lol:)

DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

I giggled as Puppy Rosa began playing with Maria's shoe strings.

"Remind me not to give you sugar anymore," Lidia said to Rosa, amused. She picked her up and started petting her. "Shh. Don't scare the new lass....Is anyone watching the cookies? Not that they need to be watched, but do we really want to eat glomps out of the pot?"

"I'll get to scooping," I announced. I flitted back into the kitchen and rummaged around for a spoon. Finding one, I began spooning out lumps of gooey stuff from the pot and dumping it on the wax paper.

There was something up with this Aida chick, I thought. I know there is. She seems nice enough, but she was just very...strange. She was hiding something, and I was determined to find out what it was.

You're just an insane, paranoid vamp who has been around for too long, another corner of my mind said.

Hmm. Maybe.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I was taken from the shoe by a set of vampire hands. I turned my head around to see Lid. "Remind me not to give you sugar anymore," she said, petting me. "Shh. Don't scare the new lass."

I gave the wolf equivalent to a laugh for a wolf. Did that mean I couldn't start talking normally? Though... I wasn't complaining... I loved the wolves language. It was poetic... and yet, very straight forward. Aww... But I like sugar... was the answer I gave her, as I stopped squirming.

I eyed all of the moving shoes on the ground... They were all different... They would be fun to catch... where were the butterflies when you needed them? They were fun to catch as well. I liked their colors. They were all very pretty. I once had a bowl of frosting that was a pretty color. I ate the frosting. It had a lot of sugar. I like sugar....

((Yeah, we could use you in our team... we have to pass under the arms of the other teams... otherwise they are easily able to take the ball from us... :lol:))
ImageImageImage