I'll try to limit my lengthy posts to once a day (with edits, of course), so here is the Thursday Edition:
- OK, That must be a belated HUMP DAY picture!!!!
- YES You are the Rob's Halfway House Special Investigator!! Keep it up. I'm paying good money for this!!!
Love the "bite"
I almost fell off my chair! She SO did that on purpose: Don't you forget me when you're with all those cougars, Rob!!
- Again, excellent video. I was smiling the whole way through. Thanks for making Kristen a big part of it! Sorry I haven't stopped by yet, but I am already not doing my regular work!!! Don't take it personally; I'll get around to it!
- Hi! I'm fairly new to the HH - I'm an "older" fan of 51 (and I'm not shy about saying it- obviously), but very young at heart. I hope you can come on more often!
- Thanks for the review of Rob's acting. I smiled. I love it when my boy is praised!
- Hi! I'm new and having fun. Nice to read your post. I hope you can come by more frequently!
- Sorry to hear you have Fibro, but glad that it is under control now! I know what you mean about decades representing certain phases of your life. my 20's were my partying years, my 30's were my young children years, my 40's were my get a new degree/career year, and now my 50's are my HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS YOU CAN years.
- Ouch!! Please tell us HOW that happened! My eyes are watering right now, just thinking of it.
I have to go now (***cheers from the crowd***) because I am going to faint from hunger. I planned on doing my post AFTER lunch, but with all of the great posts (ex. bite), I simply had to get on now! [and because I am anal-retentive about vocabulary, grammar, and punctuation, my posts take a real time commitment. (Now somebody's going to find a mistake, but I'm OK with 95% perfect. By the way, I don't care about other people's accuracy!)] I also try hard to respond to nearly everyone.....Sorry if I miss some of you! OK, an hour has passed by since I logged on.
EDIT: Thanks, Linz for the Sweet Tweet from Rob!!!