Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by newtonscricket » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:31 pm

I can feel the first drops of the end of the drought! Rob with naked girls photoshoot! Rob sighted in London! Rob about to start filming Bel-Ami! Remember Me coming in a monthish!

It snowed here big time. We are just not set up to handle this kind of thing! It has been sunny and warm for two days but there's still no school tomorrow. And one child was sick for three days last week, so I am verging on a whole week of being with children all the time. Must retreat further into fantasy world.....

Loved the flamingos Gii!

older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:01 am

Hi everyone! :D

Jaclyn, I liked the Twilight outtakes you posted and thought of an appropriate caption for one of them:
Rob to Kristen..."What the he!!? Was that supposed to be the meadow scene? Could Melissa and Catherine have butchered it any more?" :D

I'm also a fluttter about the upcoming publicity we're being blitzed with involving Rob: Remember Me stills, Bel Ami casting news and sexy scenes, and especially naked pics of Rob :o ...or pics of him with naked models, or pics of Rob in a nudie magazine...or...whatever. :lol:

Thought you might find this bit of info interesting if you've seen The Bad Mother's Handbook. Apparently Holly Grainger (who played the pregnant Charlie opposite Rob's adorkable Daniel Gale) has been confirmed as one of Rob's co-stars in Bel Ami. I loved The Bad Mother's Handbook, even after watching it via seven or eight separate you tube links on my smallish computer screen. I know Bel Ami is a very different type of movie but I thought Rob and Holly shared great chemistry and it will be interesting to see them together again.
Here's the link to the article on Robsessed

newjen, I sympathize with you on the snow days. Our kids are missing their 3rd consecutive day tomorrow (counting last Friday). Even my almost 10-year-old daughter was like, "Not again!" when we found out schools are closed tomorrow.

Jade, we're glad you're back and hope the internet problems have been solved. It hasn't been the same around here without you and your refreshing ability to tell us what you really think. :D We love you!

Sandy, Hi e-twin! Good to hear from you! I'm loving Emancipation Proclamation but had to take a break from it tonight. I think I'm on chapter 48 or 49. I hate that I can't even read the great posts some of you made about EP 10 pages or so ago on the fanfic thread because I. Must. Avoid. Spoilerage. :)

Caryn, loved the Remember Me stills....oh dear Lord. And they're so BIG over on the Robsessed site. :shock:
Tracy faints dead away.....

I also enjoyed the article with the analysis of Rob's facial features but agree with you that it more closely resembles our Domward, or maybe even Tattward..."sexual potency, brooding, demanding and dominant between the sheets, knows exactly what he wants and hot to get it?" Rawwwrrrrrr! 8-)

Gii, loved the snow pics and especially the flamingos for your mom's b'day.

Shauni, glad you're back safe and sound and in one piece. :)
Banner by TammyAZ

marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:00 am

Good morning Girls.....

Jadey!!!, Welcome back,..... I don't know how you survived 4 days without the internet... I would have gone crazy
and I'm so jealous of KStew right now.... I want those legs.....

Kris, thanx for posting the stills... this is really my favorite

NewJen, here we feel the first drops as well.... supposedly Rob is making his first promo for Remember Me 2 march, on the view.

Hey did you girls see that you now can pre-order the Eclipse movie Companion....
twilightsagaaddict wrote:Marielle - love the banner as well!! Did you make it, or did you find it somewhere?
I wish I could make them myself... I found this one somewhere on a dutch site...

later I have time to search for proper pics to post....until then...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house

despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:24 am

Hello darlings!

I am finally ablle to spend a little time on my computer!

All - Thank you for your support! Studying is really annoying and exausting, but watching your comments makes me smile :) (<----smiley Deb)

Jadey - I'd totally flip 4 days without Internet. Once it blocked for two days in the entire town and I was like "What's happening to the rest of the world right now?". Almost drove me crazy...

Racy photoshot - *GULP* And we'll have to stay focused on our lives after that... Yeah, right.

Remember me stills - They are ridiculously and outrageously perfectly breathtaking. I want this movie. NOW!

Jaclyn - So you got really involved into fanfiction. CW&IA was a personal favorite when I was reading it!

KStew on VF - Loved the pics I saw! She's so different than all the other girls in there! Most of them (except for Carey Mulligan and her) seem the same. But those two stand out!
marielle wrote:GAH
*THUD* Never saw this one before. Almost -literally- fainted. It's pure perfecness!

Diane - You went to an Eric Clapton's concert. I'm so jealous! He is one of my favorite artists!

Shauni - I don't know if I could ever make it through such a trip! Seems dangerous and exausting (but also exciting!).

Has anyone seen the Razzie's nominations? Just found out! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Whoever chose the nominees are utter and complete ignorants. Seriously.

I'm sure I forgot some of you. I'm sorry!And also no pics :( I'm posting whenever find time again! Bye for now!!

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:05 pm

Good Tuesday Morning, All.

I'm just popping in between meetings.

Sandy~ I know. I'm powerfreaked about seeing our lovely hurt in anyway, too. Seriously, the fight scene with Felix in NM just about killed me. I had to fight not to hide my eyes. But, I will say, I've seen the fan vid of the night they shot the fight scene. And, at least the beginning of it....HOLY HELL!!! I am not a fighter and I really believe in trying to avoid violence at just about any cost. But, good gods, when he goes charging in and just unloads on the guy....*THUD*

Jade~ HHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: Wez so glad jus bek! A RobSten/KrisBert duet for BD...Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, a very interesting idear. I'd be down.

Tracy~ *slaps Tracy's cheeks* Traaaaceeeeeeeeeeeeee....wake up, darlin' I know. Those stills, literally I FROZE when I found them. Gods that man is beyond beautiful. Holly Grainger from TBMH...sweeeetttt! Rob was so comfy with her. It'll be nice to see them perform together again. And, I loved your new caption for that picture. I know. Honestly, do you think the two of them ever kind of got together and just talked about all the ways things should have been different?

Marielle~ The hysterical thing is that you can preorder the companion, but they haven't even released the cover shot/art. Good gods, Summitt. WTH!!!! Really, 5 months, kids. Give us SOMETHING already!!!!!

Deb~ *waves crazily at Deb* Welcome back from the land of studying. Glad you took my advice to heart about priorities and remembering to take time for you! :lol: Seriously, I know. If the Preview shots look ANYTHING like Adam Lambert's (ie extremely suggestive poses with naked women...).cash my chips in, I will be a drooling, mumbling mess for the rest of my life. Although, I am willing to bet we'll have to be VERY careful about which ones we link to here. DAMN!!! How will we share the beauty??

Rob on The View~ At first, I was really excited about this. But, I'm kind of getting nervous about it. Those girls pull no punches and you know Rob will be going out of his way to be polite and sweet and thoughtful. I swear, if Elisabeth Hasselback goes after him, I'll hunt her down.

*starts dancing around the HH, singing...."It's raining Rob! Hallelujah, it's raining Rob!" Okay okay, maybe not yet. But, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooon! :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: Oh damn, and me without my umbrella! :D

“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS

newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:32 pm

Jazz Girl wrote:Rob on The View~ At first, I was really excited about this. But, I'm kind of getting nervous about it. Those girls pull no punches and you know Rob will be going out of his way to be polite and sweet and thoughtful. I swear, if Elisabeth Hasselback goes after him, I'll hunt her down.

I sort of worried about this for a minute too, but A) I'm pretty sure Emilie will be with him and B) have you ever seen a report of a woman who met him who wasn't dazzled by him? Rob is kryptonite for women, they will be completely declawed by his beauty and sweetness.

older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:01 pm

newtonscricket wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:Rob on The View~ At first, I was really excited about this. But, I'm kind of getting nervous about it. Those girls pull no punches and you know Rob will be going out of his way to be polite and sweet and thoughtful. I swear, if Elisabeth Hasselback goes after him, I'll hunt her down.

I sort of worried about this for a minute too, but A) I'm pretty sure Emilie will be with him and B) have you ever seen a report of a woman who met him who wasn't dazzled by him? Rob is kryptonite for women, they will be completely declawed by his beauty and sweetness.
So true..so true, newjen.
Even Matt Lauer on The Today Show was somewhat dazzled by Rob's beauty and awesomeness. :lol:
Banner by TammyAZ

diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:03 pm

Hi everybody
Yes i went to that concert 461 Ocean Blvd that he released, GREAT CONCERT! AND ONE IN THE early 90's and both were so Good Debby. The hand jive with Rob into music and his long fingers just seem to fit with the song. I had to try to sinc pics and the words.
Anyway, I have a laptop now and thought I could be on more but things are hurting worse and my left arm is heavy and numb but I don't think it will last and I have a job interview for a at home job so I will have to be on top of things and not drugged out too much. FEB 12 the big day for the Burn!
I think you have all of my pictures so I am sending a great video from Lena who is a member of neverthink and she is from Athens and its a hot one.
We are getting a lot going on there and hope you members stop by more. And I hope others sign up too.
Later in bed with my laptop I will go through all of your great photo's. great way to fall asleep and have great dreams :D
If the pain doesn't stop give me a gun and put me out of my misery.
Miss all you guys! 8-)
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001

marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:18 am

Good morning everybody.......

first of some other Rob news, according to eclipse movie.org, Rob is goingto be on the late night show with Jimmy Fallon on 1 or 2 march...... I only don't like that that Emily girl is with him.

Razzie award, I think it's a bit weird that KStew is nominated for a Razzie as well as the BAFTA.... and who in his freaking mind nominated Rob!!!!
and where are the Oscar nominations......!!!! :x

NewJen & Caryn, now you mentioned it, I never thought about worries for Rob to be on the View... but you two are right..... poor guy......

Caryn, about that movie companion.... I wonder how they are going to do it... the release date is somewhere in May...for New Moon most pictures we had allready seen, will they release an overflow of pictures before that release(likely not)?...... I would go crazy if they do not release something untill May

I found some more Rob news, Bel Ami will start shooting 7th of Feb.... I can't wait for screenshots and behind the scenes pics...

God that guy looks tired

untill this afternoon!!!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house

edwardsluv
Wandering Through Town

Post by edwardsluv » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:43 am

newtonscricket wrote:I can feel the first drops of the end of the drought! Rob with naked girls photoshoot! Rob sighted in London! Rob about to start filming Bel-Ami! Remember Me coming in a monthish!

It snowed here big time. We are just not set up to handle this kind of thing! It has been sunny and warm for two days but there's still no school tomorrow. And one child was sick for three days last week, so I am verging on a whole week of being with children all the time. Must retreat further into fantasy world.....

Loved the flamingos Gii!

OMG Robert in a photoshoot with naked girls. How did I miss this? Where do I go to find those?