Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by older_twilight_fan »

SweetImpakt wrote:
openfire wrote: Is this Edward "darkward" that you guys sometimes refer to? I still need to brush up on my fanfic vocab. But whoever he is, I think I might be in love with him... haha!
Jaclyn ~ Yes yes this is Darkward indeed. :D And I'm in love with him too, but I'm also in love with Mobward from EP and Tattward and Domward and aaah, I'm in love with many many fanficWards :lol:
You said it sister! :lol: And you can't forget Stripward and Beautiful B@&#$!& and Vigilanteward; I know I'm forgetting other -wards from The Fallout and Dangerous Affections and so many other incredible stories. So many -wards.....so little time. 8-)

missp, I'm glad you're finally feeling better and congrats on your weight loss!

jaclyn, I know you're enjoying Wide Awake, in spite of all the sleeplessness that goes along with it. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to mail your magazine yet. The post offices are closed on Sunday and tomorrow for the Martin Luther King holiday. I should be able to mail it to you by mid-week.

jade, Hi! Please don't be a grumpy gills. :) We had a crazy weekend and I lurked briefly when I had a moment or two, but haven't had a chance to post until now. I can't believe Summit is not having Rob and Kristen on the NM commentary. :evil: That was one of the things I was looking forward to most. Maybe they are just so freakishly busy that there wasn't time to get them all together in the same room, at the same time for the commentary.

So you liked Sherlock Holmes? It looks pretty cool and you can never go wrong having Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law onscreen at the same time. 8-)

Ashley, loved the wonky Rob picspam from the Robsessed site, and especially their funny captions. Rob's standing posture is so amazingly and adorably awkward sometimes. :D

Kristiner, we've missed you the past few days. Sorry you're so busy with your niece and nephew. My two kids are just 20 months apart and although they get along well most of the time, I think the small age difference makes them even more likely to argue. ;)

I don't know if this video will link, but I found it on the Robsessed website (from Jen at Twilight Treasury). She set all the Eclipse set pictures of cast and crew to music. I think we've seen most of them before...
but it may help treat the symptoms of the Robdrought :)

**EDIT: Gii, that picture was hilarious! Poor Kellan!
Banner by TammyAZ
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Happy Sunday Everyone! First, I really feel bad for not posting here in a while, so I apologize for that. I definitely lurk everyday, but I don't always have time to respond, but I'm going to make an effort to post more. Jade, I promise!!! I don't like when you're Grumpy Gills. :D

I don't know about all of you but I seriously miss Robsten. Even just hearing anything about them. I'm really looking to Sundance this week just to see some interviews with KStew. We never saw her come back through LAX, which is fine, but I would think we would hear something.

Okay, here are some thoughts. Skim, if you like. I won't be offended.
Jazz Girl wrote:This one, however, I am more than happy to have in my head. Yeah, I'm totally busting it out just to fan the flames a little. Cause I can. And, you know, I do that crap. Enjoy. Tell me what you see...
Caryn-OMG! I absolutely love this. I love how Rob just lightly touches her arm/hand. So cute!!
Marielle-Congrats on your job review. Good thing they don't know about your time in the HH. He-he.
sweetpea wrote:Confession #1 if vampires did exist they better hurry up and bite me I am TIRED of aging!
Desiree-I don't think I've welcomed you to the HH, so welcome. Here is a welcome gift. I will add your name to our member list which is on the first page. And I'm 35, but I feel like a teenager, so you are not alone on that one. And you read my mind with the vampire biting thing. I hate getting older!!
Trine-Hi! *waves*
Breaking Dawn-I think there should be two movies. There's too much to cram into one, plus, I selfishly don't want this ride to end.
Laura-I'm still working on a quote for my banner.
Jade-I know I said this on Twitter, but congrats on your exams. You totally deserve it, I'm sure.
Tracy-Thanks for the "Interview" link. That was a great interview. And she is gorgeous! And I hope my Vikings beat the Saints next week. :-)
missp-Hope you are feeling better.
New Moon DVD-I am soooo disappointed about no Kristen and Rob on the commentary. Chris W. said in an interview that they were all going to be on it. Very bummed. It was the best part of the Twilight DVD.
Marielle-You haven't watched Twilight with the commentary? :o What is wrong with you girl? You need to do that right now. It is hiliarious. Rob and Kristen are so fun to listen to. Catherine gets kind of annoying. But, seriously, you need to watch it!
Fan Fics-You know, I still haven't read one. Is there something wrong with me?
Kristiner-I LOVE you Twitter comment. That picture, oh wow!!!!!! Nice job on the blog. Where did you come up with the name?
Jaclyn-Speak is sooooooooooo good. KStew's performance is absolutley fantastic!
Diane-Nice job on the "My little demon" video. I love that song. And I don't believe that Kristen and Rob are buying a place together.
Gii-That pic of Kellan.....weird!

I know that was long, so thanks for reading. So sorry if I didn't comment on something you said. Too much to catch up on. Time for bed. Talk with you tomorrow!
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

good morning everybody.....

aaaaahhh it's monday again....

Diane, that quote that you posted... is that reall??? I'm moving to the isle of Wright right away!!!!!! I wanted to go to Somerset but I changed my mind!!!! :lol: ;)
Robsessed has an scan of the full article online about Rob and Kstew moving in together...

Jadey, only point 4 is a good reason...to bod I'm not living in the UK right now... we could switch for a while ;)
but I do think this is a good reason why I wouldn't mind Rob dedicating his life to his music, he could give concerts all over the world.....

JulieM, Yeah I haven't watched the comments *hangs head shamefully* my BF doesn't like twilight very much so the only chance I get to watch it is when he s away, and that just doesn't happen very offent...

If I'm home on time this afternoon I'm goping to post my first fan-fic... :? I hope people will like it.....

I really have to work now :x and I really don't want to... :cry:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

*Frustrated Fins*
^ get it? hah

Jooolie ~ I just figured out with my epic maths skills that if you were my real e-mother, you would've been 17 when you e-had me. Just thought I'd put that out there.

And fankoo to ebberyone who congratz'd me on my exams :D

I guess you never get sick of the views here. Liek, I still get gobsmacked @ the prettyful views. Hills and sea and green and stoof. Puurty. But yes, since Rob isnt here, there is no reason fur you to wanna come here.
Ima upload a piccy tomoz of a piccy I took when I went swimming in the river today. Perty.

I think they'll make Breaking Dawn two movies. Summit likes the $$$. Ya see, if they make it one movie.. they'd get.. what, like, $700mil? Right? And if they make it two parts, they'd get another $700mil for the 2nd part. They'd get double the money. If they were smart cookies, they'd do it that way.

Im sleepy

^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Gii - Haha, yeah I agree with you about that pic you posted of Kellan! Haha! You can save him, and then he can give you Rob's number to say thanks :D Of which, you would give to me...right?? :lol:

Tracy - Yep yep, I am really really enjoying WA! I'm getting close to finishing it now I think, it's getting a little sad... I can't stop thinking about it Haha! It's really great. And thank you so much again for the magazine - and there is no rush, so no worries about when you post it :)

JulieM - I used to think "hmm, should I be reading fanfics too?" when I heard all you guys speak about them. But, ya know, I really didn't want to. And then I changed my mind. And now I'm wondering how I am going to fit all these stories in my head cos so far (the whole 1 fic I have read LOL, making me have high expectations for the next) so GREAT! Haha. Oh and I am really looking forward to watching Speak, hopefully I can watch it soon.

Jade - Ok you've totally sold me on New Zealand when you said "swimming in the river" WOW! I would love to do that! I think you would have to very brave to go swimming in a cold river here in Scotland! Haha!

Does anyone ever get that feeling when you are listening to a song, and it reminds you of something but you just can’t remember what? Since Friday I have pretty much been listening to this song on repeat (cos it really is a great song I think!) but that was the first time I actually heard it…and since that first time, it reminds me of something…I just can’t put my finger on it. Weird!

Anyway, I'm off to read some more of Wide Awake :D :lol:
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hi, Ya'll!! Happy Monday! I have spent the day writing the latest chapter of my ffic, Perfect Forever, and finally posted it a few minutes ago. I actually feel back to normal today...the past few days have been Doodie x's 10 days!

Gii~~That pic of Kellan... :shock: Uh...I really don't know what to say! SCARY!!

Openfire~~How goes the reading of WA? How many NODOZ are you popping? :lol:

JulieM~~AWWW!!! Come on over to the dark side, Girl! Join all of us ffic addicts. :twisted:

Jade~~Can't wait to see the pics of you swimming in the river! It's actually close to 60 degrees here today! After being down in the teens last week. That's the South for you!

In honor of DR. Martin Luther King Day...
I HAVE A DREAM

And just because I know some of you are fellow ffic addicts...
Perfect Forever Chapter 16
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Hey Everyone!

I forgot to mention in my post yesterday that I saw Sherlock Holmes the other day. It was pretty good. The best part was when the movie was over, my hubs and I snuck into the last half hour of New Moon. We walked in during the part when they were with the Volturi. It was so fun to sneak in like that. My hubs thought I was nuts, but I didn't care. I was going to see New Moon today by myself, but it didn't work out. I would like to see it one more time in the theater though.

Jade-So, I'd be 17? Yikes, that would have been really young. And your reasons for not going to NZ were hilarious. Your country looks beautiful though, why do you always diss it? :D At least it did in The Lord of The Rings. Ha-ha! Where is your pic. of the river? Can't wait to see it.

Jaclyn-I think the main reason I haven't started to read fan-fic is because I don't like reading on the computer. That's why I could never get a Kindle. Can't wait to hear what you think of Speak. It's really good.

missp-Glad you are feeling back to normal. And I think I will have to head on over to the dark side at some point. Like I told Jaclyn, I don't really like reading on the computer, know what I mean? I guess I'll have to try and get over that. I love your "I have a dream" pics.

I miss KStew.

I miss Rob.

And Robsten!!
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Buenos Dias, mis hermanas. It's late and I have been in a car all bloody day. It's amazing how sitting on your bum in a car all day can completely wear you out. *sniff* Well...*sniff* we left Disney this morning and are currently crashing in a hotel outside of Murfreesboro, TN. That leaves us roughly 5 hours of driving tomorrow to get home. I drove a little, napped some, and watched Twilight twice on my iPod because someone (read Hubs) forgot to pack my Twilight dvd. WTH?? You think he'd know by now. But, at least I have it on the iPod. Though, some scenes are even funnier... Like when they are talking in the tree, the way the iPod converts the file, the screen shows the tree, no RobWard or KrisElla...just the tree. :lol: But, not surprisingly at all, RobWard still looks and sounds bloody lovely, no matter how small he is.

I feel so disconnected. 5 days out of touch of the real world will do that to you. But, we had a fantastic time. Monkey lost all 4 games, but they played really well and had tons of fun and that's what counts. Skimmed over the last few pages. Hope ya'll don't mind, but there is a rather uncomfy looking hotel bed calling my name. I heart you all, miss you more and will be back tomorrow. Then, I will be back in the swing of things and raring to go. :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hi everyone. Another Monday under our belts; thank God. :)

For what it's worth, since David Slade copped out of giving us the promised New Year's present and can't even show us a movie still or two...
Here's a fanmade Eclipse trailer that's pretty good
It makes me look forward to Eclipse, even though I'm still very concerned that David Slade and Melissa Rosenberg may have managed to screw up this movie. :?

Caryn, glad you guys had a good time at Disney. Sorry the soccer games didn't have the best outcome but as you said, it's really the experience of playing and the fun they have that counts. I'm so surprised Mr. Jazz Girl forgot to pack your Twilight DVD. :o But he is an honorary Halfway House member. And he's earned so many bonus points in the past for his winning ways and his tolerance for your love of all things Rob and Twilight that I think he can be forgiven. :D
This is too funny--you're in a hotel in Murfreesboro, TN which is only about 30 minutes or so from where I live in Franklin. :D
You'd think we would have felt some kind of cosmic shift or something...two Halfway House members unknowingly less than one hour from one another. I think Rob probably has that kind of pull over the universe, don't you? :lol:

JulieM, thanks for the Robsten crack! I've loved almost every Entertainment Weekly photoshoot they've been in. Glad you enjoyed Sherlock Holmes. I haven't seen it yet, but as I told Jade, having Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law onscreen at the same time certainly can't be a bad thing. 8-)

missp, glad you're feeling better and congrats on posting another chapter of your story. We had near 60 degree weather too after 5-10 degrees just one short week ago. Typical for the South, as you said. ;)
Banner by TammyAZ
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Hello ladies,....

phewwwwwww.... I just had almost an accident with my car...I could aviod it by inches but I'm totally shaken...
Somebody in front of me was going totally still and I didn't noticed I could get my car still like half a inch before hitting him, my tires squeeled like hell...*taking deap breath*... that never happened before.....

I need some Robcrack.....

Caryn, happy to hear you had a lot of fun in disney land....

JulieM, sneeking in New Moon..hihi....no wonder your hub thinks your crazy...by the way mine says he already knew I was nuts.... ;)

I was watching a rerun of the red carpet event of the golden globes last night, and I was really bumped that neither Rob or Kstew were there...but some of the ladies look beautiful...

Ooh and I posted my first fac-fic... I posted the link in the fan-fic thread...like to know what you think...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house