Teen Thread 6 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

LazzurusMan
Wandering Through Town

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by LazzurusMan »

Shai - I'm gonna stick with the whole MI5 thing (British version of FBI). It seems easier than explaining LOADS of stuff.

After reading the reaction to Eclipse, i might need to bring ear plugs...and mabye a paper bag so people don't know who i am...

I still prefer the books...

Oh, and bring up something completely unrelated to twilight...The new Potter films!

I can't believe them have them both filmed and ready, but the first part is coming out this august-ish time, and the second half...next july *Serious face*
Sigantures, whats the point? ;) - LazzurusMan
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Re: Teen Annex (13 to 19) **Eclipse Spoilers**

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Mkay, I guess I'll post my review now that I've seen it. :D

-The acting overall was so much better, and I think it has to do with the director. I think Rob especially shined..so wonderfully perfect as Edward. *swoon* I think my favorite Edward line out of the entire saga so far is "Believe me, I want to." Oh. My. God. ;)

-Kristen was great too. The acting on her part was signifigantly better.

-The action sequences were incredible. I was so caught up in all of it.

-Jasper, Jasper, JASPER!! Jackson was amazing. I absolute love Jasper now. He completely won me over. During the training scenes and the backstory is when he was especially great. I also loved the Jalice kiss. <3

-I loved Emmett in this movie. You got a good taste of his character. I like that they changed his line from "Fall down again, Bella?" to "Try to walk and chew gum at the same time?"

-Nikki as Rosalie; fabulous as always.

-I did not like Bryce as Victoria as much. Rachelle was 10x better. Also, when Edward ripped her head off, it looked like a manniquin just thumped to the ground. It looked so fake and rediculous that I snorted. But considering that was the worst part of the movie, I consider it a good thing.

-Besides what was mentioned above, the fight scene with Edward and Victoria was great. Robward was smokin hot and the lines they gave him in that scene were perfect.

-Taylor as Jacob was great, but he's still not my choice for Jacob. Maybe it's the directing or the script, but movie Jacob doesn't come across as a bad-boy jacka** nearly as much as book Jacob does. But I do have to say that when he was physically injured, it was great. Not that I like watching him in pain or something, just that his acting skills really shined in that moment.

-I missed Alice taking Bella hostage! I so wish that would have been in there. And the "Angry grizzly bears" line and the "Alice painted my toenails, I have been torchered." line. Oh well, can't have everything.

-The tent scene was pretty darn close to perfect. Again, Rob as Edward really shined. The only line that I felt was really missing was when Edward says, "Go fetch a space heater or something."

-I didn't like the second Bella and Jacob kiss because it seemed like Bella wanted him to kiss her, not that he was manipulating her to do it. The kiss itself was pretty steamy, though. Also, when she said, "Jacob, stay," I laughed because it sounded like an owner giving a dog a command.

-Awkward sex talk with Charlie and Bella=pure brilliance. I also love, love, loved the scene with Bella in Florida with her mom.

-I hate how at the end, Bella makes it sound like it's not just because of Edward that she wants to be a vampire. In the book she makes it clear that she wouldn't want eternity without him.

-The actual proposal was beautiful, better than the book, although the entire scene could have been longer. I teared up, though. I love that the song "My Love" by Sia was playing. I also loved that when Bella first entered the house, you heard Clair de Lune in the background. It was a great little Easter egg. And my God...the leghitch makeout part..wow. :shock: ;)

Overall, the movie was brilliant. Definately the best one yet. I'm sure I missed a ton of stuff in my review, but hey, I've only seen it once.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

I shoulda known this place would be hopping the day of Eclipse!!!!

@Paige: Your welcome!!

@Kenzie: Woah, everything from the 15th to Monday is absente..... :?
Maybe send a message to the Facebook people. I sent them something about not getting my notifications because I had too many and they ended up changing something after a while, not necessarily directly because of me, but they might be able to fix something.

@Pixie: I'll get to meet up with him soon enough. Next time I'm in Boston probably. I don't know when that will be, but whenever it is. :lol:

@Alexa: I'm confused, but hello! :D
How are things over there in Englanddddd????

@Shai: You were obsessed, it's fine. It's just how things are. They fade. I don't like Butterfingers anymore. =P
Hopefully I'll see it the week in between Hampton and North Dakota. I can't see it this week and we never go to the movies in Hampton. =/
Yes, very glad my teachers don't hate me. :lol:
Yeah, I really like helping people with their issues though, like I think I want to be a therapist, but I'm not wicked sure.
If I had a chance in singing or acting, I'd probably have already had to have been discovered. = (
I'm deff gonna try for BU. ;)
Loveee Paramore. I really like Ke$Ha, Lights, and Silverstein too right now. And A Day to Remember.
Haha, yeah, I guess he kinda is. ;)

@PET: Oh goodness, Ke$Ha. Why you going and stealing stuffssss?? :lol:
I've been good. Wicked wicked wicked busyyyyy.
Nice avi. =P

Hey to anyone I didn't say anything to!

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett

Oh my gosh Eclipse was brillaint. :D I adored it. I posted a full (but spoiler-filled) review on the teen annex thread.

Hanny--I know, right. They just...aren't. :lol:
Haha, don't you just love the hypnotic face. ;)
I think book Damon and TV show Damon are completely different and exactly the same at the same time. I don't know, it's really hard to explain. But I love them both and see them as one in the same.

Shai-- :o I thought Rob was perfection in this movie. I can see we're going to have a bit of a disagreement here. :P

Paul--Oh seriously? Don't be so typical. No one's going to be screaming. Not even talking. Only laughing at the funny moments. And if you're that embarassed to see it, don't go for Pete's sake.
And the first part of Deathly Hallows doesn't come out till Novemeber. :/

Sam--Ehh, I'll just forget about it. It's no big deal. If the Facebook people are anything like the Myspace people, I don't want to have to deal with them.
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

Well I don't think they every legit respond or anything. they never responded to me, but the situation seems to be fixed, if that makes a difference. And I don't think they're much like Myspace people. I'm pretty sure they pride themselves in not being like Myspace. :lol:

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Thanks Openhome!!

OMG! VD people: Just heard on VD facebook that season 2 airs in US on Sept 9! Gosh, that seems like ages away, but eclipse day came quicker than i thought!

Kenzie hehe love square.. yeah agree about the chemistry!!

Alexa England? Cool. How is it there?

Hanny Wow, Canada. Looks like there's people from all four corners of the world! Cool brother you've got there!

Sami Hmm, that wasn;t me... i only joined the lex on the wkend and the teen thread on Monday this wk. Must be another Paige around here??

Shai thank you. i'm not so worried now! Can't wait to go over to this new thread and talk about it once i see it!!

Sam Yep. Everyone is SUPER excited! :D

Paul Yeah, I thought HP7.1 wasn't coming out till November 2010? At least that's the date that was on the trailer in
aus.

~Paige
Last edited by aussie-twigirl on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
Ginny
Settled in Forks

Post by Ginny »

Paige; in the Netherlands the first part of hp is released the 18th of november. I don't think it's a big difference compared to the usa?

I have testweek the upcoming week! I'm so nervous. I really really really must pass these tests.
Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky
are like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right now.
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Re: Teen Annex (13 to 19) **Eclipse Spoilers**

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Kenzie~ I'm going to reply about everything that you said here now....

-Yeah, the acting was so so sooooooo much better. No akward acting and kisses :lol: And Rob was so much better than in the others but he is still not my Edward, you know?

-Kstew rocked that movie! wooo hooo!

-The action were incredible! It was so amazing!!!!! I LOVED them!

-Haha Jasper was really good... but the hair! Blah!!!! Can't stand it... and in the background story I was like- spray tan much? :lol:

-I loved Emmet too!!!! Kellan was awesome! It was the first time that Emmet is really himself in the movies...

-I don't like Nikki and I really don't like Rose so I don't know if she is fabulous lol

-Of course Rachelle could have been so much better. but I thought that Bryce did a decent job. It was better than i thought. I thought that she would ruin the whole movie. Ooooh I forgot about this part!!!!It was horrible! That doll! They honestly thought we would buy it?

-Taylor, I have a lot to say about him. I think that he is the perfect Jacob. He has the acting skills and he is kinda like a Jacob himself. I really did miss Jake being a bad boy a little jerky but I'm glad they didn't do him obnoxious... or too obnxious. But I wanted him still to be a little badass and he wasn't :( But it's the script and not Taylor. Taylor was perfect on his side...Yeah, he really did shine. It was so hard for me to see this part and it really touched me and I think that this is what really matters...But I really wanted "The clouds I can handle but I can't fight with an Eclipse" line!!!! I was dissapointted.. it's THE line from Eclipse.

-I missed the hostage thing too! And it's not fair that they kept Jacob's bad deeds in the movie and not Edward's!

-The tent scene WAS perfect! They both "shone"...And it was sooooo funny and soooo Jacob when he said "Maybe if you didn't plan to suck the life of the girl I love.... no, not even then"...SO JACOB!!!! haha But I wanted that Edward line too and that Jacob would say "I'm no saint bernard" :lol:

-I liked it, but it SOOOO annoyed me when she talked to him like he is a dog! SO annoying! bah

-hahaha the sex talk was brilliantttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt! One of the best parts in the movie! But I didn't like the Florida part...

-I don't really know what happened in the last part... I was trying to calm myself and my breathing after Jacob& Bella scene...

-The proposal was amazing!!!!!!!

I have to say.... Reily was so BADASS!
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

UGhhhhhh! My parents are gone for the weekend so i have to go to my brother's end of year party to babysit him! I so don't want to do this.... but at least I'll have a chance to start VD 2 =D I'll be back if I live through this 2nd grade party =(

EDIT: Vildy, Chels and Michelle were eaten by a bear or something?

Paige~ It IS everything... it's incredible... i can't stop thinking about it!!!!!!
Evil is the best! Come with me and we'll rule the world!!! mwa ha ha ha :twisted:
I've never seen the show....but Stefan's hair in the show looks AWEFUL!
oooo tha't annoying.... Right now it's the beginning of the summer so it's okay but in August it's a nightmare, nightmare I tell you.
And what I told you is the tamest dream :lol: I had this dream that I live in the US and Boo Boo falls in love with me and then he takes me on set. On set Taylor falls in love with me and the story begins again :lol: (don't tell anyone haha)
Yeah, but I think that it's worth it, after all. If that's what you really love to do :D
Good luck good luck good luck!!!!! So you are probably learning like crazy....=[
haha it's SO cool! I guess you are used to it but it's so weird! (I'm just enjoying the fact that I know an aussie-you can ignore me if you want lol)
I don't understand these who are in a team cuz that's who they think is the best for Bella. I'm team Jacob and i think that Edward is the best for Bella-I know that he is perfect for her. But I love Jacob and not Edward. I'm choosing for me and not Bella. And Bella is always so whiny and so down on herself all the time... it's annoying! Stop doing bad things then! I really don't like her, never liked her.
Jake is happier in BD because of the imprinting. I don't like this. It's SM's way to say "now everyone are happy, everything is lovey-dovey and now i don't need to continue the series to make sure Jake is happy"... and it's an excuse for why J&B had this amazing relationship "it has nothing to do with them-just Nessie". The conection was because they are amazing with one another and not because of Nessie! Maybe he imprinted on Nessie because of his and B's friendship (sorry-I don't like BD and I have strong opinions about it... but in the end of the day I'm happy when Jake is happy)
BOTH! haha I love both names!
Who doesn't like smilies?
About the movie: I promise you that the whole movie is centered on romance (I explained it to Sami earlier)
Haha people told me it's like that too but I didn't belive them. So you're going to be worried but you have no reason too =D Can't wait to talk about it with you *dazzeling grin*

Kanzie~You are right about Edward.... in the BOOK! In the movie he was horiffic (Twilight) in NM he was better...Edward was younger in Twilight but he got older and older through out the saga, it's annoying.
It took me longer to figure out Jacob. I thought of everything... and I have this very long and through theory about him...
I think that both Jacob and Damon are very complex and 've been through a lot in there lives. But what makes Jacob interseting is that he is only 16 and he trys to do everything he can with his little knoledge on these kind of things... and because of this he makes so many mistakes. He has no idea how to deal with what happens to him (I'm not going to argue who is more complex though haha)
Awwwwwwwwwww That's adorable!!!!! (It's okay- everyone has an obssesion-just some try to hide it. I don't get these people... you love something-shout it to the world! That's why I'm not trying to hide my Jacobness)
haha but I think that thhe Sahara desert is still a little bit hotter...
Yeah, it's a short name. But we don't have these "lin" endings like in English.
You have FB?
p.s. I know I talk a lot about ABS but I'm not a shallow girl... I jsut have this thing for ABS ;)
Rob: I don't like Rob as Edward in general so I came with a prejudice...But he was much better than in the other too... really good. But I still think he is not the best for the job and besides.... I was looking at Taylor and his ABS all the time... :lol:

Alexa~Haha now I get it....
oooo biology field trip? never heard of a thing like it... what is it like?
Awwwww go see it as soon as you can! It's incredible!!!!!!!!!!!

Hanny~ *hugs back* Thanx for the hug =]
Yep, I was not mad but I have kind of a short temper... I think we are alike in too many ways *thoughtful*
haha your friend's dad's girlfriend's daughter? How do you know your friend's dad's girlfriend's daughter?
haha my dad is obssesed with this line... he just loves it. Everytime we mention this movie he starts saying this line over and over :lol:
You still haven't answered the old post....:\

Sami~ Ahhh I tottally get you... you have a lot on your mind. And good luck by the way with moving... but I really think that it's amazing. And you should go... And honestly, If I needed to choose between the two movies, I would have gone to Eclipse. It's seriously incredible....there so much time till the dvd comes out....:\

Paul~Nooo tell me tell me tell me! I want to know *evil look*
NO! GO TO THE PERFECT MOVIE!
I guess that all of the screaming was me *guilty look* My friend was mad at me in the end because of her ear haha And what do you want me to say? Only girls can understand half naked perfection like the incredible Taylor Lautner....;)
But there are tons of action in the end of the movie... it was so COOOOOOOOL! It's guy friendly :D
I used to be a HP fan but now I don't really care about it. I was a manger of a HP hebrew furum once *proud look* I'm not so excited about the seventh movie... I didn't like the book so much. It was too dark

Sam~haha sorry Sam...The place is not hopping the day of eclipse... I'm hopping though *proud look*
Yesterday afternoon I coudln't stop talking about everything that it concetted to Twilight and I babbelled on and on and in the end with Jacob I had tears in my eyes and I screamed everytime Taylor showed up... So I think I'm still obsessed but under the surface.. it comes out only when there are big Twilight events, I guess.... haha I sound nuts talking like this...
Where is Hampton? Why don't you go to movies there? (see it see it see it) *me trying to hypnotize you lol*
I still think my teachers hate me but they have no reasons to give me low grades cuz I have good grades in tests and works...
It's really cool... I think that you should read a little on line or something and see if it really intersets you and you want to continue doing it...
Try a little before you start uni in acting/singing....
Of course you are... cuz BU ROX! woo hoo lol
Paramore are great... Ke$ha? I'm sorry but I don't like her at all... I have my opinions on some of her songs but I'll shut up now. Everyone likes different thing, right?
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett

Sam--Haha, mkay, I'll probably end up contacting them.

Paige--September 9th isn't too far away. It'll be here before we know it. :D

Ginny--Well good luck with your tests!

Shai--I think Rob is perfect for Edward because even though the first movie was below par, he did the best with the lines and the directions he was given. As the scripts and the directors get better, so does the whole cast's acting, and I think Rob really nailed Edward in Eclipse.
Yeah, book Jacob is a really good character, Taylor just is never what I had in mind for Jacob. I do like Taylor as a person though, and as Jacob he's starting to grow on me. And yeah, yeah, his abs are hot. But Rob's everything his hot. ;)
Y'know what I just realized? They have yet to put Jacob's patronizing "Sure, sure." line in the movies.
Well yes, but no one lives in the Sahara, now do they? :mrgreen:
Yeah, I have a FB. A lot of people on here do. (:
Y'know Taylor and his abs seem to have deflated some in this movie. :lol: