Teen Thread 6 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Of course I'm too lazy to answer now... =D

Derek~ Hey, what's up? where were you? *thoughtful*
OF COURSE I saw Eclipse in the first chance I had =D You saw it?

Sammy~ Awwwwww We'll miss you!!!!
I talked to you about it but... have fun and tan in your jelly fish-less beach :D
Post when you can =D

Hanny~ NETHERLAND WON! 2:1! I guess you know that already, sis... But I was happy for you =D
Wnated to tell you that I'm addicted to the world cup's song (waving flag).. It's addictinggggggggggg!
My bro, my sis and I watched the clips in every language and searched for Coke commercials :lol:

Kenzie~ Saw the beginning and we have a deal! *shakes hand*

Alexa~ I don't want to go there? Why? It seems kinda fun...
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Shai~ Being confusing is part of my charm. ;}
LET US HIDE! *curls into a ball*
*high fives back, though for what, she's not sure* Oh, right! ABS.
Check yes, we are the bestest.
:lol: You crack me up.
Awww, don't be tired.
CREEP HER AND TELL HER. DO ITTTT
Very amazing life/math.
MY life = book + friends + hyper + Twilight + music + long posts + face + ABS B)
Yes. *hanny nod* We are way too... expressful. :lol:
ohhhhhhh yeah. *high fives* What up?? *<- like Barney*
isn't it just? ;}
Yes, movies dads like are veeery strange. *hanny nod*
nono, I'm stupefied BY your dazzling grin! 'cause it's soooo amazing.
Oh, that sucks! A loooooot! :( *hugsies*
I know, it's so... o.0, y'know?
Heyhey, not boring, entertaining! :mrgreen:
Go creeps, go creeps!
yes, they are yummy then.
to make a link a word, you go... *your word here with all the w, too. I just couldn't, 'cause then it'd mess up, and send to to this, and *sigh*
Invisible:
Thank you sooo much, creep. It's so awkward with my mom, and my friends...
how do you get an expert?? *laughing smiley*

CONGRATZ!!
Your always too lazy. <3
Yes, we wooooooooooooooooooon! it was exciting, you couldn't take your eyes off the screen... :lol:
Yes, it is amazing. *hanny nod*

Sami~ I meant Taylor's ABS. they're gone...
Agreed, Twilight SUCKED, and NM was at least better than it.

Kenzie-ey~ Well, there were links, and prettyful links... *hypnotized*

Derek~ hey!
have you even seen New Moon yet?
of course I have! :roll:

Sammy~ Awww, byee, have fuuun!
I know I would. =D
I hate pop music. well, some.
The Princess Bride! Y'know, my avvie?
You weirdo. :roll:

~ Hanny 'The Pet' Nod ~

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Hey everyone, how's it going? Hope you're all having a good weekend! And coming down from the eclipse excitement high of last week.. I'm trying to pump myself up to see it, but for some reason i'm not as excited as i was last week??? hmm.. :?

Kenzie - Yes i will be i guess, really it's only 2 months or so... :)
Aww, i really really hope so!! I can't wait to see eclipse so i can talk about it with you guys :D
I have the same covered VD for the fury and dark reunion, but the tv ones for first two lol

Shai - Yeah no more exams! til next semester at least..
Yeah holidays is what we call our mid-year/end year breaks.. not sure what the israel equivilent is called :?:
How you liking the VD vol 2? what part are you up to?
Woo! 700 post! Congrats.. hehe :)
And lazy is good. I'm sorta in that same mood at the moment..

Sam - yeah, everyone was really excitable here and stuff on eclipse day.... isn't that what you said earlier? My bad if you didn't.. sorry :?
ugh, two weeks of post would be hard... missing 2 days of posts is a enough. This place is so busy.
Have fun a the hamptons! hopefully you get to see eclipse while you're there :)

Hanny - awwww that sorry is so sad :cry: ... hate when things like that happen. In my city we've had a two people my age die in car accidents within 3 days or something... and in both cases people i knew were friends with them... kinda scary :(

Alexa - ok. I'm not too familar with the geography of uk.. i mean i know where england and everything but that's it! Don't think i'd be able to handle the weather being wet all the time (Bit like bella in that way).. here it's drier and sunnyish most of the time... except for this winter, argh!
Biology camp sound kinda fun.. not really the bio part but the hanging out part sounds like fun?

Oh and i need opinions, should i see eclipse at a day screening or night one, which would be better??? What do you think??
Hmm, think i might go a watch New Moon or some VD (i made sure to record it on dvd while i await the real dvd to come out haha...) :D
Just within the smiley limit! Yeah!
Ummm, where's pixie? Haven't heard from her for a while...

~Paige
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

I went bowling today with my sis and bro :D I'm second place :lol:

Edit: 4:0!!!!!!!! Argentina suck!!!

Sammy~ Haha I know what you mean...This place was dead a few weeks ago...But I guess it's Eclipse mixed up with summer bordom =D
haha I hope there is a rainy day... you've got to see it!
Yeah, but they can't do this to me too. Cuz I particapite in class and I've got good grades. I just annoy them :lol:
No, i'm not talking about lessons. I'm talking about trying for a play or something in town like in movies, haha. But if you love it, go with the flow lol
Yeah, me too. I've got soft rock, hard rock, pop and christian rock in the same playlist. But it's the songs that I love so i don't care...

Kenzie~Yay! We've got a deal *handshake* Scowl? because of his ABS? :lol:
yeah, right.... :roll:
Oh the second one is the third book (that I don't have) but the ones I have (I can't find them online) are pics of E&S&D from the TV seires...
Haha I found the חרדים in Wikipedia...
We have meals on holidays and for the kidosh 'which is kind of a cermony after the prayers every friday, we have cakes, snacks, fruits and whine....
Yeah, the christianity is old but it came from Jewdaism. I guess that you know the Jesus was jewish =] And he was about 3000 after the jewdaism started, so it's a little old fashioned :lol:
Nope, I have no idea actually how the hats are called but only the haredim wear them, the ones that are dressed in black and white suits even in the summer... and the Orthodox men wear kippah.

Alexa~You are "forced" to go to that camp? And you won't be home for the whole week? I guess that sucks...
But I love biology and if I had a thing like that here I'll be happy to go there...
So it\s not that bad if you do nothing in the evennings.... you just hang out...=D

Paige~ I know excatly what you are talking about. But when you are on your way to see Eclipse, you'll be so pumped up that no one will ever understand you lol haha maybe you are less pumped up because you know it's amazing and you are not worried?
How did they go (the exams)?
It's not a religious holiday, right? it's just the "end of year" break...
In Isreal we end the semester before a big holiday... not a break that was made after it.I think all of them are religious but I'm really not sure.
I like it =D It's darker than the other one (: I'm in the part that Elena finds out that Tyler and Caroline stole her diary (and not Damon) and that they are go to huimiliate her and get rid of Stefan....*evil smile*
haha You'll be in 700 soon, I have a six sense *woooooooooooo :lol:* I'm like Bonnie ;}
I have a theory... everyone are lazy, just some of the people hide it...*thoughtful*
You have FB?

Hanny~I'll find you a nickname...a special stupid nickname that no one ever called you :twisted:
haha I guess it is...<3 I'm still annoyed you told me part of it. It's driving me crazy! well, it's not, but in theory *dazzeling smile*
-screams- THEY ARE EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLL! *curls into a ball next to you lol*
I can't belive it!!!! You forgot the ABS? I'm offended....
haha bestest.... it's THE new word... like white is the new black *laughing and out of smilies*
Haha you are the first one to tell me this :lol:
HOW CAN I CREEP HER IF SHE DOESN'T HAVE A COMP? and sides, it IS another country. She can't just drive a few hours and be at my house....
I know! I'm the bestest in math =D
forgot hyper!!!!! and face you mean facebook, right? Or else it's really disturbing *laughing*
Yep, we are very expressful, indeed... That's the curse of the hypers *laughing*
haha Suit up!!!!! did you see the ep that everybody are going to move (L&M to their new place, R to Japan and T to Stela's)? it's so hilrious!
haha espcially when they get to see star wars or another childhood movie....lmao sorry for being stupid but what's the hanny nod? :oops:
I KNOW! My dazzling grin makes everyone blind...lol It's dangrous *dazzling grin*
Yeah, she is not living there, she is just there for the summer...
It's like, how did it happen in MY town, right? it's surreal...
I can be both I guess *shrugs* But when i'm not hyper I'm very boring *laughing*
Ohhhhh thanx! lol this website is amazing... something ;}
Invisable:
No prob. Anytime =D Yeah, I know how akward it is... And I guess that alot of your friends didn't get it. But it's really not that akward if I'm across seas and you don't need to see my face when you talk about it. It's easier *shrugs*
I'm an expert cuz I got it over a year ago, I suffer more than my friends from it(physical pain-back ache[it's horrible], stomach ache[ouchhhh], head ache and every other thing you can think of], I know the consqouences of PMS (I had a major fight with one of my best friends on December because of PMS), I got kind of in the middle but I talked with friends who got it early and I talk with friends about it all the time. So if you need something, I'm here to hear you complain *dazzling grin*

congratz for what?
Being lazy is part of my charm *mocking your confusing charm <3*But look how much I wrote now so I'm not TOO lazy...-thoughtful*
haha I guessed you'll be happy =D I saw a little from the Ghana vs. Uruguay and it was boring and funny. They fall all the time! *chuckels stupidly* who won this game?
It's not amazing... it's addicting *evil smile*
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Re: Teen Annex (13 to 19) **Eclipse Spoilers**

Awwwww I wanted to see it!!!! I thought maybe I was day dreaming and missed it :lol:

Am I the only one the noticed Kstew's aweful wig? And her teeth are always annoying...

-Yeah, I wanted his hair/fur to be a bit longer so he could tell her that. I think it kinda shows that Jake really care about her, just he shows it in his own way...
YEAH! I was so bumbed when I saw this part was off! And when he asks her how it is, having a vamp boyfriend and a wolfy best friend :D

-what age thing?

-haha me too! It's SO cool that she jumped of a building!!!!! and with the piano...:lol: I hope it's not a real piano...

-it was so kickass! her hair was finally pretty! in NM the wig was horrible and in Twilight it was dyed really bad *I'm picky*

-It's weird because you see Victoria and you think that her voice would be very intense and fierce. When SM said that she has a bubble gum girl voice it was REALLY hard to imagine...

-haha I wished they didn't... the head was so fake (cuz it is fake). It ruins the moment... they needed to show only the hair

-That was corny- agreed. But it's because it was short, they needed to put in one line what develops in the whole conversation. so what happenes in the whole scene is a few lines- it kinda ruins it but they really nailed it with the "personalilty" of the scene....
Yeah, it shows that she really did care about Jake and no matter what she really decides, to never shed another tear about Jake in front of Edward, she can't really control these passinate things...-thoughtful-

-yeah, I wnated way more mind reading from Jake's side cuz it shows how much Edward loves Bella (with out being really corny)... it was really short but they can't do it long...that's the down side of movies

-haha I can't deny that I'm so jealous! I was, like, pick me me meeeeeee! :lol:

-Yeah, they were... but his ABS are not everything... he is beautiful. *sigh* his smileeeeeeeeeeeeeee and his eyesssssssssss *sigh sigh sigh*

-yeah, it is a very important scene and the negotiation was quick but it's a movie *sigh*
Yeah, I guess you are right. But if she didn't do it it looks like she is not really that in love with him...the breakup was not word for word! You're talking about the breakup or about the proposal? :oops:
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

STUPID GERMANY!!! HOW DARE YOU WIN AGAINST ARGENTINA!!!

Paige~ Aw, that sucks! :cry: *hugs*

Shai~ Ooh, bowling.
What're their names??
I gots a nickname for you. ;} Milkshaike! spelled differently to suit you. ;)
Milkshaike~ *covers mouth with hand* *muffled* ne mowe spoiwin! ne mowe spoiwin! (no more spoiling! no more spoiling!)
*covers milkshaike with an arm as we huddle*
I'm sorry ABS! I'm sorry! so sorry! :cry: *begs for forgiveness*
she DOES. she has tons of internet, but she's all busy, etc.
Very bestest in math.
Yes, I mean facebook, I'm not THAT much of a creep. :lol:
Oh no! *clutches throat dramatically* not the curse of the hypers! (we're dramatic too. ;) )
Yeah, Barney flipped out. he's so hilarious. :lol:
Yes, dad's are messed. *shifty eyes*
the hanny nod is *nods sagely* or *nod wisely*. puce made it the hanny nod. so when I saw *hanny nod*, I mean *nods wisely*. *hanny nod*
Well, that's the time you need friends most! elsewise you die of boredom.
Well, since you're always hyper...
I know! How amazing!!
Invisible:
Yeah, 'cause or else I'd be soooo embarrassed and red. hehe.
Eek, poor you, hun! My cramps are meh, not too bad, I just get reeeally emotional.

Congratz for hitting 700! I want my next rank, playing a duet with Edward. Can't remember how many posts I need, though.
You're confused, too, you did -thoughtful* :lol: silly milkshaike!
I know, I always call them big babies. 'Cause ish true.
Uruguay. *scowls* and flipping GERMANY won! GAHHHHHHHH!
Huh? what is addicting? ABS?

Hanny out!

~ Hanny 'The Pet' Nod ~

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
aussie-twigirl

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Good morning lexers :D
wow everyones talking about the soccer.. lol

Shai - yeah, hopefully :) I'm a little bit excited for it right now and i'm seeing it tomorrow so guess i'll be ... yeah maybe that's what it is.. i think it might be cause i'm going with my sis, which isn't a bad thing but she hasn't read the books and isn't anywhere near as obsessed as me, so she doesn't understand how important it is that it's good and doesn't love it as much as me lol
exams were good, sooo glad there done! Did you have exams or anything? Forgot to ask you what grade you are?
No, no not a religious holiday. Nah it's the 'mid-semester break'... only 3 weeks :( Our summer/winter is different to the most of the world haha. The only religious holidays that i know of are easter and christmas, well there the major ones.... but we have other holidays like Australia Day, the Queens B-day and ANZAC day (which is to do with the wars).... not sure if you have anything like this?
that's good you like it :D yeah it is darker... you're reading the struggle right or are you up to the fury?? Trying to remember which part that is... have you seen the show.. cause you should lol, although it's a little bit different to the books. In some ways better :D
Haha, hmm 700 posts.. how long have you been on the lex?
Sure do... do you?

hanny- aww thanks *hugs you back*
-bit of a random question... are you on holidays/school break now? I know pretty much everyone else is here..

~Paige
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

*random appearance*

HELLOOOO! I don't know if anyone here will even remember me... but I'm here!

I'm here.. and I really shouldn't be. It's 4:35 AM and I have to get up in 5 hours. >.<

So... if you remember me, raise your hand!
List, Gnat ♥
aussie-twigirl

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Hello Jasper<3,
How's it going? You wouldn't know me, i'm only newly joined.. but i thought i'd say hello :D I'm Paige by the way. We love random appearances on the teen thread haha, the more the merrier! I'm guessing you'd be on the listv2 then since you've been here before, and know Sam (chrome), she's on a holiday at the moment, so she won't be around that often for a while. Anyway, where abouts are you from?

Hope to see you on here again soon :)
~Paige
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
BabyEsme2203
Learning to Love Green

Post by BabyEsme2203 »

Uhm hi... gosh this is a little overwelming. im new, and Karl suggested i come here in my intro?
im 17 so.... is there a possibility that i could be added to your list? You can call me Hana :)
Image Image