Twilight Mafia XVI

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(I wanna read the fanfiction! I'm just a bad guesser, I don't know. :/ I don't go looking for these small details! T_T )

(Queenie is still spazzing...spazzing...spazzing...)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((Sorry for not being here, I got kicked off and up to my room by my mother. I was SLEEPING. it was like 11:30 EST when you posted that.

Ah, sleep... *sigh*

I'm not even going to try to guess Gio's favourite food.))

Clara came out to join me, obviously needing distraction from Rosa. Luckily she went upstairs with Jed...

Clara suddenly giggled.

"What?" I asked. I heard Maria calling Stefan... Oh no, that can't be good.

"Clara..." I began, but stopped. "Never mind." Thoughts of what I was going to say swirled around my mind.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Stefan
I had a vague idea to where the mansion was, since I had only been their once. I opened the window a crack so that I might be able to smell my way there. Other cars on the streets honked at me, normally, I would have honked back, but Rosa was in danger. Finally, I knew I was on the right track. The mansion's long driveway now stood before me. Hopefully, I wasn't to late.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I was putting tinsel around the stair banister. I wasn't sure if it was supposed to go there. I knew it should go around the tree, but the banister looked so lonely and in need of decoration. I was alternating between red and gold tinsel. I smiled as it occurred to me those were the eye colors of the Familia.

I stopped as I heard a car going up the driveway. Could it be Stefan already?

I ran outside, where Clara and Lucia were.

"I think Stefan is coming," I said to them.

I waited for the car to be in sight.

((I don't know Gio's favorite animal. I'm a bad guesser too! ))

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Stefan
As soon as I got to the end of the driveway, I opened the door of my car, and jumped out. Suddenly, the overpowering smell of vampires filled my nose. Sickening sweet... I steeled myself, taking a few deeper breaths outside before I could make myself walk to the door. Rosa didn't smell like this... She smelled nice...

My forehead creased in worry. Hopefully she would be okay. I didn't know why they needed me exactly, all I knew was Rosa needed me. I swiftly made my way to the door of the mansion and rang the doorbell and braced myself to enter.
ImageImageImage
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

The doorbell rang. I opened the door quickly. I braced myself. I could see what people were talking about when they smelled Stefan. He didn't smell bad, per se, he just made it uncomfortable for me to breathe in.

"Hey," I said, smiling. "I'll take you to Rosa."

I bounced towards the staircase, hoping he'd follow me. I turned a little and saw him walking behind me. I walked quickly to Lidia's room, and opened the door.

I gasped. Rosa looked so bad. I turned to Stefan, who still hadn't seen.

"I should warn you, okay?" I said. "But she's gonna be all right. She is."

I moved to let him enter.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

The door opened and I found myself face to face with a female vampire. "Hey," she said, with a smile. "I'll take you to Rosa."

I nodded silently. Following her. I was barely breathing, due to the combo of anxiety and the icy smell in the air. She entered into a room, and quickly gasped before turning around to face me. Her eyes where wide with a little bit of worry. I froze at that look. Was Rosa going to be okay? I didn't think that vampires could die... Was she dying?

"I should warn you, okay?" I said. "But she's gonna be all right. She is,"said with the vampire. Her voice was comforting, but I hardly noticed. Rosa needed me. I couldn't speak. Then the vampire moved out of my way so I could enter into the room.

Rosa was laying on a bed. She looked pale... even for a vampire. Her eyes stared pleadingly up at the ceiling. She was in pain. Their was another vampire doing something to her... I didn't know what, but it looked as if he was removing some sort of liquid from Rosa. "Rosa?" I cried silently. My voice cracked. I quickly went over to her side ignoring the other vampires.

Something wasn't right... she didn't smell like herself... she smelled more like... them... like a full vampire. I moved my eyes from my sister to the other vampires in the room. "What do you need me to do?" I asked with a pained voice.

Rosa
Through the pain, I heard something that gave me a little hope. Stefan's voice. He was here? I barely registered that his warm hands were rapped around one of mine. It was like a lifeline...
ImageImageImage
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

I let Stefan enter the room, which he did quickly. I sighed and closed the door, and ran downstairs.

Suddenly, the urge to decorate entered me. I needed to be distracted. I hung wreaths and lights and when Demetri entered the room, triumphant in his search for a snow machine, I put it in the corner and turned it on. It quickly started spraying snow into the living room. I had been careful not to put it near lights or electrical outlets.

I put the tree in another corner and called out, "Does anyone wanna help with the tree?"

Clara and Lucia came and we started to decorate the tree, which we finished in a couple of minutes. We ended up with tinsel in our hair, though, and I burst out laughing at the sight.

Now I could go Christmas shopping!

I ran upstairs and changed into red flats, skinny jeans, a white tank, and a cardigan over it. I put on a winter coat, because the humans would think it weird if I didn't since it was cold. I grabbed a red purse and red Ray-Bans and called out again.

"Does anyone wanna go shopping?"

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

((Queenie guessed it! That makes... three people who know, but only one who knows it in-character. :twisted: ))

I made good time back to the Mansion, considering... I froze upon sensing a vehicle, and a breeze brought a familiar scent to me. My nose wrinkled automatically. That's Stefan. But I thought Rosa said he was headed somewhere important? Something's up for him to be here so soon.

There was probably a situation inside. I sank to my knees on the driveway, silently thanking Borvo for keeping my wound patched- but I needed time to heal. And I still needed this vexed blindness removed... "Roxy?" I called out. "Are you here?"
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Good job, Queenie! By the way, I'm killing ninja boy now.)

Jed listened as a car sped up the driveway and someone was led upstairs. He smelled Stefan enter and pause, then rush to Rosa's side. "What do you need me to do?" He asked.

Jed nodded, rushing over to a strange tubular apparatus. "She needs blood- shapeshifter blood. The excess venom she got from a bite started burning out all of her shifting blood, and now she needs a transfusion to regain a balance. You were the closest shapshifter, and as a sibling you'll have the same blood type." He grabbed a needle and put it on one end of the tube, "I'll need your arm." He said, holding out a hand and the needle in his other.

(Oww, I'm making my elbows hurt just typing about this... *shudders* I despise needles.)

I finally had a good grasp on Boq's head, and I pulled. The head came off easily, and without it the body was easy to dismember. I threw the bits into the pile and lit it. I watched the burn pile for a moment, then turned back to the house. Odd. I could smell Stefan from all the way over here, and a lot of Christmas cheer. And dust. I walked in through the ktichen door to find everyone decorating, my eyebrows lfying up in surprise.