Twilight Mafia XVI

Sleep Nessie
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by Sleep Nessie »

The library was huge. Rollo was sure that this library contained nearly every book known to man. If not all of them. He took a seat in one of the comfy recliners and pulled out a book that introduced the Twilight Mafia. [yea I'm making that up] "Welcome to the Twilight Mafia!" it read. The door opened suddenly but Rolando did not need to look up to know who it was. The scent was enough. "You seem to keep following me around, Demetri. If you want to come and kill me too, be my guest." Rollo replied flatly.
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Roxy held me until I was too exhausted to weep- running her hands through my hair and whispering in my ear to help me calm down.

After some time I managed to indicate that I wanted to lie in bed. She somehow helped me there, and pulled the covers over me. I lay on my side, curled in on myself.

I felt the mattress sink where she sat by my back, and her touches served to relax me further. I knew she would be curious as to what happened, but I also knew she likely had a very good idea...
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((PWEASE, Viola? :cry: ))

"I have an idea!" Lidia exclaimed, grabbing a pack of snow cone flavouring. "There's snmow outside. Let's have a color party! We can even hike up to Meadows and color new lines on trails to confuse people!"

I squealed. "Perfect!"

Maria skipped in with Demitri, asking what was up. Demitri exited, not wanting to get involved. I grinned evilly as Lidia explained.

"It's going to be legen--wait for it, wait for it, wait, you better not be lactose intolerant, because the second half is-- DARY!" I laughed. "Man, I love Barney. Let's go!"

((Pwease?))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"Popcorn?" Asked Dexter, I turned my head and smiled as he sat down.

"Finally," I said with a sigh. Those guys from across the row had not escaped my attention, neither did those guys by my car. I leaned my mouth over to Dexter's ear, "Those guys might leave, seeing that I am with you..." I took a quick glance at them, while taking a bite of popcorn. They were still staring... though a few looked jealous. "Or maybe not..." I shook my head and turned back to look at the screen.

I took another popcorn, and my eyes widened in surprise when I recognized the familiar flavor. I looked to Dexter, who was also eating the popcorn. "You eat blood?" I asked quietly, curiously.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

"I have an idea!" Lidia exclaimed, grabbing a pack of snow cone flavouring. "There's snmow outside. Let's have a color party! We can even hike up to Meadows and color new lines on trails to confuse people!"

I immediately flitted to Lidia and Lucia's side. "Ahh," I sighed, smiling mischieviously. "True brilliance." I flitted up the stairs to fetch my eskimo jacket and snow boots ((funny how my stuff is magically here, right?)) and was back in a fraction of a second. They weren't really necessary, of course, but hey, why not? "Well, why are we still here? Let's go people!" :D
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Hurr, I suggest thou checketh the siteth.)

I laughed at Lucia's "Dary" joke, though what it had to do with purple dinosaurs I had no idea. Eva flashed upstairs and back down, dressed in her Eskimo attire. I was already in snow stuff (Look out the window. See that purple mess that looks like a giant blob about to eat the Mansion? Yeah, that's my purple people eater snow thing.) "Grab a bunch of snowcone flavors, and last one there is a rotten egg, and penultimate has to eat it!" I yelled, scooping up about 5 bottles of flavoring and racing out the nearest window, since it was closer than a door.
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

"Finally," Rosa breaths and I take a seat next to her.

Suddenly, she leans over to me and whispers.

"Those guys might leave, seeing that I am with you..."

We both glance in their direction; they stare back, eyes green wide with surprise and envy.

"Or maybe not..." She adds.

I sneak a middle finger at them as I munch on some popcorn.

"You eat blood?" Rosa asks suddenly and I turn to her and smile, putting my hand away.

"How else am I supposed to know if my cooking is any good?" I answer. "Don't get me wrong. I'm in no rush to be a vampire. Being human is fine too and blood is okay as long as its not mine." I laugh.

The sun is beginning to go down and I know the movie's starting soon. A Percy Jackson movie preview comes on and the actor looks familiar...eh.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((lol. :lol: ))

"How else am I supposed to know if my cooking is any good? Don't get me wrong. I'm in no rush to be a vampire. Being human is fine too and blood is okay as long as its not mine." As he answered, he laughed, and I couldn't help but chuckle a little as well.

It was getting darker and people stopped talking loudly, and started whispering. I stifled a sigh of relief when the guys checking me out, and the guys checking my car out went to take their own seats. I watched a few of them sit down to their own female companions, who for the most part looked rather disgusted at their dates. I chuckled quietly, as I turned my head to the screen. A preview of Percy Jackson and the Olympians was showing, and I couldn't help but glance back and forth from the Dex and the screen... Their was some weird similarities between him and the actor playing Percy...
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((Thankies, Viola! *biig two-year-old grin*))

"Ahh," Eva sighed happily and mischievously. "True brilliance." She flitted upstairs and came back a moment later with a big jacket and snow boots. I looked down at my t-shirt, grinned, and didn't change.

Lidia laughed at my joke, obviously wondering how 'Barney' related to it, and I rolled my eyes.

"How I Met Your Mother," I explained. "Seriously, no one watches that show. Even though I've only seen one episode."

"Grab a bunch of snowcone flavors, and last one there is a rotten egg, and penultimate has to eat it!" Lidia yelled, jumping out the window. I raced out the door with a handful of snowcone flavours. I grabbed a bit of blood as I passed the kitchen.

Laughing, I followed Lids and arrived at the to-be scene of the crime.

"So, what now?" I asked her.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Winged Wolf Fang
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Winged Wolf Fang »

As soon as I head the word party I stood up, and ran up to my bedroom window, and on to my balcony. I looked outside, and saw a bunch of people going outside.

I jumped on Yans back and we glided down 12 floors down, the snow gatherd under us and coushined Yan's landing."So anyone tell me what we do in this 'color party'?" Yan shook his body just like a dog does, snow fell off his orange scales, the snow fell slowly, while beams of light reflected of of his scales.
ImageImageImage
Twilight Mafia: Jack Ab. Rizzo, or just Ab