Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by Dovrebanen » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Hey!
Hope your all doing good. I just watched Rob's speach on Hope for Haiti. He did look moved by what he was saying. I'm sure it was hard on him. I donated some money when they were going around collecting at people's houses around here. It is so sad seeing those pictures of babies who have lost their mothers, and just all that suffering.

Laura~ Yeah, I don't know why men do that. Just change their looks without even consulting with us, and scaring the hell out of us at the same time :lol:

Jade~ Haha, yeah, me and Rob has left our cave now :lol: I'm here on a more regular basis now.

Diane~ Thanks for the pics. You're right, it does make for perfect coverage from the papz.

Ashley~ That is so cool that you got to talk to Anna :) She seems like a sweet person.

Marielle~ Yeah, we spent almost 3 days getting to NZ. But that was mainly because we flew over there in early February, and that was a busy time and it was almost impossible to get a flight there. So we went Oslo-London-Hong Kong-Sydney-Auckland-Christchurch-Dunedin, with long waits in 3 of those places...So that's why it took us so long.

Tracy~ Hi, I missed you all too. Glad you're enjoying EP.

Jaclyn~ I started reading WA a little late too. I had to wait on the last few chapters, and of course the epilogue that took forever. But I am glad I could read most of it in one piece. Enjoy Mafiaward when you get the time.

Caryn~ Sounds like you had quite a day yesterday. I've really done nothing but relax all weekend.
I agree about the outfit comments. Who cares what he's wearing? It's not the Oscars... He was there to raise money. And I would have toned down my outfit for a night like that too. Kept it casual.

Shauni~ Yeah, he does look a bit adorable, and I just love his eyes in this one. Still prefer him without the beard though. I think it makes him look older. Scruffy Rob is perfect, caveman is too much for my liking.

Howard Shore doing the score...I loved the LOTR score. I've got the CDs for all three movies and I like to listen to it while I read since it is so relaxing. So I am very excited about that. Now we just need a few of Rob's songs on the soundtrack too, and everything will be perfect.
And I really think the Eclipse website should be up and running soon to, with some pictures and information. It's about time.

I really should be getting to bed...It is past 1 am here. But I think I'll do some reading instead. Catch you all later.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~

edwardsluv
Wandering Through Town

Post by edwardsluv » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:48 am

Well, I'm loving the beard. I think he looks particularly hot. As I said on the front page. That is the best looking Mountain Man that I've ever seen. I'd spend a few nights, in a cabin, with him. I think that beard makes his eyes stand out. Grizzly Adams never looked that good.

edwardsluv
Wandering Through Town

Post by edwardsluv » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:51 am

Oh shauni I just clicked on your link and what to my wondering eyes should appear but hot, smokin, bearded Robert in a trucker cap. Oh swoon, faint. Now how am I supposed to go to sleep after you just revved up my engine, like that.

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:18 am

Trine~ Lazy relaxing weekend day was today. Slept in (no surprise considering), then spent most of the day hanging on the computer, doing some Ang work and lounging with the monkeys. I did manage to get some laundry done, so I suppose that's an accomplishment. :lol:

Spent a good amount of time perusing RobSites and gazing at the beauty that is him from last night. Argh! He should still be illegal. It did reassure me a bit. If I remember from his character description for Bel Ami, isn't he supposed to be blonde, or at least lighter? So, that his hair is still it's beautiful coppery lovelieness made me happy. Rob as a blonde? Just not sure about that.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS

marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:42 am

Happy Sunday Ladies........

First of I want to say... Kstew has spend way to much time with Rob....they dress the same...

Trine, wow you had to change plane a lot for the trip to NZ....no wonder it took so long...
Well we decided not to go this year to NZ but we are trying to find some good trip to the caribbean....

Gah... did you see this Robsten.. it's probably old to you but I had never seen it before...

Caryn, I know what you mean, I was thinking to boycot all summit movies untill they release something decent...but I can't there is no way I'm not going to watch Remember me,.....
and I do agree on you about Rob's outfit... there were a lot of people casually dressed that show.. and Rob can wear rags and still raise a lot of money...

what did bother me was the amount of money they made untill now... here on the news they said the count was 43 million dollars that is like 29 million Euro... here in holland in that small country we raised 10 million more and then our minister had to be the cool guy and dubble the money....I had expected all those celebs to raise more.... ( ooh and this is not to haraz the US people I was just surprised with the difference)

something else I was thinking about was Kstew's nomination for the BAFTA's ... If she goes there I bet she want her man there for support...so maybe they will go there together.... ( I hope)

well I'm off the play some tennis, have a nice sunday
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house

Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:03 am

Hi, ladies!
I've been doing some online shopping today. I just ordered How to be (can't wait to see adorkable Rob) and The Haunted Airman. They were quite cheap too. And I ordered New Moon: The Score. And I pre-ordered the New Moon DVD as well. It'll be released on March 20 here. I chose something called New Moon: Bella's box...It's a 3-disc thing, and includes some artifacts like poster, pen and stuff. I don't really need those things, but I really wanted a 3-disc version.

edwardsluv~ It does make his eyes stand out. Or maybe I just choose to get lost in the beauty of the eyes, so I'll forget the beard :D

Marielle~ The Caribbean seems like paradise to me. I've really wanted to go there. A friend of mine went with a Disney cruiceship when she worked at Epcot in Disney World, and it sounded amazing.
We'll probably stay within Europe this summer. Maybe Paris or Rome...I've really wanted to go there for a long time.

Caryn~ I think Rob as a blonde would look really strange :? The man would still be a beauty, but...It would be weird.
You know, I am glad Rob is not on any billboards beside the roads around the world advertising something. We would have a lot of accidents :lol:

I've been spending way too much time on the computer today, shopping like crazy. Need to put my creditcard back in my wallet, and get dinner started instead....Have a great day!
This would be some christmas gift underneath the tree...
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~

newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:46 am

Trine mentioning buying DVDs made me think of this. If y'all are going to buy something, you might consider clicking through to Amazon from the links on Robsessed, they get a small percentage that way and it's a little something we could do to pay those ladies back for all the service they do for us.

I'm loving the pictures of Kristen at Sundance, she looks well-rested too, and she is definitely picking up style points from Rob. Is that a safety pin at the bottom of her coat?

SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:30 am

Hello girls !

I'm just poppin' in quickly.

Newjen ~ Yeah, it is a safety pin I think. I like that she's starting to dress like Rob ^^ And thanks for mentioning that the ladies from Robsessed get a little percentage that way, they definitely deserve something for their lovely site.

Trine ~ I've been to Paris before, and it's a pretty city, but I've heard from a friend of mine who went to Rome three summers ago that Rome is absolutely unforgetable. She said it was such a beautiful city.

Caryn ~ Ow, Rob as a blond, yeah that would be pretty strange. Really really strange actually. I really hope they won't do it. And it's absolutely ridiculous that people were upset about Rob's appearance at the telethon. Those kind of things just annoy the hell out of me. He's doing such a noble thing that's faaar out of his comfort zone and it's still not good enough for some people. People always find something to complain about. :roll:

Marielle ~ Wow did your country raise 39 million euros ? That's crazy. We here in Belgium did nowhere near as good. I believe that yesterday, we had something like 10 million or so. And our goverment is short on money already, so they're not able to give away that much money, or not willing to give it all away. And about Rob going to the BAFTAs, I dunno, they don't want to admit any relationship, and if he goes there just to support her, it's like admitting a relationship in the eyes of some people so... I'm sorry if I'm not making any sense.

Well, I'm off to study some more about World War I :roll: .
See ya and have a nice and relaxing sunday everyone !

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”

marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:09 am

Hello all...

Having a lacy afternoon here... Bf is watching sports and I'm surfing to find something news...

Wow Trine, that's the reason I don't have a credit card... it would cost me way to much money if I could shop at amazon...
Rome and Paris arre still on our wish list as well...my Bf and I are together 10 years this april and before we had wild travel plans for the Caribbean we were actually planning a long weekend in Rome...
Last spring we went to Barcalona...it was great...good shopping, good food (not expansive) and good public transport so traveling around the city was cheap...

Shauni, our country doesn't have a lot of money either but somebody forgot to tell that to that particular minister... ;) .
He says that he want to donate what the people wants him to because it's their (tax) money he is spending so for Haiti and for the Malaria serious request (Stubru did that to) he just doubled it....

ok to stay on topic ...
I just love this picture..
Danger sign for Pregnancy posting here
And Kstew on Stripping
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:10 pm

Good morning, loves. I'm just sitting here waiting on the Colts game to start, perusing some lovely RobCrack.

Marielle~ The last report I had was that the telethon raised upwards of $57 million. I was really impressed. I also read a report that said that every celeb that was on the telethon donated at least several thousand dollars and those such as Rob, donated $1million or more.

Sundance Kristen~ Between that pic (and yes, that's a safety pin...but also notice how uneven the bottom of the coat) and yesterday's pic of the jeans and red, black and white plaid shirt) and what we've seen of her the rest of the the last few months, yes, I think she's definitely starting to take fashion tips from our boy.

NewJen~ Yes, absolutely, helping our Robsessed sisters by clicking from their links is a fantastic idea.

Trine~ the Bella Special Edition?? I read something about some of our European neighbors getting "special" special editions and I am jealous as all get out about it. I'll just have to wait and see what we can get here.

Alright, off to watch the hours of pregame coverage. Those of you close (Sandy, KSter) might even be able to hear my yelling when my boys in blue beat the crap out of the Jets. GO COLTS!!!!!!

EDIT: So, I'm trying to keep myself calm during the game. What better than RobCrack? Thank you to Robsessed for giving me just what I need. Pictures from New York on Nov 19th and Rob's appearance on Today.

He looks a little chagrinned.

He looks relaxed.

He looks thoughtful.

He looks happy.

New York was soooooo good to us in 2009.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS