Twilight Mafia XVI

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by willowtree »

((GLEE!!!))

I blinked, and stood up.

"Woah!" I muttered. "I'm... so... dizzy... What happened?"

"Well, you vampire-blacked out and I fixed you," Jedediah told me matter-of-factly.

"Oh. Makes sense. Hey, I'm not in pain! Yay!" I cried. "Thanks, Jed!" I threw my arms around him, hoping he was tough...

I scurried out the door, and promptly ran into people.

"Oh... sorry, Roxy, and... You... I'm Lucia," I smiled, and held my hand out. "Sorry again for interrupting."

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Hurray! Lucia is better. Welcome back, Karl. :) )

Kingsley wasn't sure why everyone had gotten so serious all of a sudden. But suddenly he was thrust into the arms of Rosa.

"Kingsley!" He yelped adorably, lapping his tongue at her nose.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

I couldn't be more excited for him to be back.

"Is there any food in the kitchen? or is it better to hunt? I'm really hungry""Would you honor me with your company?"

I found one of his hands and began to pull him toward the kitchen. When we arrived I sat him in a chair before going to the fridge and preparing a plate for him.

Took me only seconds, before I placed the plate in front of him and sat on the counter.

"A monastery. Wow, it really does sound exciting. I just don't think I could handle that much..." I motioned with my hands trying to describe what I was thinking. "That much peace. Anyway," I hopped off the counter. "Now that you are back we will have to make up for all of the missed time!" I winked at him as my mind began to form all the things we would have to do.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"Let's go back to the den." I said in a quiet voice. No human could hear it, but Stefan wasn't human.
I held Kingsley, who seemed intent on licking my nose, tightly in my arms, not wanting to lose him.
Stefan nodded, and quietly, both of us melted into the forest, running for the den. One good thing
about going to the den, is that I could keep an eye on Ari as well. Clearly these where humans who
knew about mythical creatures... I didn't want Ari becoming one of their collections....
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Before Roxy could answer a girl came to us. "Oh... sorry, Roxy, and... You... I'm Lucia,"
"Hi I'm Karl, pleased to meet you." I shook her hand "Sorry again for interrupting."
"its fine Lucia, see you around" she then left us with a smile.

We went down to the kitchen and she did everything for me, it was really nice of her. It was one of the characteristics that makes Roxy awesome. She placed my plate and sat in front of me and I could really tell from the look in her eyes that she was really happy to see me and in truth my happiness to see her was incomparable to her. I really did miss Roxy a lot when I was away.

She hopped off the counter after I thanked her for the food. "Now that you are back we will have to make up for all of the missed time!" she winked. "then I'm yours 24/7 Roxy, just lead the way" I laughed

We walked towards the living room so we could talk and catch-up. "So what have you been up to, when I was gone? ?" I mused "I'm sure you've met other guys while I wasn't here to keep you company" I said teasingly.

((Hi Hannah :D , thanks Emmaline :D ))
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

(( Sorry Lucia! I totally didn't mean to completely ignore your post! ))

"then I'm yours 24/7 Roxy, just lead the way"

This made me want to laugh. Oh the things I could subject him too and make him regret that statement. Stop it Roxy. Don't scare him off. I scolded myself.

"So what have you been up to, when I was gone?" "I'm sure you've met other guys while I wasn't here to keep you company"

He just kept setting himself up and I just couldn't help myself.

"Oh I wasn't up to much just the normal, you know, plotting, scheming, shopping." I winked at him. "Yeah I've met PLENTY of guys and we got very close. There is John, the salesman at my fave shoe store, Joshua at the dress boutique, Oh and Aaron at the salon!"

I gave him a quick twirl to show the bluch pink halter dress with matching shoes I was wearing. "I think my closeness with them all came in handy, don't you?" The man was too easy to mess with.
ImageImage
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

((wb, Karl.

((Aww, he's easy to mess with? /pouts))

I saw Roxy and Stefan heading away from the hunters, Kingsley in Rosa's arms. Checking to make sure their current path wouldn't lead them to the Mansion, I backtracked to see where they came from.

I stumbled upon a jackalope inside a wire cage (which I set free) and a little unicorn that had been roped to a tree (see it free, too). Then I found the hydra.

It was secured with a net, which easily lifted off it, but the hydra didn't move. Inspecting the area, I saw the remnants of a meal nearby- taking a quick sniff, I detected an odd scent. Drugged bait, most likely.

One pair of eyes opened slightly. Seeing me, it made a strange noise before slipping back into unconsciousness.

I patted that head soothingly. "It'll be okay- you just need to sleep it off." Making sure no one would see, I used my power to excavate a little den in the earth under the creature, making sure it was completely hidden from sight. I made a mental note of the location so I could check on it later.

After seeing no further creatures on their trail, I sped back to the hunting party, keeping them in sight and waiting for Lidia to arrive.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Queenie appeared next to Giovanni, whiffing the air as she did so, most likely in search for Kingsley but instead got a breath full of muggle blood.

She clapped her hands over her nose quickly.

"You ouldnt appen to ave seen Hingsley, ave you?" Queenie asked quickly, looking around.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Edit: Posted my post in the wrong thread! Don't know how that happened!))
ImageImage
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

((You miss me!))

I blinked as Queenie suddenly appeared next to me. Suddenly I was very conscious that all I had on were shorts and a towel around my shoulders.

I held up a finger to my lips, letting her know to be quiet. In a vampire whisper, I explained where Kingsley was:

"Rosa has him- she's taking him back to the den. The humans are hunters, and it appears they were hunting Kingsley. I'm waiting for Lidia to arrive so we can decide what to do about them."