Twilight Mafia XVI

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:57 pm

(I actually read his fanfiction... :? I still can't guess! Is it a dog? He's pretty loyal...)

(Yes yes! Feel free to kill him. Queenie's spazzing along with the ninja as we speak!)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.

best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:23 pm

((I am so bored.

People need to get on! :)

I miss Chaos, too, Emma. ))

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC

Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:56 pm

(Nice to meet you to Lucia. You can call me Medea, Med, Artemis, Art or Arty. I've been called all of them before. lol, Thanks for giving me the update by the way.)

(Hi Queenie; you do have a point, we never did finish the whole kidnapping thing...)

(Hi Rosa. Don’t worry we'll say our official greetings later, after your transformation is complete.)

(Hi Lidia. If you ever do get to covering the house with frosting I'll help, but I won't eat the frosting later. :) )
Mafia Name: Medea Ariadne Artemis DeMarchi Image

^^^Link to my FanFiction.net profile...
Avi is original DigitalArt called The Oracle by 'Blackeri

edwardlikeshaystacks

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:34 pm

(I guess Artemis has been unkidnapped then. :lol:)

(Arty... *giggles*)

(where is everyone? :( )

Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:49 pm

(Yes. I suppose so. XD)

(What's all the giggling about? I've sadly been called that before by several people. lol)

(I say everyone else is busy. *shrug*

I'm gonna go work on some other stuff, but I'll stay online.)
Mafia Name: Medea Ariadne Artemis DeMarchi Image

^^^Link to my FanFiction.net profile...
Avi is original DigitalArt called The Oracle by 'Blackeri

edwardlikeshaystacks

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:06 pm

(I don't know, the name Arty is just funny on my tongue. *brushes it* )

(Yeah, I'm just lurking until something happens.)

(EDIT: http://8.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kv37cb ... o1_400.jpg I don't know I found this on tumblr and I started spazzing. It's Logan Lerman...DEXTERRR!)

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:47 pm

((Ugh... I don't think Rosa would like it very much if she had to be totally vamp... Good thing Stefan is coming.))

Stefan
I was currently sitting at the large table at which other members of the Counsel sat. I was one of the younger Counsel members, for many of them were at least one hundred years old... or that's how it looked. Their droning voices bored me to death as they discussed regulations and such. My mind kept wandering... Especially to my sister. Suddenly, my phone vibrated in my pocket. Maybe it was Rosa! Quickly, without drawing attention to myself, I pulled out the cell phone... it wasn't Rosa... It was a of her famiglia though. I read the text and my eyes widened. Rosa was hurt? Sick? What was going on? It had only been a few days since I had last seen her, and she was totally fine.

I then realized that I had stood up. Counsel members where staring at me, expectantly. I just cleared my throat and grabbed my jacket off of my chair. "I'm sorry, but I must leave. Something important has just come up." Without waiting for dismissal, I left. My baby sister needed me.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:26 am

(AHHHHHHH! I'll have you know, I'm saving us all from a horrible fate. Rosa's last post was #666. We can't have that! :O
That be Dante's banner! He's so cute. :D
Ha, that frosting'll probably get eaten before it gets anywhere near my bedroom.
A mostly unfinished fic. But's not my secret to tell, and don't worry. If I hadn't looked for it, I would never have figured it out. Which is odd, considering its also one of Lidia's favorites.)

Jedediah grimaced as another drop of venom came out. This was taking far too long- the venom was leaving, but she'd lost too much blood. He'd put in an IV on her other arm, leaking in a mix of human and animal blood, but it didn't seem to be helping much. Stefan needed to get here soon, Rosa was in dire need of a transfusion. He bit his lip worriedly as he extracted more venom from her system, watching the clock out of the corner of his eye.

I growled as I took another piece of Boq's skull off. Even in his debilitated state he had managed to get another scratch on me. I must have been more hurt than I thought to let that happen, but it wouldn't hurt till later. I ripped the boy's fingers off to release myself from his grasp, throwing them into a small pile I'd made nearby, ready to burn.

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:40 am

(( :shock: :? That's not good....))

Stefan
I drove as fast as I could, swerving in and out of the traffic. Thankfully the Counsel meeting wasn't too far away... about an hour or so... but with my driving, I was going to get there within half an hour.

Rosa
Pain... Pain....
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:54 am

dandyvampgirl_13 wrote:(Maybe you should let her read the fic, David. I got it once I looked for it, you've let no hints slip on here. :D )
((Au contraire- I've left tons of hints on here.

((Just because I don't go out and openly say stuff like "pounced like a mountain lion" doesn't mean I haven't been hinting at it. Even Roxy agrees that I've been heavy-handed about it! :lol:

((Also, that fic is on indefinite hiatus. I'm not happy with it at all, and am contemplating a rewrite. Which won't happen until after the holidays, if it does.))