Twilight Mafia XVI

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(I need name suggestions! If you lot don't come up with a name for the blog, it'll end up being... Hunter or Tai'dashar something equally fangirly!)

I smiled quietly, pulling off onto a side street and parking. "Of course, Queenie. Just give me a few minutes to find him..." I lapsed into silence, fliting through the city's psyche looking for Gio. Everything seemed blurry tonight, but I assumed that was just exhaustion on my part. I'd been messing around with too many heads at the mall and it had taken its toll.

I was wondering if he'd gone too far for me to find clearly when I caught his mind. Just a whisp of his thoughts, but it was enough for me to latch onto and find the rest of him. I wrinkled my nose in concentration, trying to figure out where he was without making myself known. "Of course." I muttered. "He just has to be on the east side of the river. Gotta pinpoint him and drive, thanks Gio." I sighed and turned the car back on. "Oh, and you can eat your donuts, Ali. I can feel you wasting away back there." With that, I pulled back out into better lit roads and headed for the nearest bridge.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(I can't think of anything but Sparky! And Viola, I can't answer your PM but yeah that's fine if we shorten our visit to see Gio.)

Queenie turned the doughnut that Ali had given her in her hands. It smelled extremely sweet and stung her nose when the wind blew hard through the window. Already, half of it had been crushed to powder when she held it too tight and now the other half laid idly untouched in her lap.

"Muggle food smells horrid." Queenie mused, nudging her pinky against the doughnut.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(Sparky... Sparky... BOOM MAN! :D I've been watching Avatar all day. Blame Sokka. :D
There can be a difference between shorten and vague. It could be a very long, very vague visit.)

I sighed. It was understandable, of course. Rarely did other vampires like food smells. I guess I couldn't help my own weirdness. To make myself feel better, I began munching on a donut as we zipped through the dark streets of Portland, trying not to hit any hobos. It was getting hard to concentrate on a donut driving and not hitting anything, and finding Gio at the same time. Hard, but not undoable. "Still east of here." I mumbled, before turning my eye on the donut in Queenie's lap. "Are you really going to waste a perfectly good donut by getting your vampire germs all over it?"
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Yeah, I actually thought I was going to fail my last practice DBQ, since I was high on life that day, and everything in that essay was soo jumpy. Turns out I got an 8. :D ))

I wasn't sure what to do next. The house was soo quiet... Decidedly, after a few moments of thought, I went outside, bringing out my miniaturized yellow Lambo that I had also bought. I set it down on the ground, near my other light blue Lambo, before changing it back into it's normal size. I couldn't help marvel at my new babies. I was going to have a ton of fun driving them around.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Queenie stared at the doughnut in her lap once more before slowly lifting it to Lidia's nose.

"...here you are. Muggle doughnut at your disposal." She smiled, dusting the crumbs off her shorts with her freehand.

(Haha I'm watching Avatar too! ..I should be studying for the ridiculous amount of AP exams I have this week.)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((Lol, my mom wants me studying but instead I'm on the computer. Lucky Nicholle! The highest I've gotten is a 6, but we've done two other DBQ's and she hasn't finished grading those yet.))

I was now back in the mansion and freshly showered.

I went down to the TV and looked at the huge DVD collection for something to watch.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(Everyone, Happy Birthday to Chaos, even though she's not here!)
(I'm really warming to the idea of naming the blog "Sparky Sparky Boom Blog"...)

I snatched the donut of Queenie's hand, grinning my thanks. Right then, I got a clear thought from Gio. He was very close. I parked in a side street- we were nestled in a mostly residential part of Troutdale, near enough to forest to be safe. Did Gio live out here, or was the working? I frowned in thought for a moment, then turned to Queenie. "Let me knock first. Don't want to scare him." She nodded, and I concentrated for a moment, calling to him and telling him where I was. I opened my eyes and pointed to a bench just up the street. "He'll meet you there in a few minutes. Ali and I will stay here." I turned around to face Ali. "You need some donut education."
DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

((Whoever thought that giving a bunch of horomonal teenagers six tests in two weeks was a fantastic idea needs to take a drug test. *grumble, grumble,WHINE*))

((It was the same guy who exclaimed at a staff meeting, "And then to cram information into their tiny brains, lets give them SHOVELFULLS of homework! WOO!!" and danced the Macarena on the table.))

((*more testing angsty here*))

((Nobody prepared us for the Pre-CAHSEE's!! They're just going to chuck them at us and give us a nice pat on the back with a parting, "HAVE FUN, CHILDREN." Further evidence that test writers are in cahoots with Satan.*WHINE, sarcasm*))

((HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAOS))
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JazpersGrl »

((I'm feeling quite a bit of sympathy for all of you having 8 million end of the year tests. Thank goodness my school doesn't do that. We just have ginormous projects. It's due tomorrow and mine's done, which worries me. It was too easy.))

I sat in the back seat in a sugar coma and loving it. I'm pretty sure Lid was driving somewhere and something was mentioned about Gio. Hm, oh well, I thought as I shoved another piece of donut in my mouth. I looked up when I heard my name.
"You need some donut education." I just raised one eyebrow. I can only imagine what Lidia had in mind.
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Just started my end of year testing today. Our English test was as easy as pie. :D It took me only like twenty minutes of our whole hour and a half class period. :D))

((Ugh... I also had to do two practice FRQ's during my AP Euro class. I think I totally bombed the first one, since I kept going off on random tangents, and by time I realized I wasn't on topic anymore I had already written like half a page, and that would have been terrible to have to scribble out and start over again. The second one I was more careful. It was easy. :D It was on the Renaissance time period. ))

((HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAOS, MY WOLFY FRIEND!!! I MISS YOU!!! COME BACK SOON!!))

((Has anyone else ever seen the British TV show called Merlin? It airs on BBC in Europe and on Syfy in the US. I rather enjoy it... and I'm addicted. :D ))

After making sure my cars were in perfect shape, I went inside to see Maria selecting a movie to watch. "Ooh! A movie!" I exclaimed. "What are you going to watch? Can I join you?"
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey