Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by bac »

Remember, adult means old enough to take part in adult conversations -- you know if this means you.

Please remember that this whole site is PG-13 -- even the adult threads! It's ok to talk about adult subjects, but please keep your language printable and your conversation...um...oblique. There are lots of entertaining and indirect ways of talking around risque subjects (*cough*baking*cough*).

NEW: Some threads will no longer be only 100 pages. This thread will be included in that. After you reach 100 pages, just keep going and going and going and going....Rob will LOVE IT! :twisted:
by Laniyeah on photobucket
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by JulieM »

Aaaaah, new thread smell. What a lovely way to start the day. And this thread can go on and on and on? That will be awesome. Laura, can you post the map?

I christen our new thread with This and this.

And we can't forget our lovely KStew

Summer House/Rob's Halfway House Members:

akire - Erika (e-mum2)
DarkMuse - Kristina/Kristiner/Kris/KSter
dazzledBrit - Linz
despoina92 - Deb
diane771 - Diane
Dovrebanen - Trine
Edward_Addict - Mandy
Fizzles - Laura
ForJazz926 - Julie (e-mum1)
GenevieveCullen - Jen
G-Faerie08 - G/GG/Gii
Jadey - Jade/Jadey (e-daughter2)
Jazz Girl - Caryn (e-godsmum to Ashley)
JulieM - JulieM/Jooooolie (e-Foster Mum to e-Daughter2)/(no confusy confusy with Julie e-mum1)
marielle
♥midnight_sun♥ - Ashley (e-daughter1)
missp
moon sidhe - Sarah
newtonscricket - NewJen
older_twilight_fan - Tracy
openfire - Jaclyn
ringswraith - David/Rings
rockbandstar - Neya
sillyme - Elle
Susie - Susie/Sue Ann
SweetImpakt - Shauni
Sweetpea - Desiree
twilightsagaaddict - Sandy
xhopeonaropex - Hope
Last edited by JulieM on Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Home at last :D

I want to christen this thread with this beautiful pair and this beautiful man...

Thanks for posting the names, Julie! Seeing it makes me think of the people we're missing. Hope they find their way back some day.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Ahhhh.......nothing like a shiny, new thread...Rob's happy, too!
bac wrote: NEW: Some threads will no longer be only 100 pages. This thread will be included in that. After you reach 100 pages, just keep going and going and going and going....Rob will LOVE IT! :twisted:

bac ~ thank you for giving us the gift that keeps on giving.... pages and pages beyond 100 of Rob!

I'm off to the kids's school (have to give a short speech in front of 500 KG-4th graders....bleck. Then the class parties.) This afternoon/tonight can't come soon enough when me, the hubs, and another couple are heading downtown for a Blackhawks (hockey) game!

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday! How about this for some inspiration? :D

Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Yay! We're on our 4th (more like 7th or sumpfink like that) thread!

bac - Thank you so much for the wonderful 'keeps going and going and going' (nothing outlasts the Robmon..erm..nm) gift! :twisted:

JulieM - Thanks for putting up the list of names, as always. :D

Trine - Those pics are yummalicious!

Sandy - Good luck with the speech, and um..I hope the Blackhawks win? I'm guessing since that's who you're going to see that that's who you'd want to win. LOL.

I redid RobTV cause instead of making a separate folder for Robsten, I just renamed the Rob folder. And it messed up the reception. So yeah...there ya go! Hehe. Photobucket only allows 50 pics per slideshow, so if you see anything in either of them that you don't want or if you want me to change pics to something else, let me know and it shall be done! Lol.

And I finally made a RobstenTV! Yay! I don't have all of the outside shots from HB, so if anyone would like to post them, feel free! Kthx.

Now I gotta go back and read the stuff I missed. Happy Friday to all of you lovely ladies! (And Rings, if you're lurking) :D
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Good Morning everyone
Hope I pray that things are just a little better for you and your family.
Kris- need that NM fix soon call me and what about Chicago, Sounds fun to me! love your TV!
Trine and all of you, would like to see you all sometime on neverthink
I took my grandsons to the science center Wed. and they have this Omimax theater where you sit and the ceiling it round and the movie is all around you. Its really neat and Zack and Freddy loved it. Was crossing fingers on Freddy because he's so young.
Well TGIF and heres tothat
And some of this
Have a great day everyone!
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Happy Happy Friday!!!!

Christmas is in 1 ONE week!!!! Where the world has the year gone. I still feel like I just found this place, but that was in December of 2008. Over a year ago... and now we're getting ready to welcome 2010!!! Wowza...

and the best...okay, second best Christmas gift we could get is a Halfway House of our very very own. One where don't have to be prepared to pack up in 100 pages and move on. It's kind of like moving from an apartment into our very own house where we can paint Rob (and Kristen and Jackson and Kellan and Peter and EVERYONE else) right on the walls!! Thans bac. You're a great elf for Santa!

JulieM~ Mmmmmm, very nice choices with which to christen our wonderful new home...

Sandy~ Good luck with your speech today. I'm sure you'll do great. If you get nervous, I read about this great little trick where you picture Rob in his undies and that...oh no... wait....that's for something different...never mind. You might not want to do that. The giggling and collapsing might frighten the poor littluns... :lol:

Hmmmm, okay, I will first christen the new thread with these lovely additions....

I love the look on his face in this picture...he's soooooooo up to something

This looks like a warm and cozy way to send the season.

Rob insists we bring the piano.

Of course, we must bring RobWard with us, too.

Kristen, we're perfectly fine with you PDAing all over our man. We know how much he likes it.

And, once someone else posts, I will post a few of the outsdie-HB-RobSten photos for you, Kster.

“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

Today is the last day of school, it started snowing, school was let out early (because even one snowflake is enough to cause accidents in North Carolina),so you can imagine the insane sounds of glee that met me at the school. It was like....it was like, well, it was like hundreds of children who had just been let out early for Christmas and it was snowing.

Pictures, the walls need more pictures!

Some Robsten
Some Kristen
Some more Robsten
Some Rob
some more Rob

Jazz Girl wrote:Sandy~ Good luck with your speech today. I'm sure you'll do great. If you get nervous, I read about this great little trick where you picture Rob in his undies and that...oh no... wait....that's for something different...never mind. You might not want to do that.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for that.
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Hello my friends.

Ahhh, a new thread. Love it!

As requested here's our map.

You girls brought some great moving gifts. Lots of my faves. :)

I thought I'd bring last years VF video shoot vid. If I'm having one of 'those' days I always watch this. :D

And here's a couple of pics.
Thank - You

And I just thought I'd post something funny that isn't Rob or Twi related, well I guess it could be loosely Twi related to some ff I've read! :lol: Sorry, but my brain just finds it hilarious.

Night night. Xx

PS - Hope, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sending you some e-love and e-hugs.
Last edited by Fizzles on Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Member of Rob's Halfway House
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

I think that map is soo cool. Its awesome to see where the people live that I talk to almost every day..On that note, I would like to say that maybe teaching elementary school kids is a bad idea since I am lacking in BASIC GEOGRAPHY!! I think it was a honest mistake because both states begin with "M" but for some reason, my brain was placing Missouri in the spot to where Montana is..So when Kristiner mentioned a while back visiting someone in Washington state, I was thinking, "Oh, she doesn't have very far to travel at all..."

I don't know what is wrong with me sometimes.