Twilight Mafia XVI

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by ringswraith »

((Well to be fair, no one mentioned wrecking her car to me. 8-)

((I have a guardian angle, and boy is she acute.))

I thought about my life since losing my wife, and I know Rosa meant well, but I just couldn't see why any angel would be watching over me. "Grazie," I mumbled. "And I'm really sorry about your car... You might want to check on Dexter. If you'll excuse me, I'd like to be alone and go some place to think. Maybe I can make it up to you later? Help you fix your car?" How many jobs would it take me to pay for that, I wonder...
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((I know. :D ))
"Grazie," Gio mumbled after a little. I could tell I didn't seem to help much by the look in his face. "And I'm really sorry about your car... You might want to check on Dexter. If you'll excuse me, I'd like to be alone and go some place to think. Maybe I can make it up to you later? Help you fix your car?"

"Alright, if that's what you want." I said with a nod, before standing up. "And don't worry about making anything up to me. It was an accident, besides, I can always get a new one." I gave him a little smile, before running back to the rode.

Their was Dex, worrying over the remains of my car. It had held up fairly well, after hitting into a rock hard vampire, but it still would take a lot to repair... Maybe I would have to get a new one. "Sorry for almost getting you killed, Dex..."
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(Hey! Did Dex not just chuck a log at Gio for ruining the car? Or are we being racist here? :lol: )

"Sorry for almost getting you killed, Dex..." Rosa began.

"If I have to hear that same line one more time. I am going to lose it!" I exclaim. I really didn't mind having so many near life death experiences. Sometimes I just felt a little underestimated, even though I was basically thin glass compared to the people I lived with.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Good job of interpreting Matilda's lights, Nicholle. :) )

(Viola, have you gotten my PM? *pokes* )

The sun was beginning to set over the horizon as Queenie continued to lay on top of the mansion's rooftop. She hadn't the slightest idea how long she had stayed up there, let alone what time it was. From a distance, the purring of an old engine chugged down the road and soon a brown mail truck came into view and stopped in front of the mansion. A few moments later, a plump postman hobbled to the front porch and slipped a few envelopes into the slot. They fell with a faint clunk and when he was through checking his sack to see if he had anything else, the postman hobbled back to the truck.

Queenie watched, this time her head dangling over the edge, as the truck drove away before she rolled off the rooftop. She descended head first down the 13 stories and as she fell further and further the front porch came into view, she closed her eyes and disappeared before so much as a loose curl could touch the pavement.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Well, it was just a random idea I got, but thanks. :D ))

"If I have to hear that same line one more time. I am going to lose it!" exclaimed Dex.

I raised my eyebrows. "Okay..." I said, I didn't mean to offend him for being human. I then walked past him to my baby, inspecting it. "I think it might make it back to the mansion... I probably can't drive as fast... but it should make it... then I have to decide what to do with it... I might have to just buy a new one..." I shrugged, before, carefully opening the driver's door. The engine still worked... but it was no longer as smooth as it had been... "Get in, and make sure your seat belt is on... I don't know if I can trust this thing."
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

Lid and I were attacked by snowballs thrown by Eva and Lucia.

"WHAT THE HECK!?!?" Lid yelled, after flipping over me. "I'll get you, mah pretties! Maria, I conscript you for my army." Lid paused, "Please. Now, we need a plan of attack. But first, lets hide behind... This tree."

Lid hid behind a tree and I giggled, diving behind it.

"Okay, I accept your invitation into your army." I said. "Now what?"

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Si, I've just neglected to do anything with. I think my brain runs on slow-mo Mormon Standard Time...
*sees Spock* SPOCK!!! *flails like a fangirl*)

I nodded in affirmation of my new recruit. "Hmm. Well, we're Americans. We don't plan, we do! So, when I say Attack, we attack." I pointed to a pile of thermonuclear missle shaped snowballs. "Those'll make some big explosions. Lets see how theylike our Cataplut O Doom 2000!" I laughed evilly and patted the contraption (which consisted of a long on a fulcrum that, when I jumped on the balancing end, would launch the snow missles onto their snowforts.) Since laughing evilly was so much fun, I continued to do so as I put the first snowmissle on the Catapult. We were safe behind our protective screen of camoflauged conifer branches, no one could touch us!

"We'll need a flanking maneuver, too. Hmm. Maria, why don't you sneak off to the left," I gestured to a large snowbank that jutted out from a bunch of trees, making excellent cover, "And hide in there till their forts are down, then pelt them with a barrage of snowballs? If they return fire, withdraw back to the main position. Hit and run tactics." This was taking on almost a military exercise mentality, which was nice- I hadn't exercised this part of my brain in a long time.
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

((No, I saw Dexter chuck the log- but there's no way it would have reached Gio's skin. I chose to ignore it, since Gio would have done the same in his current state. So :P ))

I watched until Rosa went back to Dexter- who shouted something about being racist (did that even apply?)- and then resumed running, making sure to stay off the road and/or leap over it at abandoned spots if needed.

I had no idea where to go. I just wanted to find a spot and be alone. I spared a thought for Roxy, hoping she didn't feel offended that I'd abruptly left her.
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

I listened into Lidia's plans, coming up with my own strategy. We were going to need a bigger fort. A much bigger fort. I began to work immediately, constructing a palace o' snow about twenty feet high. Exactly 2033 square feet, The palace had a few spacious rooms with various hiding places. I even took time to make some snow furnature as well. It took all of eight minutes. I was proud of myself. I raced inside, pulling Lucy along, and shut the wooden door behind me. Lidia and Maria may have destructive weapons and catapults on their side, but we had an amazing defense system. This snow house was just the beginning.

"At the first sign of an attack, duck and cover," I said to Lucia. "Create as many snowballs as you can, then run out onto the roof and throw them as hard as you can. Got it?"

I took out my pocket Insta Ice gun and began freezing the house over from the inside out to make it more sturdy. Who knew this thing would ever come in handy?
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Ev listened to Lidia's plans carefully, constructing her own defense carefully. Suddenly, she leapt into action and made a snowfort. Nah, snowfort's too much a small word. Snow palace, snow kingdom... It looked maybe 20 feet high, and very long. I ventured in--well, Ev pulled me--after she finished and found lots of nice big rooms--complete with furniture.

"At the first sign of an attack, duck and cover," Ev told me sternly. "Create as many snowballs as you can, then run out onto the roof and throw them as hard as you can. Got it?"

"Got it. Brilliant palace, by the way," I added.

She smiled grimly. "I know."

I laughed and make as much snowballs as I could. We were gunna wiiiiiin! After I made a huuge pile of snow, A coloured each one and took em all up to the roof. I nodded at Ev to join me and counted to three.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)