Teen Thread 4 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

ALLIE! Haven't talked to you in FOREVER. :)
Hey Ayan/Emma/Hannah/Vilde/Sam.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Hey, Derek. Where have you been?

You went totally MIA.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Hi again.
Responses to last time I was on:
Derek: Of course I remember you! :D
Sam: No Mac for me. I don't gotz no moneyz. Seriously, though, Macs are great, but I'd rather deal with a few more viruses than fork over an extra $500. Also, I really need the real Microsoft Office stuff for school right now, not the Mac version of them.

It's finals week, and I'm miserable. D: I failed my business final today, and I will fail my Chemistry final on Tuesday. Both are classes which I am already failing. My business teacher is my advisor though, so I might be able to scrape by. I'm definitely not going to do too hot on my English final either, because I'm not going to study for it; I'm going to be studying HxC for math, because my teacher told me that if I can get a 95% on the final, she'll give me an A in the class. See, I've done really well in there and I've worked really really hard, and she knows this, but I freak out on her tests so I have an 85% average (We're on a 10pt grading scale, BTW). I just want to go to sleep and not wake up for weeks. D:

Oh, and I had sushi a few weeks ago! I got California rolls, so there wasn't any raw fish in them (or fish at all, for that matter; I hate fish. :P ). It was pretty epic, and I want more, NAO. But I don't like walking so far to get it, especially since it's super cold outside right now. :/
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
i am bella
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

hello teens and tweens!
i had my semi last night = )
it was very funnn, although i had to fix a lot of freshie drama, good thing im so good at it ;)
@emmie
yay for not being sick!!! = )
@derek
im debating whether or not to shun you.....
@michelle
yeah, we were getting some serious viruses and we were just like, no, not happening anymore and had to get all the macs
i do agree that the microsoft stuff on the real pc's helps, its pretty confusing on the macs
i hate finals :evil:
what do you do in business class? i think my cousin had a class like that this year.....
ew sushi! >.<
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Well.. I've been better. I woke up not able to move my neck
and I only got about four days left to sew my dress, soo.. yeah..

Derek, Michelle~ Hi!

Emmie~ I'm glad you're not so sick anymore! :D
You know what you had?

Sam~ Oo.. Semi.. Will I see some pics on facebook in the nearest future??
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
edwardlikeshaystacks

Gasp! How could you not like sushi? Not saying that just because I'm Asian, either. :D

Vilde: I think it was the flu. :( I was afraid that it might have happened from the H1N1 shot I got so that didn't help either. Sorry to hear about your neck, I was never really sure how to cure a stiff neck...unless someone calls you and you accidentally turn too quickly. >_<

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

@vilde
awww, poor vilde-neck :cry:
youve gotta put up pics of that dress when its done!!
theyre already up! = )
@emmie
see, both my parents grew up on fish and did scuba diving and my moms a marine-life freak and all so i think when they had me, all that paused and all of a sudden the seafood was on hold and i grew up on pretty much no seafood as far as i can remember, so the only seafood i like is shrimp and i can handle fishsticks but i dont really like em, therefore, sushi isnt my thing =/
i do however, really really like certain chinese and japanese food, our hibachi is like the best thing ever! and we used to go to a chinese buffet a lot but a girl from my school happened to throw up right behind our table and my mom had to clean her up cuz she was with her dad and now my mother wont take us back cuz shes traumatized.....
end of my seafood/asian food rant! :lol:
yeah, i have a feeling your flu was from that, cuz of the whole give you the flu to get rid of the flu thing that makes no sense to me, i ended up getting a few symptoms back after i got the swinevac, even though i had pretty much just had it 2 weeks earlier
ImageImage
edwardlikeshaystacks

Sam, oh man, that does sound like a traumatizing experience. It would definitely ruin it for me if someone threw up on the table next to me. :(

I don't know, I find sushi to be a treat since you can have raw fish sometime but not all the time. :)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

yeah, its still a good restaurant though, i wish we were able to go more =/
the word raw scares me sometimes.....
ImageImage
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Heyy all!

I love Toronto. It is soo cool. If any of you ever go to Toronto, go to Kensington. There was this one store that sold diso balls, wigs, an ugly sweater party, and wings. I know.

I saw Patrick Watson (the band) live. It was soo cool. About four songs before he ended, he said "Okay, okay, I'm done. This is my last song." When he finished that song, he got out this weird thing made up of the speakers they put on poles, like the one they had in the beginning of Madagascar with a mic hooked up to it, and started playing one of his songs walking up and down the aisles, and there was this one guy in the audience dressed up as Santa, and so Patrick Watson was like "Holy s*** it's Santa Claus!" I was pretty funny.

*will edit with responses to people later*

EDIT:

Sammy~ what do you mean?

Emmie~ yay for getting better!

Vilde~ if you went to school in Canada, you'd be in highschool. ;)

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)