Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by DarkMuse »

I have no idea what is going on and that makes me a grumpy gills. I hate missing stuff. I miss you all and the wonderfulness that is the HH. :cry:

I promised Jade I'd come post this morning, so that's what I'm doing. No more grumpy gills plz. I've been sorta busy and unable to actually post. I was lurking for a minute, but then didn't even have time for that. I've been watching my niece & nephew from the time they get off school until the time I go to work (which they get picked up right before that) since my brother went back on day shift. They're 12 & 11 respectively, and they can't seem to keep themselves occupied without killing one another. Sheesh. Makes it very hard to come here and see what's the haps. :(

Annnnnyway, I hope everyone had/is having a good weekend. There is a manip in which Joooolie and Sandy just woke up to. I so want to post it here, but I will be banned for life if I do. Would anyone like to see what I've been Twittering about? *wink* I think I've said some interesting things lately. :lol:

So I made a blog cause I felt like it. You can check it out if ya want. I will NOT be offended at all if you don't. I'm just throwing it out there. It's not very interesting really. I did make a post about all (most) of the places you can donate money to help Haiti, though. Just sayin.

I was totally gonna post more pics, but I literally cannot keep my eyes open anymore. I'm nodding off just typing this post. I go now. Luff you all.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

DVD commentary - yeah I'm really mad about this too. It totally sucks actually...the commentary was defo the best part of the Twilight special features I think. *cries*

New Zealand - I'd LOVE to go there!! Why do you think people shouldn't vist Jade? It looks very pretty to me :lol:

Oh guess what DVD I got the other day? Speak tho not watched it yet tho but quite looking foward to it. Anyone saw it?

It has been a little quiet here the past week or so maybe...hope people find time to post soon cos I miss ya all!!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Happy Sunday
Don't want you to be unhappy Jade so maybe this will cheer you and my little demon will if you haven't seen it yet
I really think either everything is in place for BD and they just want to keep it a mystery till Eclipse or they just better hurry thier bumpers up and get going. Rob's not going to wait for them to make up their mind. I know he is signed already but it seems really unprofessional to keep someone tied up like that. So i think it has been decided and they just want the tension to rise.
Twilight star Robert Pattinson wants to buy a house on the Isle of Wight, where he plans to live with his girlfriend and co-star Kristen Stewart.
Notoriously shy Robert, 23, and Kristen, 19, have never spoken publicly about their relationship, but after a romantic New Year on the island they ‘Rob is a reluctant star,’ says a mole. ‘He just wants a quiet English life, which is why he brought Kristen over for New Year.
Some of the Rob's World that might be of interest to you. Many places are running with the same story, Rob and Kristen both missing for the Peoples Choice Awards, Tonights Awards and likely the Oscars. House hunting sounds better to me anyway you look at it. 8-)
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Jadey wrote: I'm a grumpy gills now since Kristiner, nor Joooolie, nor Tracy, nor Sandy, nor Trine, nor Ashley, nor Diane have posted recently.
Im disappointed

I guess my not posting either doesn't count..*sigh*
Just kidding!
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

G-Faerie08 wrote:
Jadey wrote: I'm a grumpy gills now since Kristiner, nor Joooolie, nor Tracy, nor Sandy, nor Trine, nor Ashley, nor Diane have posted recently.
Im disappointed

I guess my not posting either doesn't count..*sigh*
Just kidding!
BUT you have posted in the last 2-3 pages. The others hadn't
<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333iloverob3333333333333333

Jaclyn ~ The reason why I don't think peoples should come here..
1. The country will be full of foreigners
2. You'll get bored after a week or two
3. Theres bugger all to do here (Hence reason number 2)
4. Robs not here
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Jade - Haha, yeah that's true. But what if he was there? Does that mean we could come over? :D :lol: I don't think I would be bored (like if I came over for a holiday, I don't mean to live there); I would want to explore and sight-see and just be an embarrassing tourist :P

Really should go to bed. Catch you all later.
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
edwardsluv
Wandering Through Town

Post by edwardsluv »

No Rob at the Golden Globes, tonight :cry: ? I wanted to see that beautiful face, that beautiful smile, that sexy voice and quiet demeanor.
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

edwardsluv wrote:
openfire wrote:Ok sorry for going on about this but I feel like if I don't write this down & tell someone, I think I might actually explode. WA is just WOW! Insert much of DarkWard's expletives here to describe how much I really really like this. I'm at the part with the desentisation process DarkWard is trying out with Bella in the meadow and his bedroom...wowza....so, incredibly, hot!!

Sorry again, but wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow !!!
ok so where is this fanfic.? I must read this.

EDWARDSLUV~~Be Warned!! You won't sleep until you finish WA, so be prepared! You will not be able to put it down until you've finished. You will also never be the same! Forever addicted! :D
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Gii Your responces always count and you know where. Don't be left out here one to cheer you up
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Thank you for making me feel special Diane :)

In unrelated Rob posting, I felt the need to share this picture with you guys..It is both amusing and a little frightening.
Don't worry Kellan, I will save you!