Twilight Mafia XVI

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Si. I have no idea how to fix hernias. For the sake of my not having to look it up then probably puking on the computer (I hate surgery) let's fade to black, Breaking Dawn style. But no smut. Just the stupid fade to black.
Derek. Please. Stop. You're slowly becoming more and more like Chels... That is not a good thing. No offense to her.)

I turned from a big glob of ice cream to stare at Dexter, "Umm... what? I didn't say anything out loud." I sniffed my ice cream, and caught his scent again. I put the now bent spoon in the sink and set the ice cream down. "And Dex, do you need a bandaid? You are still bleeding, I can tell. Maybe we can get Jedediah to fix that too..." I suppressed another need for a breath. No more temptation than what I was forced to have, right?

Jedediah frowned in concentration as he gently pushed and pulled Lucia's innards. The girl had passed out (well, as much as vampires could- Lid seemed to be an exception, cuz she slept like a hibernating bear sometimes) a short time ago, which made working a bit easier on her. Fortunately, he was almost done.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"Rosa!" I heard a voice calling. It was Gio.
Oh! I exclaimed, getting up and shifting. "Over here Gio." I yelled back. I started following to where I had heard his voice. Stefan followed a distance behind me in wolf form.

Finally I found Gio in the woods with the paintings. "Hey Gio!"
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((Derek, that is extremely creepy... I don't mean it in a bad way but still.))

I was sitting with Demetri on the porch, when I heard a really familiar voice singing: "I took Nikki I took Nikki Right from home! Right from home! I'm gonna make her a va-amp I'm gonna make her a va-amp It'll be fun It'll be fun!"

Demetri raised an eyebrow, incredibly amused, but I could tell that this was incredibly creepy, even for a tracker.

I stood up from the porch, and walked towards the approaching figure, who was holding Nikki over his head.

"Um... Al? What do you think you're doing?"

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

"Maaaaaaster..." A voice that only Queenie could understand hissed.

Her head turned towards the sound reflexively.

"Kiiiiiingsley...Naaagiiiniii caaaaanot fiiiind hiiiim..." She added.

Queenie's eyes widened and she nearly forgot where she was and what she was doing there altogether.

"Please, I beg my pardon. I must go." She blurted quickly before disappearing once more.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

"And Dex, do you need a bandaid? You are still bleeding, I can tell. Maybe we can get Jedediah to fix that too..." Lidia asks quickly.

I guess I don't have to leave afterall.

"Seriously, Lidia, I live in a house full of vampires. Do you honestly think a thin layer of adhesive will do much?" I retort, but I follow her as she takes us to the supply closet.

I'm nearly crushed by an abnormally large toilet paper roll, but Lidia catches it with little effort. Talk about almost being crushed by your own shit.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

I waved my hand in front of Dexter, "This is not the TP you are looking for." Then I dug through several boxes to pull out a variety of Bandaid boxes. "Optimus Prime, Spiderman, or Spongebob? Or My Little Pony, if you'd like." I offered the boxes to him.

"I know, the bandaid won't help much. Its a temporary measure, but I really think I'm going to have Jedediah fix that." I told him. I was putting in some effort to ignore the smell, which was going away a little- or perhaps I was just getting used to it. He did smell too much like frosting to let his blood stay in the open, though. "Here, come on, let's go upstairs." I said, grabbing his uninjured hand. I checked for a second, "Jed'll be done with Lucia by the time we're there, so I'll have him fix you," Again, I thought, "and then we'll all be fine and dandy and no one has to leave." I proceeded to grab him upstairs, gently of course.
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

I scan the possibilities before I go with Optimus Prime. Man, did I love that movie!

"Fix me? But...it wasn't an accident! This is just how I garden!" I whine, my mouth making a slant in discontent.
DoNotFeartheDark

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

(Lol sorry for mah rant. People kept forgetting. :lol: ))

((Well...I didn't mean for him to give anyone the heebie jeebies...but it's a reaction! I'm more than pleased with that :D He's my favorite character in my Character Closet :D ))

((I watched the AMA awards to see why Adam Lambert's performance was so controvercial(sp?)...Now I know why... :shock: It.....stole my innocence rather abruptly.))

((I'm gonna wait for awhile until I explode with another writing outpulse to spare you guys.....It must get sooo tiring!))
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(They're really not all as bad as you make them seem, Shelby. It's fine, really. To me, at least. :lol: I'm gonna go check out the performance now. In the mean time, who's watching the Victoria Secret show?)

(I feel like sprouting 5 inches now. :x )
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(Haha, yes, because I watch Victoria's Secret.
Admittedly, the pics I saw of Adam were a lot worse than anything I saw from Panic pics. *shudders* And those were horrifying. I don't think I like Adam anymore...
Yer charry do be very femmy... I likes that in men, though. Most of the time.)

I nodded my approval for his choice in Bandaids as we walked into my bedroom. "Well, it would still be a good idea if that scent went away. If it makes me feel like I'm drunk, it's gotta be worse for other people. If I were you, I wouldn't garden when the majority of the familia is around, okay? You can still do as you please... just clean up before you come inside." I said, then pulled him over to Jedediah, who looked up from Lucia.

"Hey, Lids." Jedediah said as he turned from Lucia's unconscious form on the couch. "I just finished with Lucia. She should be perfectly fine now, intestines all in the right order and everything. Is there anyone else you'd like me to help?" He asked.

I sighed, "Well, first off, Dexter here needs your help again. He seems to think that gardening with your own blood is a great idea in a house full of blood suckers. Can you fix the cut really fast so I don't have to smell it anymore? Its driving me and a couple other people insane in a too-good way." I told him.

Jedediah took Dexter's Bandaided hand and held it for a moment. He poured some power into and, and a moment later let go. "All better now, Lids." He said, smiling. Small cuts were so easy to fix. Just some skin, maybe a blood vessel... That was a treat compared to the hernia Lucia had. He wrinkled his nose. He never wanted to see a hernia again after that. Bleh.

I breathed in relief after Jed dropped Dexter's hand. "Mmm, now I can sniff you without fear. Thanks, Jed!" I said, giving him a hug, then quickly letting go. I didn't want her to see that, or she might smack me. Not good.

(Whooooo boy, that was a lot of talking to myself.)