Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by openfire »

Ok sorry for going on about this but I feel like if I don't write this down & tell someone, I think I might actually explode. WA is just WOW! Insert much of DarkWard's expletives here to describe how much I really really like this. I'm at the part with the desentisation process DarkWard is trying out with Bella in the meadow and his bedroom...wowza....so, incredibly, hot!!

Sorry again, but wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow !!!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
edwardsluv
Wandering Through Town

Post by edwardsluv »

I"m depressed. No new Rob news or pictures. That boy seems to have fallen off the face of ther Earth. But, you know what they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder.
edwardsluv
Wandering Through Town

Post by edwardsluv »

openfire wrote:Ok sorry for going on about this but I feel like if I don't write this down & tell someone, I think I might actually explode. WA is just WOW! Insert much of DarkWard's expletives here to describe how much I really really like this. I'm at the part with the desentisation process DarkWard is trying out with Bella in the meadow and his bedroom...wowza....so, incredibly, hot!!

Sorry again, but wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow !!!
ok so where is this fanfic.? I must read this.
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Jaclyn ~ Yup, WA is pretty amazing. It was my first fanfic. It's so good that I don't bother reading many other fanfics cause they are just utter crap that make no sense.

I'm still peeved about no robsten commentary. Why? Why aren't they doing one? Why? Do they think it's dumb? Do they think it'll be weird since R & K are together? Are they too busy to record one? :cry:

Caryn ~ Have extra fun for me!!!

I'm a grumpy gills now since Kristiner, nor Joooolie, nor Tracy, nor Sandy, nor Trine, nor Ashley, nor Diane have posted recently.
Im disappointed

I went to see Sherlock Holmes. It was bloody brilliant *in Rupert Grints voice*
Last edited by Jadey on Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning girls....

Happy Sunday!!!! I love sunday's, the only day you don't have to do anthing...
yesterday I went to that holiday convention, it was great!! got a lot of new ideas....New Sealand, Australia, St. Martin...and guess what, there was even a travel expert for Voltera.., He wasn't as pale as I expected him to be and he was definitily wearing contacts because his eyes weren't red...but I braught the brochure and it's totally bases on New Moon..
edwardsluv wrote:I"m depressed. No new Rob news or pictures. That boy seems to have fallen off the face of ther Earth. But, you know what they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder.
I know, I've been searching for new and new pictures....I expect we will have to wait a few week more, clores to the Remember me release there will be new shoots I believe....

Jadey, I think that maybe you are right about that comments being weird now Kstew and Rob are together, all that dog attention would have been cause for some awkward comments from Rob ;)

Ok I'm so angry now at David Slade....first he is tweeting all about Eclipse and present, then he just cancelled the present and now he is only tweeting stupid things.........I wonder how much Summit is behind that... :evil:

As i didn't want to leave without posting at least one pic, here a very nice wallpaper
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

marielle wrote:New Sealand,
:shock:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Jadey wrote:
marielle wrote:New Sealand,
:shock:
yeah there were a lot of travel expert for that......we really want to go there... I'm not sure if it will happen this year but it's definitly at the top of our wish list
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Jadey

Post by Jadey »

*S*ealand

>:O *cough* Zealand
Just joshing you.

Yeah.. for some reason Kristiner wants to come here too.. dunno why though ^.^
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

^^^yeah sorry it's still early here..... ;)

there are a lot off people from Holland who are going to your country... I think that you can't find a dutch person who doesn't want to got there.....
I friend of mine even moved there, he is now living there for 3 years.....
it's only a 23 hour flight from here.....

♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

edwardsluv wrote:ok so where is this fanfic.? I must read this.
Here is a link to a pdf that you can either read online or download. And here is a link to her LJ account, scroll down and on the left is a sidebar that says Wide Awake with the chapter links under it.

Jade~You can add me to that list of peeps who want to go to New Zealand. And see? I'm posting.

Caryn~Lucky duck. I've never been to Disney World/Land/whatever its called. (I've been to 6 Flags once and Kings Island once...that's it so I can never keep those places straight on their names.) Hope you have fun!

And because I've been fail lately here is a funny feet/adorkabley wanky Rob picspam.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed