Teen Thread 6 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by roo-roo91 »

..i love happy people. grumpy people annoy me. unless i'm grumpy myself.
then they're fine with me. because i like connect, when i'm grumpy, i get grumpy people.
when happy, i get happy people..etc,etc...
but i'm getting in a writing mood.
-hanny nod-
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
danii_damages
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: the edge of humanity, because i'm just that awesome.

Post by danii_damages »

grumpy people are silly.
life is short: be happy ☺

that's my motto anyway, i try and keep smiling all the time, sometimes i have a bad day, but its all good in the end :D

''Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?'' <3
Love has no limits.
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

I just abought 2 pears of pants!!! wooohoooo! *laughing smiliey*
But on Sunday I'm back to school and tests!!!! Every month it's like that... I hate to study :(

Bubbles~ You are lucky...snow!!!! I haven't seen snow here for 4 years, well I saw last year but in London...
24 C? that's okay.. belive me... It's even kinda cold in the summer here :P

Alexa~ I love freckels on the face.. they look great... in my opinion of course
Are you a red head? cuz they usually have freckels every where...

Sam~ Yeah, I'm not going to announce here when I have my period... :oops:
What issues ? I explained what you thought was another thing and that's it... but why issues ? I really hate when people refer to things I say or do as problems and issues ,so please...
Edit: I really don't know why you thought that I'm going to complain about my period to a bunch of strangers who really shouldn't know such things and it's none of their buissenss. I guess I understand...
Back to the subject: Nah.. It's too much work.. and I'm the laziest person alive when I'm tired...
Coolish!!!!! But golf is SO boring :lol:
Yeah.. I hate snobs!!!!! I want to scream at them- keep your nose to the ground!*laughing smiliey*
But if you are there too so why the "I can afford to be here and you don't" bit?

Chels~ Sorry if you missunderstood :lol:
But like I said to Sam- I'm not going to announce here the time of my period. I'm not stupid and you really don't need to know that information... :oops:
I just hate to learn... espcially math.. ad I have a huge test next week...

Mish~ So that's better... but it would be super cool if you were having parties every other night *laughing smiliey*
It's like that- Michelle- Mich-Mish-Fish.. cuz Mish is kinda simple :lol: And fish is funny :lol:
Why T and Casper?
I have an awesome idea...You can laugh at me if you want but I love the lion king :lol: So I'm Pomba and you are Timon :lol: *don't worry I'm just kidding*

Smiliey limit sucks... :\
Last edited by The girlie-wolf on Fri May 21, 2010 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Yay! Just finished my last written exam! =D 2 done, 1 to go! ;)

Lule~~Yeeees :lol: We've got soo many days off in May! Like last thursday(not yesterday), last friday, last monday and this monday :D
Aw I love heath! It's 79 F/ 26 C
Ooo I like it! >.< ;)
You gotta tell me the second you find out!! =P
Then com the winky faces? What??
Whaat? :?
You GOT to do her homework?! geesh :roll: neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd =P :lol: '
Aww you can count down with me ;) That's how long it's left till summer vake! :lol:
No.. boys are hard, so I'm gonna stop stressin' it and just.. let it come! XD
You're very welcome!

Shai~~ Yay for the pants!
Aww we've had like thousands of tests lately as well..
Uck, noo.. I'm so sick of snow! It's been 6 months of snow. Now I wanna enjoy the spring :D
26 C todayy =D You've got opposite summer/winter, like Australia??

EDIT: Woow.. I just used 8 smilies on one person XD
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Bubbels~ Lule is Alexa?
thanx :lol:
I love snow! but you live in a place that it's half year snow so I guess you want the heat.. every one wants the opposite of what they've got... *shrugs*
Today it's 25 C.. you win... *shrug*
No... I thought you know where Isreal is :lol: We have winter and summer like you guys do.. or at lwast it is suppossed to be :lol: We are near egypt and all so we are acutally near the desert (half of the country is a desert- The Negev) so it's hot here. all the time.. got it?
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Shai~~Nope! Lule is Sam ;)
Yeah.. so sick of snow.. so it was pretty great to walk around in the yard in a bikini top and shorts, and sleep on a sun bed :D
Cause they don't know how it is! The heat is so.. comfy. The cold is just cold..freezing.
Ooo it's warmer than in Israel! :o :lol:
No, I know where it is. That's why I was reeeeeally confused when you said it was cold in the summer. :?
ImageImage
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Hello teens.
I'm bored, and I have to leave for work in about half an hour.
And being a grown up is gettign expensive. I recommend you don't ever do it :P
I'm also hungry, so I might leave even earlier than that and pick up something to take with me to work.
But on the plus side, I'm getting like 70 hours this pay period.
Which means I might be able to eat out next next week!!!!!
How sad is it that that makes me really happy?

What's up with everyone else?
Paragraphs suck
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

shai: im naturally dark auburn so yerp i have the typical ginger type skin : pale white and freckles all over and i dont tan i burn :lol: and my nickname is lexus but its not really in major use :)

vildy: jealous you only have 1 exam left, im yet to start mine so ive spent all of tonight revising and making revision cards even though they are pretty pointless considering i will only be using them till tuesday

sami: i dont wanna grow up, or i just wanna like skip all the uni and getting a job bit until im in a decent job and settled :lol:

i burnt today, i managed to stay okay all day at college when it was bright and cloudless skies but burnt when i got home and it was cloudy :(
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Bubbels~ Nice to know :lol:
on a bikini top and shorts in school?!?!
NO!!!! The heat is NOT comfy! The heat is annoying and hot and you can't breath cuz you need to walk all the way home on a steep hill after school! bahhhhhhhhhhhhh! And when you get home you want to go up stairs to take a bath or something cuz you sweat like a pig but you don't have the strentgh to go up or to even get a glass of water cuz you crush on the sofa in the living room!
Nah.. it's just hot anytime of the year... well it's a bit colder in the winter but not too cold... SNOW! Hos I miss it... I want to go to Boston to see snow once in a while.. so when I get back I can hate snow like you guys :lol:

Alexa~ I have no idea what dark auburn means but I get the idea...
We are both sun victems :lol: Pale, freckels and burn :lol:
And tommarow I'm in the pool so I'll burn again...
I know how to call you! Frecky :lol: Or Rexy ( I call my friend Shira rexy cuz she is really skiny and I think she has anorexia :lol: back to the point- Alexa- Lex- Lexy- Rexy :lol: ) or Orange! (every time I see your post I imagine you an orange flower because of your banner :lol: Chels looks like team rocket by now :lol:
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by dreamer »

Alexa~~ Haha it's so wonderful!! :D Like.. I don't have another exam untill june 8th. And that one's oral..
Good luck on yours! How many do you have?

Shai~~ Noo silly! In our yaaard! At home! :lol:
Then I have the solvement for all of your problems missy. Car + Air Condition ;) Then it's comfy! :lol:
Haha okey. Believe me you will! xD
ImageImage