Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by Jazz Girl »

Susie wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote: 1 interviewer asked him what he wanted in the future. Rob's answer was that he wants eventually to have a long and happy marriage like his parents had... soooooo sweet, right.
Caryn - I LOVE that he said that. I believe him, actually. Don't you?

I haven't listened to the MTV interview yet because I am keeping a low profile on the computer right now - I don't want my husband and son to say, "Are you on the Lexicon AGAIN?" I'll get to it when I have some time to myself. Thanks for posting it, Caryn.

Susie~ TeeHee... my boys know, when mama aint happy, nobody's happy... and mama is happiest when she can play on the computer and talk about Rob and Twilight. So, they've fairly well learned to accept and love my random computer immersions. :lol:

In fact, my sons were watching Goblet of Fire today and called me downstairs, saying they had a surprise for me. I run downstairs to see what they are up to. They have the dvd paused to a part where Rob is talking about their underwater adventures for the 2nd task. Mmmmmmmm, mama loves her some Roberic as well. My boys do love me!!!

As for the clip, just make sure when they start talking sex scenes, you aren't drinking anything. It's fracking hysterical and I would have ruined my computer if I was.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Hi Everyone,

I can't believe that its been last year we were looking at this now we see this and Rob and Kris coming out so cool
we reached 100 video's today so here's to Lena
Tomorrow is my big day for my burn, I just can/t wait!! Hope it doesn't interfer with Rob on TV.. 8-)
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

G&Caryn
Yes G, I am a Robellan girl! I mean, those pictures of Kellen in Calvin Klein, OH.....MY.....WORD.....!!!!! I about DIED!!!!! I know, he also seems like a really cool animal lover and he has had a hard life, but he is at a great place now.
ARGH!!! Can I just say, I hate publicists with a fiery passion. The same stupid woman who snapped my teeth together at the NM premiere was following Rob around at the junket yesterday (she's a Summit publicist assigned to Rob's films, I found out)( and apparently, 1 interviewer asked him what he wanted in the future. Rob's answer was that he wants eventually to have a long and happy marriage like his parents had... soooooo sweet, right. Yeah, then the publicist steps in and ruins the whole damn thing. Seriously!!!!!
How did she ruin it?

Trine
Oh my word! That is expensive! But definitly well worth it! I don't know the prices here yet. I haven't looked it up.

Susie
It'll be great to see all the info comming in. There is no WAY I am getting up early though to watch him on Today Show. 7 am is TOO early! But I am waiting for the view! :) My daughter's grandmother teases me all the time when she sees me looking at the pics everybody post. I was GLUED to the TV when they were showing the "Remember Me" TV spot and she was laughing at me :)

EDIT-I was listening to my Lara Fabian CD that I have and I was listening to Adagio. It seemed to me to fit for the part in New Moon after Edward leaves Bella. If you have not listened to her before, DO SO! Her voice is out of this world! She is a GREAT singer!!! These are the lyrics to it. What do you all think?

I don't know where to find you
I don't know how to reach you
I hear your voice in the wind
I feel you under my skin
Within my heart and my soul
I wait for you
Adagio

All of these nights without you
All of my dreams surround you
I see and I touch your face
I fall into your embrace
When the time is right I know
You'll be in my arms
Adagio

I close my eyes and I find a way
No need for me to pray
I've walked so far
I've fought so hard
Nothing more to explain
I know all that remains
Is a piano that plays

If you know where to find me
Il you know how to reach me
Before this light fades away
Before I run out of faith
Be the only man to say
That you'll hear my heart
That you'll give your life
Forever you'll stay

Don't let this light fade away
Don't let me run out of faith
Be the only man to say
That you believe, make me believe
You won't let go
Adagio
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

One more post before bed -

I know it sounds funny that I sometimes keep a low profile on the computer - my son shares my laptop for his online class, so it's often out in our dinning room, central station. Our main computer is so old it's difficult to watch videos on it. Tomorrow, I'll be back at work with my laptop, so I plan on enjoying my lunch hour fully with my classroom door shut. I'm lucky because I only teach in the morning and then can do prep, aka Twilightlexicon.

I won't be able to catch any of the Rob tour live, so I'm counting on it all being posted! I don't have the luxury of watching the Today Show when I'm getting myself and my 16 year old up, ready and out the door. (he's like Jeremy in "Zits") Jimmy Fallon will definitely be too late. I'll be able to get all the good stuff online, won't I ???

Thank God February is over!
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

I. Miss. Food. And I hope I never agree to do something crazy like that ever again. 30 hours with no food or internet sucks.

Okay, kidding. It actually wasn't that bad since we kept busy with things to keep our mind off food and I wasn't even hungry until there were about 2 hours left to go. Really, as long as its fun like it was, I'd do it again....maybe. And I learned that I start thinking very slowly when I don't get food.

I saw the pics of TomBertStu at the airport earlier and I am so happy that 1) Tom is with Rob in NYC again and 2) KStew came with them. :) *gutterbrain* That didn't sound right. :lol:

eGodsMum~*gives pretty Roberic gift-y*

And...yeah, I'm hungry so I shall be back later.

Bye.

P.S. I like photobucket's search option. Just saying.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning everybody...

Susie, I agree with you, thank god that Feb. over is...now spring may arrive..
and I can't believe you are having to keep a low profile for Lexing... :shock: ... my man just doesn't know. when he asks what I'm doing when I'm in the computer room I just say "nothing" and giggle... then he knows not to bother me...

Caryn, I love your men... you must be a very happy mama with their surprises....

Diane, good luck today, with the burn thing.

I don't know if anyone else has posted these already but they are so cute

Well I'm going to try and do some work... see you all later
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

GAH!!! What a beautiful to wake up on a Monday morning...Rob on the today show, whilst I am having my coffee. Talk about the best part of waking up! He looked fantastic, of course. But, gods love him, his interviews are just too adorkable for words. When he talked about freezing when Al asked him what Remember Me is about? TeeHee, just such a Rob moment. And, I soooo knew Matt was going to ask him about the Details article/shoot. But, his response had me literally staring at the screen screaming, "WHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!" Matt's semi-question, "Well, you took a lot of pictures with naked women...." Rob's response? "Well, I tried to be the naked one. It started out with me naked and then they were like nah, just forget it." :shock: :o :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: Oh Rob!! How we adore you, darlin'.

Jenn Jenn~ Well, exactly like she did with the New Moon premier, ANY discussion of ANYTHING remotely relationship related was immediately cut off. They will step in and say next question or that's not relevant or whatever. What the hell? He's answering a question about where he wants to be in 10 years. Why is that such a huge backside deal? And, like I said, quite possibly the sweetest answer ever. I just want to slap that woman.

EGodsChild~ Awwwwww, what a beautiful gift!! Thank you thank you thank you. If I could, I'd bring you a great big cookie, whatever variety you choose. But seriously, 30 hours without food I could do. 30 hours without internet would like to have killed me.

Marielle~ I'm a lucky woman and I don't ever deny it. Though, I laughed. I told the hubs what you all said last night and his response was, "No, I know you're crazy. It's just easier to accept it and revel in your crazy." *sigh* And now you know why I love him so.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

Hey everybody!

Whoa! It's been a bit active around here, right?

Marielle - I'm sorry to know about your heart condition, but glad to know you're fine. My sister and little cousin both have some issues, not major ones, thou. It doesn't affect them almost at all, but still they have to go all the way to Athens every year and visit their doctor...

Caryn - Thanks for posting the interview! He's sooo adorkable! I just can't help it and love everything he does. You rarely find an actor so cute in behavior. Every interview is a delight!
You're boys are sooo adorable! The only one who deeply understands my Twi-Love is my BFF. She feeds me with Twilight (she was the one get me in it and I ended up more crazy than her!).
And the answer about family that Rob said made me melt. Awww... I so want this man!

Sometimes, I have to keep a low profile, too, 'cause mom and sis always tell me I'm spending a lot of time in it and it's not actually like me. And the fact that the PC is in the kitchen doesn't help the situation. But who cares? I just love me some Rob.

Shauni - I'm a minor here, too (at least for the next 21 days). I have to be 18, too, until I get my license. I think I'm taking lessons this summer. And since our old car is almost dead, means I'm getting (shared with my mother) a new one! :D :D But sine I'm moving next year, I don't think I'll use it very much...

Linz - Thanks for the info. I like this kind of guys. Hopefully I'm meeting some next year

Susie - Last year we hosted a gil from Latvia (my sister went there and was hosted by a family, too). I quite liked it having the girl in our home and I was kinda sad when she left. It's nice living for sometime with people who have a different lifestyle and all. I really wish he'd do this again!

Jennifer - I read the lyrics and I found the song rather suitable, too!

Ashley - :shock: :shock: I could never go 30 hours without food. I was on a diet for like, 3 months and it almost drived me crazy not eating what I wanted, let alone not eating at all! Girl, you must be very strong -willed! And did you say you're only 15? :shock: :shock: :shock: I swear I thought you were older than me!

Gii - I agree, too. He's less tired in a way now, more... fresh! He also seems more comfortable in a way, less anxious. He tends to speak for a longer time without gaps now (while in the NM press junket he'd stop in the middle of his sentence and think of what to say. Now he tends to do this less).

MTV Rough Cut - I was just impressed of how he could talk about such things in public so relaxed. It cracked me up and got me stunned. That's another reason why I love this guy!!

Jadey - You were the first person I thought of after hearing about the Tsunami going to NZ, too. Glad to know there's been no problem!

Jaclyn - Though I'm not into pop music tht much, I like Lady Gaga for what she does. If I had the opportunity to go to her show I would! It's great you're going to see her live!

I might finally go and watch Remember Me! I am convincing my friend (aother Rob- addict to go together!). Since the cinema (the one that brings the movies on time) is like an hour and a half from our place and our free time is limited to none, it consts a lot of our studying time. But I'm working almost all day long these days to spare some time for then ( I did the same thing for NM).

:shock: :shock: Did anyone get to see some Ecipse scenes on the net? Searched "Eclipse leaked" to post one of the pictures, and found this (the video doesn't work). WTH?

Finally, I want to say about the whole thing that happened some days before. I just expressed my opinion and didn't mean to offend anyone who doesn't believe the same thing with me. Made me a bit sad the whole situation. So, sorry if I offernded anyone.

Sorry I haven't replied to everyone, but it's so much and I don't have much time :(

Bye!
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

I know that I am excited for Rob to be on Jimmy Fallon and when Jimmy talks about his Rob is Bothered segments..That is going to be so hilarious. I cannot wait to see and hear how Rob will react :lol:
dazzledBrit
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dazzledBrit »

I just discovered Movieclips.com (which Makes Legally Licensed Movie Clips Available Internationally) and found that the Volturi fight scene from NM is on there! :D Enjoy.

This is such a hot pic!
Rob's Halfway House member ~ Kristen, Rob AND Taylor fan - The Twilight pedant

Heading to Forks soon...