Twilight Mafia XVI

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(@ Rosa. :cry: This is bad real bad, Michael Jackson.)

(Oh how I miss Chaos. *pout*)

(Lol, at least Lidia is getting some exercise. He's not dead yet but the concentration is breaking so...)

Queenie watched with unfeeling eyes as Talon groaned, hands detached from the rest of his body.

"Talon. Silias wants us back. Go now, Bermuda Triangle. I'm having a little trouble with the Boss." Queenie blurted, an unfamiliar voice booming from her.

Talon nodded, gripping his hands in his mouth and ran.

Queenie's vision began to glitch and there was a terrible pain beginning to throb at the side of her head. She was all alone now. Her mind torn between control and her own. Queenie shook her head wildly and closed her eyes

"Get out of my head!" She screamed, her voice shrilling through the forest.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Oh, so am I allowed to eat his brains now? Can I can I can I?
*snorts* The image of Talon holding his own hands in his mouth is utterly hillarious. :lol: And for some reason, he showed up as a cow in my head.)

Ninja boy tore my mouth from his head, but not before I ripped off a bit of scalp. I could see his brainz! Gross, yes, but now he was vulnerable. I charged and he leap frogged over me (I feel like Victoria, but lacking the sexy wolves chasing), I did a backflip to kick him in the back, sending him flying. He did another backflip (if you're able to do backflips you should do them all the time, just because) and took a swip at me, leaving a deep scratch down my arm. I growled and grabbed his hand, flipping him around till I had his arms tied up painfully behind his back. He struggled, but I was stronger, being taller and much versed in the art of using people's own gravity against them. Then I heard something; looking up, I saw Queenie running through the woods, yelling like a maniac. I thought for a moment, then reached up a hand and slowly poked it into the ninja boy's gray matter.

(I do hope that doesn't make anyone queasy. Also, I have no idea what happens when you poke a vampire's brain. Does it actually affect their train of thought?)

Jed frowned in concentration, slowly drawing the alien venom out and into a small vial. Rosa writhed occasionally, but there was nothing he could do to ease that particular pain. He had tried before to stop the venom from hurting before, with very messy results. The venom was leaving, but in the course it had made through her body it had destroyed her shapeshifter blood. He would need Stefan, after all. He grabbed Lid's laptop and sent a message to the computer downstairs, asking Maria to call Stefan. Jed's eyebrows scrunched in concentration as another drop of venom pooled out.
edwardlikeshaystacks

(Vampire brians are gray...?)

Queenie reflexively clapped her tiny hand over a part of her head as Lidia was poking at Boq's opened fecal . Her vision came back as a blur and it took a few moments for the images around her to come into focus.

What's was happening?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

((Fecal? As in, poop?

((Are you saying Lidia's poking around in unnamed vamp's poop? :shock:

((And I do believe that poking someone's brain will result in said person spasming like he's being electrocuted, and likely unable to hold a coherent thought.

((Also, and this is late, but I wanted to congratulate Lids for finally figuring out what Gio's favorite food is. :D ))
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

(( :lol: You guys are making me laugh! ))

Jed took Rosa upstairs, while we were taking decorations out of the box, and whispered to me as he passed by, "I may have you call Stefan. I'm not sure if he'll need to come, but I don't want to scare him by calling prematurely."

I nodded, biting my lip, and looking at their retreating figures.

I started to decorate the fireplace. Hmm... we needed fake snow. Or real snow.

"Hey, Demetri!" I called out to him. He came behind me, putting his arm around my waist.

"Yes?" he said.

"Do you think we could get a snow machine?" I asked.

Demetri grinned. "Sure," he answered. "I'll go get one, if there isn't one already in the house. I'll go check."

He kissed the top of my head and went off towards the attic. There was a bing! from the computer by the window. I ran over to check it.

It was Jed, telling me that I should call Stefan. He didn't say why, but I knew it was serious. I ran towards the phone, and there was an address book by it. I went to the 'S' and saw Stefan's info there. I called his cell phone and left a message saying that he should come to the Mansion as Rosa was sick.

I hung up the phone, and looked at it for a couple of minutes. I shook my head, going to finish the decorating, trying to distract myself.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
edwardlikeshaystacks

(Wait, Giovanni's favourite food is a cow? :? ) (but Gio doesn't act anything like a cow!)

(Fecal matter just seemed like the right word to say. I would've done the same thing but I knew what she meant. :lol: )
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

(( LOL. :lol:

((No, Gio's favorite food is not cow. My post was not related to what Lidia posted at all.

((So tired... Thank goodness I have several days off this week.

((Ninja!))
edwardlikeshaystacks

(so what is it? I'm dying to know! this is unfair. :cry: )

(Ugh, I really don't want to do my winter break packets...is Giovanni really going to leave Queenie in the forest? Lol )
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

((Not fair?

((Everyone who knows has guessed it. It wouldn't be fair to them if I just said it. :)

((Besides, I like having people trying to figure it out and then go over his behavior. :D

((And yes, Gio actually already left Queenie. He can recognize a tactical disadvantage when he's in one.))
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Maybe you should let her read the fic, David. I got it once I looked for it, you've let no hints slip on here. :D
If his brains are poopy, does that mean he has really dirty thoughts? OH NO I'M DISEASED!)

I poked around with ninja boy's head, laughing at the way he spazzed out. I was debating on ending his suffering when he grabbed the hand attached to his head and yanked it out. He flipped me over his head (how many back flips are we going to do?) and stepped on my face, probably squishing my nose and an eyeball. Gross. I bit his foot, also gross, and ripped it off. We engaged in another tussle, but bits of him started flying off- he was far too mentally challenged now to prove much of a fight.

(Can I kill him now?)