Teen Thread 6 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

BabyEsme2203
Learning to Love Green

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by BabyEsme2203 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:22 pm

shai- sho was actually a member on the lex some years ago but forgot her account,
so we both re-joined. she told me about it^^ and yes of COURSE we've met^^ I have been to germany twice now, and she has been to england many times now too :) and idk if she counts as a teen, she's 20.
Image Image

aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:54 pm

Good morning everyone, how are we all today??

Oooo new people... Hello to those who are new :D I'm Paige, i'm 18 and from Australia... welcome to the lex and the t(w)een thread! I'm sure the other lexers have filled you in on the important stuff about the thread (ie. listv2). You can PM me about anything if you have questions/need help. Hope you have fun here, be warned.. the lex is VERY addictive! :P

Shai, Kenzie, Hanny, Sami - Heya, i'm just quickly posting... i'm hopefully seeing Eclipse today!!!! So excited! I've been sick with a cold/flu thing the past 2 days so couldn't go yesterday :( I'll be back later tonight with a bigger post and to talk about eclipse... hmm gotta find the spoilers thread haha..

Anyways, have a lovely day/night :D

~ Paige
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams

blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:58 pm

The girlie-wolf wrote:
Sami~ you finished moving already?
And I recall you saying you are going to see Eclipse... saw I already? -crosses fingers*
I moved to a different state a few months ago, most of my friends are in Texas, Alabama, Virginia, and Florida. I am in Washington. I haven't moved into my apartment yet. YES! I saw Eclipse. Might not be able to post in the super special thread yet.

Hana: Long Distance relationships suck balls. My girlfriend lives really far away from me too.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.

nezziecarlycullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by nezziecarlycullen » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:21 pm

wow, its been forever!
Im suprised im still counted as a member here...
just came back from watching eclipse a couple of hours ago. cant say much exept,
IT WAS GREAT!
dont know wat else to say...
alices party planing comittie
~EDC~
team renesmee

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:13 pm

Hana~ You have to read that book! It's sooooooooooo good!

Queen Shai (Milkshaike)~ Happy Boo Day to you too, my dear Queen. although it isn't for you anymore. :lol:
I know, it's horrible. Although not. :roll:
Psh, Argentina is amazing, juts Germany sucks. *shrugs*
I do know Hannah is Hebrew. Do you know what it means?
My name sucks?? What????
VD is amazing, and you know it.
I talk to her via comments and wall posts on face.
*runs away screaming* *runs back, still screaming* *pants* I... am... tired... now. thanks... a... lot.
Awww, how cute!
nono, I'm creeping my creeping abilities. *hanny nod*
YEAH! and when barney gets fat and robin gets old and crabby. :lol: ah, good times...
Okay, you can have that room. :D
when school starts again, I might talk about it... *sigh*
Haha, they were shinging it? :lol:
Oooh, Jacob. *waggles eyebrows*

woohoooooooo, duets!
sorry for stealing your -thing*. *begs for forgiveness*
poor soccer players. :lol:
Yes! Aaaah! I know Alice!!!
Swimming was spectacular, thank you. :D
I LOVE Tour de France! My family watches it every year.
My native language is English, but I've been taking french for... three years now.

Hi Mimi! :D

Aya~ Nice chatting with you. :D

Paige~ *gives tissues* feel better!
Hope you love Eclipse.

Nezzie~ Hello, fellow tween!
Didja love Eclipse?
Post on the t(w)een spoiler thread! :D

~ Hanny 'The Pet' Nod ~

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)

The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:02 pm

I hate Baby Peach :(

Hana~ Ooooo nice =] Yay for a returning lex member :lol:
haha coolish =D
You've been in Germany because of her and she is the UK because of you? -thoughtful*
You're parents don't care that you are dating a girl from another country, that you met online? -thoughtful- (again, no intention to pry)
My sister is 20 years old too =P

Piege~haha what a nickname... cuz there is Paige and there is pie :lol: I'm so smart ;}
you were sick and you didn't spend your whole day on the lex? Wow you are weird...-shakes head*
Have fun in Eclipse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you love it -crosses fingers*
Come back and answer me and on the spoiler thread- points finger in command haha*

Sami~Woooo you are from the south? Love the accent :lol:
Why'd you move to the other side of america if most of your friends live there? Collage? -thoughtful*
When are you moving? good luck with that, by the way -dazzling grin*
Ahhh what'd you think about it?! why not?

Nezzie~Hi.. I don't know you lol I'm Shai =]
haha Eclipse IS great =D come and talk about it!!!!! I wanna talk to another fellow twiliter =D
There's a special thread in the Eclipse furum..

Cookie monster~ Yeah, it's not Boo day here anymore :cry: And it's not Boo day for you too -sticks out tongue*
We need to talk less.... okay, I think I'd rather write too much :lol:
Germany don't suck, they are freaking good!
Hannah is a name from the bible but it has no meaning. It's a really old name, a grandmother name haha No one is called Hannah anymore, maybe middle name...-thoughtful*
You're name sucks cuz it's too long to combine into a food prodact.. like milk-shai-ke :lol: Really no intention to insulte or anything about your name... sorry! -dazzling grin*
Yeah, it really IS amazing. I think I'll order it.... but it would take so long blah hate living in the other side of the world...):
Coolish =] No chat? -thoughtful*
haha you just fracked me up :lol:
Yeah, it is. But I'm taking the credit -evil smile* and I'll be famous! =D
haha you are creeping your creeping abilites? okay...lol -shrugs*
waaaa I love that ep... fat Barney is awesome! You watch Glee? Cuz Barney's actor, Neil Patrick Haris, played there once =D
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! And I wanna HUGE librery and... and lots of food so I can fat up -dazzling grin*
So what we actually found out is that you have no one to talk to about it... I hope you find a friend to complain too. But like I said before, I'm here -dazzling grin*
oooooops :oops: Singing...lol

haha okay, I forgive you with a cherry on top -dazzling grin*
Haha you know Alice? you mean... I'm Alice? :S
Ugh I was hoping you had a bad time ;}
Haha you are more like a sports loving familiy and we are more like a book lovers too-smart-Friday-night-dinner-conversations familiy :lol:
Ooooo coolish =D You've ever read a book in French? -thoughtful*
Edit: You didn't send me Kayla's fanfic...):
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha

BabyEsme2203
Learning to Love Green

Post by BabyEsme2203 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:32 pm

Sami- yes they REALLY suck, so im sorry to hear about you and your GF too :(

Shai- well theyve met her and they really like her. no know they dont care, theyre happy for me :)
she's hoping to move to england permanantly in a coulple of years tho^^

anyone else- HAI :D
Image Image

The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:22 pm

Edit: I'm watching now the first ep of VEMPIRE DIARIES! because of you, of course :lol:
Edit 2: Elena has a brother? okay? :S But he is hot too... I wonder if he has ABS ;}

Hana~ Awwww that's really sweet :D i'm really happy for you too -dazzling smile*
Woooo good luck with that :D Sounds good ;}
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha

blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:13 pm

SHAI Yeah, I'm Texas born and raised, but I did most of my growing up in a military town so I really only have an accent when I'm excited or upset or something. I moved because my parents got back together and my dad refused to live in a place where it is rutinely over 90 degrees.....I should have refused to move to a place where it is rutinely below 70 degrees but didn't think of it in time.

Of my closest friends from school one is married and lives in VA, one is in college in Bama (roll tide roll), one is my gf still left behind in Tejas, and one got married to an army boy, got knocked around a lot, divorced him, and is stuck in Kentucky.

I'll go post on the other thread now while I have the chance.

HANA did your parents ever have a problem with the fact that you have a girlfriend? Like at first? My family's really open, my aunt is marrying her girlfriend in Maine next year and my cousin lives with her girlfriend and owns the coffee shop i'm leeching wi-fi from right now. Plus, I think my brother's gay...not that he's come out or anything, just a feeling I have. I know a lot of families aren't like mine so I was wondering.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.

CaughtMyself426
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by CaughtMyself426 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:44 pm

High-five nezziecarlycullen! I haven't been here in ages and ha now I have returned! lol
So anyway Hi everyone! I'm Amy and um yeah!