Twilight Mafia XVI

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:07 pm

For Giovanni, a Wizard's chess board set and floo powder.
For Lucia, a Mokeskin pouch, a pouch in which nobody but the owner can open.
For Roxy, Two-way mirrors, so that she may always remain in contact with whoever she chooses to give the other to.
And for the lot as a whole, a Mafia family clock, which Queenie had charmed herself so that they would always know where each Mafia member was.

(whew!)

(Monica, where are you? Dexter is looking to give you his present that Queenie helped with!!)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.

best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:14 pm

((I think you're right, Emma))

((I have no idea what to write!))

I was just sitting, messing around with my new Blackberry, one of Demetri's "gift waves".

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC

edwardlikeshaystacks

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:18 pm

(Hey! What about the Pygmy Puff Queenie got Maria. She could play with it! It's like a pink fur ball animal! :( )

(*waits along with Lourdes*)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.

best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:25 pm

((Oh my God! I forgot about that! It is like a little fur ball animal! :D ))

I suddenly remembered Queenie's gift, and got super excited. I ran inside and then back out, with the gift in my hand. It was sooo cute! A little pink Pigmy Puff.

What to name it?

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:11 pm

((Okay. Very late reply. My apologies.

((Home and work and all that jazz...))

My ears perked up and I scratched my head absently at Roxy's words, wondering what she could mean by them. She caught me staring at her, and I flashed her a grin before getting embarrassed. I pretended to fuss about a loose thread on my sleeve.

I was quite surprised to see some gifts appear in a pile for me. I frowned at the chess set, recalling how Jasper had tried to teach me the finer art of playing chess, and failing. I wasn't sure what the "wizard" aspect meant- perhaps I should ask someone later.

Laying on my side, I turned to face the fire, letting myself be entranced by its movement. Roxy leaned against me, and even as she accepted gifts of her own, she reached out to scratch my head. I couldn't help the rumble that shook my chest, and she giggled- then scratched some more.

edwardlikeshaystacks

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:47 pm

(Giovanni forgot the floo powder! :D )

(Wow, this is pretty dead.)

(*tumbleweed*)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:07 pm

((Well, that's sort of true.

((It's just... There really wasn't a way to very nicely say that he's glad he got some dust.

((He probably thinks someone gave him coal in powder form. XD ))

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:04 pm

(Sorry. I was out all day, and I think Lid's still sleeping. Still. Very soundly. She probably wouldn't wake up even if someone, oh say, covered her in frosting. *hinthintwinkwink*)

Random British Narrator: Oh, do you see those clouds over there? They look like bunnies. And I do believe Zacharias Smith is suffering from Loser's Lurgy...

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:13 pm

((sorry, I've been busy, but I finally have some time!))

I opened my presents from Queenie and Maria. I grinned at them over my new purse and special bag that looked kind of... magical, I guess.

"It only opens for you," Queenie added helpfully.

"Really?" I inquired. "That's so cool! Thank you guys!" I hugged my pretty purse and special bag to my chest and urged them to open theirs. "C'mon, open yours!" I fretted about whether or not they would like it.

I noticed Lidia snoozing (how do vampires snooze?) in the kitchen. I eyed the frosting next to her as I snuck in. I artfully decorated her face with lots of frosting, making her look like a cookie. I put little stars and sprinkles all over her face. She actually looked pretty nice!

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)

DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:58 pm

((whoops guys, Sorry!! Note to self: Never spend Christmas with Italian relatives. I'm still recovering from the uncensored conversations. My innocence had been stolen. :lol: ))

((*dances* I was busy playing with my DSi, my new earphones, and my Wacom Bamboo! WEEEE!!))

Monica watched Lidia bake gigantor amounts of frosting for awhile, waiting for Evan. She noted when Dexter zipped up to his room suddenly. She walked out into the livivng room only to remember.

"IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!" Monica squealed, bouncing happily. She dove under the tree to smuggle her presents. She pulled out a pair of fabulous jeans. She sat cross-legged and held them up happily.

"THANKS MARIA!!" She screamed, holding them close. She crawled over and retrieved a bunch of P!@TD and the Killers CD's from Evan. She scrambled up to give out her presents. For Maria, she held out a black and white small jacket that was her just her size. For Gio, she shoved a giant sketchbook into his hands. Monica snuck into the Kitchen and snuck a shirt with Brendon's face dominating the front under her head.

She skipped to Rosa on the couch and held a out a blue bejewled collar dangling on her finger. "Hey, I knew you were a shape-shifter, so I got a collar for you! So we know you're Rosa, and not a stranger!" Monica giggled.

She turned to see Dexter holding out a box awkwardly toward her. Monica beamed up at him. "It's not much...and Queenie helped..." He mumbled. Monica ruffled Dexter's hair, since she didn't want to break his bones.

Evan loped after Stefan, who lounged by his car.
"I know you're mature and I'm not a bad guy. I promise. And I know your sister is much more important than the Counsel." Evan assured, smiling, but serious. "I've had to take an extended vacation too. Many. Try chasing a prepetual newborn around." He sighed patting Stefan's shoulder. His eyes looked up at him subtly defiantly, sapphire blue on sapphire.

Evan backed away, hands up in surrender. "Look, like I said, I'm not the bad guy. But," He bit his lip. "Here's some advice. Now don't go running away on me. I think it's time for you to take just a little bit of responsibility." Evan held his breath.

((Whew! Good thing a Mafia day takes three days in real life! *skips off to draw on Bamboo*))
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.