Twilight Mafia XVI

DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

((Sorry, Lidia. :lol: ))

I sat and pondered, thinking of what to do. Everyone seemed to be involved in some sort of activity... "Anyone else bored?" I asked loud enough for them to hear me. "Honestly, I'm up for anything. Shopping, wrecking havoc, swimming pool of jell-o, blowing stuff up...Who's in?"
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Queenie opened her mouth to speak, but was interrupted. She made a pink bubble around her in fright.

"Tilly!" Queenie cried. She turned to face me in her bubble. "Please, excuse me! I will answer all of that in just a moment...but there is some business I have to attend to first!"

I shrugged, but she already left and sounds like she did something like witchy disappearing.

"Yeah, that's all right with me..." I muttered. Roxy skipped upstairs and slipped into Gio's room.

Oh well.

"Anyone else bored?" Someone yelled. Eva, I think her name was. "Honestly, I'm up for anything. Shopping, wrecking havoc, swimming pool of jell-o, blowing stuff up...Who's in?"

"I'll go!" I offered, climbing down the stairs ((it makes sense to me)) and standing next to her, not making a sound, of course. "I'm Lucia," I told her. "Kinda new, joined at the battle of the magic-powered or whatever dummies... haha."

((VIOLA!))

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(ASK NICELY, WOMAN! :twisted: )

Ali appeared to show Rollo to his rooms next to hers, so I tottered downstairs. (I could hear Gio, but since Roxy was with him I knew he'd be okay, and I hated men crying. It was just depressing And I was never good at dealing with crying anyways...)

I found Eva and Lucia discussing their boredom. At the mention of jello, I had an awesome idea. "I have an idea!" I proclaimed, then skipped over to a fridge. Upon opening, I pulled out a bottle from the vast supply of snowcone flavoring. "There's snmow outside. Let's have a color party! We can even hike up to Meadows and color new lines on trails to confuse people!" I said, grinning slightly evilly. Mwahaha, wreaking havoc on snowboarding humans. Mwahahahhaha. Mwahahahha. Ha.
Sleep Nessie
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Sleep Nessie »

Whoever this person was was probably very very depressed because even as Rolando finished unpacking his last suitcase the feeling lingered. It wasn't in his position to manipulate it especially since he had no idea who's it belonged to. Instead he decided to stick to his original plan of exploring the house and headed to the library.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Queenie

"Is that man a friend of yours?" Matilda asked.

That man was indeed a friend of Queenie's and whether or not she considered them beyond that standing, she wasn't so sure herself.

So Queenie simply replied with a "Yes". For it was all she was really sure of and for Matilda, that seemed to suffice.

Matilda

"Yes." Quintessa replied and for Matilda that was enough.

A unnamed girl came out of the blue to ask whether or not they wanted to join in an undecided recreational activity and Queenie exuberantly agreed, turning to Matilda for a "go to".

But Matilda shook her head. "I think I have overstayed my welcome, Quintessa." She mused quietly.

Afterall, she had only come to see if Quintessa was alright and now that Matilda knew she was, she could return to the Volturi mansion.

"...it was fun, cousin." Matilda smiled curtly before embracing Queenie with a hug. The two were just about the same size.

Pulling the hood of her cloak over her head, Matilda turned her back on Queenie and on the Twilight Mansion and returned to the closest place she could call "home".

Queenie

Slowly but surely, Queenie too, returned the hug. For the past few weeks, Queenie had secretly stole to the living room at strange hours of the day so that she could watch a number of romantic and inspirational films and for once, embracing another didn't seem to be such a horrid thing. She was glad that she had decided on a long sleeve cotton shirt today and took in this moment as she bid her only living cousin a farewell.

(Sorry, a little too much Pushing Daisies tonight!) :roll:
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

I'm not too happy with the seat belt but I don't complain. We finally reach the outdoor theater with plenty of time to spare.

"I'll get the tickets." I offer, stepping out of the car. "Pick a seat any seat." I laugh, swinging my arm to show the wide open space before the long projected screen.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

We reached the theater in no time at all, thanks to my fantastic driving skills. "I'll get the tickets." Dex said, getting out of the car. "Pick a seat any seat." He laughed.

"Alright," I answered, with a chuckle. I got out of my car and shut the scissor doors. After making sure the doors were locked nice and tight, and after activating the security system I stepped away from my baby. In the parking lot, I could see a few guys drooling, either over my car, or over me. It was kind of disgusting. But I knew that if they dared touch me or my body, I would be able to teach them a lesson they would never forget.

Dexter left to get the tickets, and I wandered over to the open space in front of the screen. I ended up sitting in the perfect seats, right smack dab in the middle of the screen.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I was outside, hanging out with Demetri, literally hanging. I was hanging upside down from a tree branch, while Demetri sat on a branch below.

"You're going to fall," was all he told me.

I stuck my tongue out playfully when I heard a yell coming from the house. It took me by surprise, it sounded so anguished, that I did fall off the branch. I landed on the ground, thirty feet below, on my back with an "Oomph!"

I heard Demetri jump down, landing next to me.

"Are you okay?" Panic was in his voice, in his eyes.

I jumped up. "Indestructible, remember?" I grinned. Nothing had happened to me, but Demetri hugged me hard, his hands running over me, checking for injuries. "Indestructible!" I called out, pulling away but hanging onto his hand, running towards the house. I found Lidia, Lucia, and who I remembered as Eva in the kitchen.

"What was that awful sound that sounded like pain?" I asked.

"Gio," Lid said, explaining and for some reason, holding a vast supply of snowcone flavoring in her hand.

"Hmmm," I replied, looking up. I shook my head. "What's up with the snow cone stuff?" I asked.

"Aaaand, this is where I exit," Demetri said. "It sounds messy and strange. Nothing good comes from snowcone flavoring." He kissed the top of my head and left, probably off to the library.

"So, what's up with it?" I pointed to the snow cone stuff.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

"Mt Hood. Snow. Weird colors. Trail Markings. Uber Confusion. CHAOS!" I offered as an explanation for Maria, giggling evilly all the while. "We can paint snow men that look like Demitri, and snow ninjas, and snow dinosaurs in an epic battle with snow aliens riding snow ikran. We could make Pandora out of snow in the backyard, by Thor's bushy beard!" I exclaimed, giggling even more. Oh, the insanity of my ideas.

(I'll have you know my friend and I have a plan laid out for perpetrating the aforementioned snowcone-flavored-snow-at-Meadows-to-confuse-people stunt, and its awesome. XD)
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

People start to come in and I'm guessing it's almost time for the movie. I purchase the tickets and head to the concession stand for some food. I buy some popcorn and when I'm sure no one's looking, pour a few a few drops of blood in to mix with the butter. I figure Rosa wouldn't want to eat something entirely salty and the taste of blood is whatever to me after years and years of growing up in the Non Veggie Vamp cafe.

I pass by Rosa's car and see a bunch of guys crowded around it. I roll my eyes and find Rosa sitting right in the middle of the arena. Just like the car, there's a group of guys trying to play off checking her out from across the row. I sigh. Being around vampire women so much isn't something you can get used to but I've learned to control it...slightly.

"Popcorn?" I say from behind her before sitting.