Twilight Mafia XVI

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by SethisMine »

"Guys, go get Dex whatever he needs. We'll stay put, I swear." I heard Eva yell. I looked up a bit warily... All's fair in Love and War... I wasn't going to be tricked... But hot chocolate would be the best thing to get right now...

I turned to everyone else on my team. "What do you think, is she lying?" I raised my eyebrows.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey

DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

(( *gags on dust from last post* OH MY JEEZUS PEOPLE I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!! I have absoulutely no idea what is going on and I have to go through the last 500 pages you guys blew through. It's just that.....how do I put this?.....Let's see.....I HAVE AN AUDITION FOR THE LA COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL OF THE ARTS NEXT SUNDAY AND I"VE BEEN WORKING ON MY PORTFOLIO FOREVER AND I'M REALLY EXCITED AND I HAVE TO WRITE A STORY AND IF I DO GET IN(Which is a 2% chance out of 200 people) BY SOME SPARKLY MAGICAL MIRACLE THE HOURS OF SCHOOL ARE 8 TO 4 SO I WON'T HAVE ANY TIME BUT I'LL KEEP SORT OF UPDATED, LOVE Y'ALL I'LL POST WHEN I FIND MONICA UNDER ME AVALANCHE OF CHARRIES AND I FIGURE OUT WHAT IN THE WEREWOLF IS GOING ON))

((Ps. Happy Valentines Day, will all of y'all be my Valentine????? ANd forgive me??))
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((YES!!! WE DID IT!!! FINALLY!!! WE GOT A GOOOOOLD!!! YAY FRENCH-CANADIANS AND GOOD MOGUL-ERS!!!

And yesh, we forgive you Shelby! Dang reality, eh?))

Ev listened to Dex's chattering teeth. "Guys, go get Dex whatever he needs. We'll stay put, I swear," she yelled. I nodded.

"Yeah, it's ok, we don't want our gardener to get hypothermia..." I added, warming up the area around him.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Finally, Shelby! It's been ages. Lol, don't worry we understand! I'm sure you'll get into the school, no doubt! :) and Dexter forgives you too. ;) )

(Ahh, ice gun does make sense...)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Finally I decided to go. "You better not make me regret this!" I yelled to the other team, "Or I'll turn your fort to jello!" Swiftly, I darted out from our fort, and before anything could fly and hit me, I ran into the Mansion. Swiftly, I went into the kitchen, and made a pot of hot chocolate, carefully checking to make sure it was an okay temperature, not too hot, and not too cold. I poured the creamy liquid into a thermos, and grabbed a mug, before running towards back out of the Mansion and to Dex's side.

"Here," I said, after pouring some hot chocolate into the mug, and into Dex's hands. "Drink it. And if you want more, there is some extra hot chocolate in this thermos." I placed the thermos next to him before standing up and looking towards the other fort. "Ready to give up?" I yelled with a laugh.
ImageImageImage

DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Rosa got up and left, dragging Dex along with her. I didn't do anything sneaky, just as promised.

"Ready to give up?" Rosa shouted from the mansion.

"Ha!" I snorted. "Not even close."
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((I've made it back to the fort already. :D ah well. :D ))

"Ha!" Eva snorted. "Not even close."

"That's good." I yelled back, "I'm not done with having my fun." Laughing, I threw a giant, pink, heart shaped snowball at her. "Oh! By the way! Happy Valentines day!" The snowball hit the ground a few feet away from Eva. She looked up at me about to laugh due to the fact that I had missed her, but then the snowball exploded cracking a large part of their fort thanks to a small bomb that I randomly found in a compartment in my shoe.
ImageImageImage

Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(Gah! I'm so angry! the commericials for the rachael ray show showed Logan Lerman being interviewed so I hurried up and tried to walk my dog reaaaal fast but when I got back my grandma's all "You just missed a handsome 18 year old boy, he's a good looking." NOOOOO!)

( :( )

"T-Thanks again, R-rosa." I smile but its getting harder by the second.

I take a sip and the heat of the chocolate slides down my throat. The temperature is just right and I close my eyes to take in this beautiful moment. If only I could get out of this damn snowball.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

"That's good." Rosa yelled back, "I'm not done with having my fun." She chucked a giant, pink, heart shaped snowball at my feet. "Oh! By the way! Happy Valentines day!" The snowball exploded, leaving a monsterous crack in the side of the fort. I got my ice gun and began reinforcing the damage. Ugh. This was getting really old really fast.

I spotted a small pile dynamite in the corner that I had picked up along with my lasers. Not even bothering to disguise it with snow, I lit a couple sticks and threw them at the other team. They exploded, knocking away a chunk of their cover. I looked up; Rosa's hair was a serious mess. It was soot black sticking up in all directions, her face also covered with the residue of the dynamite. I had to giggle.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I turned back to Dex, wondering how to keep him in one place without the giant snowball... That was the thing making him cold... but I didn't know if Lid would approve... Suddenly the ground around me exploded, sending black soot over everything. I glared up at Eva, spitting soot out of my mouth. I was sure my hair was messed up, but that wasn't the priority right now.

I quickly grabbed the bunny, which was nibbling at the snowball Dex was trapped in, and turned it back to it's original form as a catapult. Quickly, with vampire speed, Lid and I piled a huge snow ball onto it, with a bunch of smaller snowballs as well.

"Ready! Aim! FIRE!!!!" Yelled Lid as we let loose the snowballs' fury. They pummeled the opposing fort.

"Cover the catapult!" I yelled to the minions.
ImageImageImage