Twilight Mafia XVI

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Suddenly, the Vixen began to shift uneasily in Roxy's lap. Her paws were beginning to cramp and she needed to find a safe place to shift immediately. The fox jumped off of Roxy's lap swiftly and dashed out of the kitchen.

Kingsley tilted his head curiously before turning back to Roxy to be petted.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((How do you frost a pie?))

"Er, on to the next one?" Lidia suggested as Jedediah finished on Dexter. "Lucia here is having really bad cramps and we can't figure it out. Obviously she's not preggo, on her period, or having gastrointestinal issues. Did you try and eat any of the zombies we were fighting, by any chance? Or the fake blood vat they had on the set?"

I snorted. "No. It smelled disgusting, and I didn't trust you by then." I tried to act... I don't know, nicely? to hide my relief. my cramps were hurting...

Dexter woke up suddenly. I could tell, even with my eyes closed. Everyone had left to leave Jedediah some room... which was smart, if you ask me.

"Hell yeah." he cried, as he gets up and realizes his ribs were fine. He got up and started running to the kitchen. He then noticed me and screamed--like a little school girl. "Oh, hey Lucia." he told me nervously.

Suddenly Lidia lit up and ran to the kitchen. "Happy birthday, Dexter!" she grinned, coming in with a frosted pie. I can hear your stomach yelling from the kitchen, so I think you should eat this. After we sing to you, of course." she added.

I could practically see Dexter drooling.

"Um, Lidia? Are you sure that's not blood pie?" I asked. But then I sighed, and began to try to sing. "Happy birthday, to you."

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(Beats me, I think you just slap some on top of it.)

"Um, Lidia? Are you sure that's not blood pie?" Lucia asks.

"Man, I don't even care right now. I've tasted enough blood in my lifetime to get used to it. Not my forte but I can eat a cow so bring me the pie." I reply, rubbing my hands together and getting ready to dig in as soon as the chorus of two sing me a Happy Birthday.

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(With magic! :D )

"Of course its not blood pie, I smelled it. Its cookie dough pie with a chocolate top. Which is how I got frosting on it." I said. "And we'll have a chorus of three, thank you very much. I fully intend to sing, even though I can't hit anything like Jed here." I added, elbowing him playfully.

Jedediah suddenly looked very scared, "Crap, you're not going to make me sing, are you?" He asked Lidia worriedly. She smirked, which meant he should be very worried. He was. Then, in the background, he felt a twinge of pain with his power. He turned to the girl sitting on the couch, Lucia. "I can feel your cramps from over here, lass!" He cried, running to her and putting a hand on her side. "Here, let me alleviate some of the pain, and after we sing we'll figure out what's going wrong." He told her.

I started singing with Lucia, "Happy Birthday to Dexter! Happy Birthday to Dexter!" and Jedediah joined us with his lovely tenor. I resisted licking my lips- I loved Jedediah's voice, curse him being married.
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((I love those commercials. "______. Not my forte. But that is." :lol: ))

"Man, I don't even care right now. I've tasted enough blood in my lifetime to get used to it. Not my forte but I can eat a cow so bring me the pie." Dexter sighed.

I grinned and continued singing. Lidia helped me sing.Jedediah helped, reluctantly. We made quite a nice duet, the two of us. When we finished, I moaned.

"I can feel your cramps from over here, lass!" Jed cried, running over and touching my side, which made me yelp. "Here, let me alleviate some of the pain, and after we sing we'll figure out what's going wrong."

"'Kay... what does that mean?" I wondered,

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(I've never seen those commercials before. :lol:)

(I call for a birthday party after everyone's injuries are healed.)

(Waiting for David to post. Doododoo)
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

"Yes yes, happy birthday to me." I blubber quickly and dig my face into the pie.

Nomnomnom. Deliciousio!

I can hear Jedidiah working on Lucia in the background of my own chewing. I bet she's gonna be hella hungry when he's done with her too.

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(*giggles* Someone forgot which profiel she was logged into again!!!
EDIT: Never mind. Good catch. Bwahahaha.
We'll have a bigger party later so I can make Jed sing again. *grins evilly at him*
Ya know, it'd be useful if Jed knew what was going on with Lucia so he doesn't have to make something up.)

"It means I'll make it stop hurting. For the most part." Jedediah replied as he soothed the pain and felt around her insides (with his power, obviously) examining anything that might make her hurt. "Did you eat anything at Disneyland, specifically the corndogs or large ice cream sundaes? Lidia's the only person I know who can handle them, so its a possibility." He continued thinking and examining, trying to find a problem.

I grinned happily and skipped back into the kitchen to find myself the can of frosting I hadn't used. Omnomnom. And maybe a peanut btuter pie to go with it. And some crepes. And brownies... I ended coming back to the living with a giant tray filled with sweets. And an apple. To promote healthy eating, of course.
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((C'mon. You haven't seen one of these commercials?

I dunno what's wrong with Lucia!))

"It means I'll make it stop hurting. For the most part." Jedediah told me. He then poked around my insides with his power, making me wince.

"Did you eat anything at Disneyland, specifically the corndogs or large ice cream sundaes? Lidia's the only person I know who can handle them, so its a possibility." He inquired.

"No. I didn't have anything. I don't really like human food... aside from Giovanni's blood food, apparently."

((has anyone ever played mahjong? it's fun.))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

(( :lol: at the apple.

((And why are you planning on leaving a note on Gio's jeans, Lids? On the butt, at that!

((Wait, wait- would that be a buttnote? :lol:

((Mahjongg- Yes, somewhat. And I'm talking about the actual game, not that "match the tiles" crap that they say is mahjongg.

((And I thought his name was JEBEDIAH, not JEDEDIAH?))

I sighed. Cold showers weren't what they used to be.

I went to my room, clad only in my towel, still a little wet. Shutting the door behind me, I went to lie down on my bed. I found myself staring at the ceiling, the doubts once again making their presence known.

I was starting to feel afraid of actually winning her affections...