Twilight Mafia XVI

Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

( :lol: bald Monica)

(For the most part, the Giovanni and Talon fight is still going on and there's that one mysterious creature near the Pit of doom when Dexter passed...)

I whistle appreciatively.

"Werewolf. I don't get to see a lot of those...its good to know you don't want to eat me." I joke.
I consider this Ducati jacket wearing person Clara is talking about...

"...um...are you talking about Josh? I only saw him a couple of times since I came. He's pretty to himself."
imwiththewolf23
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by imwiththewolf23 »

"...um...are you talking about Josh? I only saw him a couple of times since I came. He's pretty to himself."

I had broken his heart.
"I promise i wont eat you." i said, trying to keep slightly cheery for the new kid. he seemed nice.
in reality i was miserable.
Clara "Al Capone" Romano for Twi-Mafia
The first werewolf in the mafia with a power. don't touch me, It'll hurt.
Lidia's official comedian
TEAM JACOBImage
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

Clara looked really sad as Dexter said:

"Werewolf. I don't get to see a lot of those...its good to know you don't want to eat me."

Demetri and I exchange a grin at this. Dexter should worry about the vampires, not the werewolves.

"I should have taken Josh with me..." Clara said quietly. "Does Josh even live at the mansion anymore?" she asked me. "Hi Demetri. It's really good to see you." she added.

I bit back a smile: Clara must've been super upset if she said this. She wasn't Demetri's greatest fan.

"...um...are you talking about Josh? I only saw him a couple of times since I came," Dexter answered for me. "He's pretty to himself."

I nodded, trying to assure Clara.

"He keeps his distance and just looks really sad all the time," I said. "Josh is gonna be ecstatic to see you! Don't worry about him, Clara. I'm positive he still cares about you."

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
imwiththewolf23

"But i left suddenly without a trace or a note or anything. i was stupid but i know that now. don't get me wrong, im so happy to see you guys, but i-"

i smelled something familiar. suddenly images came rushing into my head. a fair, the beach, ireland,

all me being held by someone's loving strong arms.

i stood in place. i didn't want to face him. i was too ashamed.
TEAM JACOBImage
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

"But I left suddenly without a trace or a note or anything," Clara said, her voice growing nervous. "I was stupid but I know that now. Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy to see you guys, but I-"

She stopped. I'm sure she smelled Josh come into the room. I saw him. His face looked half-happy, half-worried for some reason. Maybe he thought she didn't care about him anymore?

I realized Clara and Josh should be left alone. I gently tugged at Dexter's arm and grabbed onto Demetri's hand and pushed them towards the kitchen.

"I think you should talk," I whispered to Clara before leaving. "Don't be scared or ashamed or anything." I looked her straight into the eyes, as best as I could since she was a little taller than me.

My mind was overran by memories that weren't mine; Clara must've been remembering all this.

"Just talk to him and you'll see you have nothing to worry about." I squeezed her hand, hoping to be right. If not, that would devastate Clara and would hurt me also, seeing my friend in pain.

I left quickly, escaping to the kitchen.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
imwiththewolf23

maria left. i didnt think i could do this for my self.

"cl-....wha---where have you been?!!?"

he said, running towards me. i still had my back to him, but he knew it was me. i was silent.

"say something clara! for god's sake what happened to you i thot you were hurt! no note, no nothing?! i thought you ran off with some guy wha-"
"JOSH!" i yelped, embracing him and bursting into tears. he wrapped his arms around me.
"im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry"
I didnt stop muttering that for a while. but i still had a lot of explaining to do.
TEAM JACOBImage
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

It's as if Josh has been waiting for me to talk about him...cause suddenly, there he is. I barely notice Maria and Demetri leave the room and realize that I'm being a c0ck block.

"...I'm just gonna..." I mutter, slowly walking after Maria.
imwiththewolf23

"thanks dexter." i awkwardly muttered, as i saw my new friend walk away. i was still im Josh's arms, but the sobbing had stopped. now it was just silent tears of joy.
" i dont think he knows im a hybrid and that i can hear really well." Josh said, reffering to Dexter. he changed the subject, suddenly grabbing my face forcing me to look at him. it was the first time i had seen him in person in months. "don't you EVER do that again. i swear to god clara. are you trying to give me premature heart-failure here??!!?" i smiled, my face tear-stained. "i promise." i said, hugging him again.

"you guys can come back if you want." i said. josh and i could finish our "moment" later. i wanted to see my friends.
TEAM JACOBImage
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Everyone was going inside now that the BC had been defeated. I turned to Lucia, gesturing that we should go back to the mansion. As I walked back, I cradled my right arm to myself. It hurt... like heck... like it was burning... I was slightly worried. I knew getting bit by a fellow vampire would hurt, since I have seen it done myself... But I have never been bitten before, except for when I was changed. But when I had seen others deal with the pain, they didn't look as if they were burning to death.

It took all my strength to get to the door. And once inside, I felt as if I was going to crumple to the ground. The pain was spreading.... Towards my chest... What was happening?

When I got inside, I barely noticed that there was a familiar scent, that had not been here in a while. Clara was back...

((Okay.... sorry, I just thought of something. Rosa is technically have vamp and half shapeshifter since her blood has balanced each other out. And now after Akemi bit her, injecting more vampire venom into her system, that equal ratio has been ruined.))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
imwiththewolf23

"...i smell rosa..." i said, letting go of josh momentarily. i went to where i thought she was entering from, and suddenly i saw her. "ROSA!" i screamed, running to hug her, before i realized she was injured. "oh my gosh, are you okay?! what happened?!" i said, holding her up so she wouldnt fall on the ground. Josh followed me in. "Maria! Dexter! something is wrong with rosa!!!"
TEAM JACOBImage