Twilight Mafia XVI

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(I've missed you as well, Clara, as I have said via PM. :p )

(Gah, i just realized the whole blue username thing that you were talking about, Viola.)

(Christmas party in the Mansion, anyone? As a celebratory semi victory with the BC?)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
imwiththewolf23
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by imwiththewolf23 »

(YES!)

Being back at the mansion for the first time in months made her feel good. the mahogany smell was lovely. now if she could only find her fiance. XD
Last edited by imwiththewolf23 on Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clara "Al Capone" Romano for Twi-Mafia
The first werewolf in the mafia with a power. don't touch me, It'll hurt.
Lidia's official comedian
TEAM JACOBImage
edwardlikeshaystacks

(Wait, who has walked back into the mansion? I thought we were all still outside. :lol: Okay...let's see...who's not doing anything anymore?)
imwiththewolf23

(scratch that clara is still searching for josh hahahahahha i thot u guys came back :P)
fixxed itttt
TEAM JACOBImage
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

Monica, Maria and Demetri shoot me a look that says, "No seriously, go home." and I slouch in defeat.

Maybe they're right.

I kick the dirt beneath me, walking nonchalantly passed the fire that's swallowing the remains of Trixie entirely. I would miss those thighs...

I pass the pit of doom and decide to take the short cut back to the mansion. Things are quieter here since the fights are mostly happening back in the forest. I feel myself shiver and it has nothing to do with the gust of wind that's blowing right about now.

You have got to be fucking kidding me. I think to myself as I see a pair of red eyes stare back at me from the shadow of the bush ahead. Why haven't the other humans in this house gotten attacked or eaten yet?
imwiththewolf23

Still walking around the house, I was remembering good times and frightening and infuriating and sorrowful and wonderful times. I just wished everyone else was here. they were probably pissing off the volturi or something.

I looked out the window and saw another vampire walking around. i hadn't seen this guy before, so i thought he must have joined after i left.
TEAM JACOBImage
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

Without thinking, I begin to slowly back away. I'm thinking about jumping into the Pit O doom and right now, it seems like a pretty good idea. The pair of red eyes never stop watching me even when I make it to the side door of the kitchen. What was it waiting for? I wasn't going to stick around to find out. I run the fuck into the kitchen and bump into something really hot...literally.

"Sorry, man." I say reflexively, and I realize that its a girl. Woops.
imwiththewolf23

sorry man?!

Okay just because i can turn into a huge canine-thing doesn't make me masculine....does it?!

"Nice to meet you too." i said, shooting the new guy a dirty look. he was an interesting looking fellow. very startled.
TEAM JACOBImage
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Agh, three pages in a day?!?
I dun like being blue! Our usernames look like... SMURFS!
We totally need to have a Christmas party. Get rid of Bermudas, then decorate and make treats. :D
Oi! Dexter, stop swearing or I'll kick you.)

Silias jumped on my exposed back- I bucked him off and got up running. I didn't ahve the chance to figure out hwat had tripped me, Silias was practically on top of me. I ducked quickly, and Silias tripped over me. I laughed and leapt on him, sinking my teeth into his back. He howled and threw me off into a tree, which collapsed. He dove on the tree, breaking it, and grabbed my arm. He started to pull when I stretched and kicked him in the bum. He went flying. Pushing the tree off, I got up to run afer him and rend him limb from limb, but he was gone. "Silias you w----- get out here so I can kick your bleeping backside!" I yelled, trying to lure him out. No response. He couldn't have left; I wasn't finished fighting him!

Growling, I moved warily out of the trees to find everyone else, just waiting for Silias to appear out of no where and attack. Rosa wasn't fighting any more; Akemi must've vanished, and now she was talking with Lucia. Monica, Maria and Demitri were fighting something that to me, looked like a gigantic zombie spider. Gio was fighting Talon, and... Queenie was being attacked by the twins! I stared, wondering what strange twist of fate had caused this...
edwardlikeshaystacks

dandyvampgirl_13 wrote:(Agh, three pages in a day?!?
Rosa wasn't fighting any more; Akemi must've vanished, and now she was talking with Lucia. Monica, Maria and Demitri were fighting something that to me, looked like a gigantic zombie spider. Gio was fighting Talon, and... Queenie was being attacked by the twins! I stared, wondering what strange twist of fate had caused this...
^ This part made me laugh. :lol:

I'm waiting on David to come back on. But I agree, I do not like the smurf blue! :evil: I call for a formal Christmas party after the battle has subsided.