Teen Thread 6 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by dreamer »

Alexa~~ Aw.. they said that it's going to snow this weekend though = /
Not sure if I believe they're right. It's just too hot and lovely today, for it to snow tommorrow!
You did?? Scary berry! They say that the other one might have an eruption as well. :S And that if it's big enough, it can cover the sky so completly that the temprature will drop. And it could stay that way for weeks! That would mean noo summer ='(

Lule~~ Okiiies, sounds good :D But still not sure if it better than California or that place Kenzie wanted me to go.. where was that anyways? xD :lol:
Yeah.. I never really swim in pools anyways.. I prefer the ocean :D
Agreed. I would have to clean it all the time. I might just end up cleaning it once an hour or something :lol:
I'm just sooo scared of getting it infected :? Can't deside whether to take it now, or in the fall.. what do you think I should doo? :?
Oh.. then Ibux, Paracet, Pinex or Panodil = P
Yeah, now I'm much more afraid of infections than pain xD
Haha yeeah. A friend of mine have that stuff, and she's gonna make a few on herself. So she said she'd bring it to school and make one on me.
Ahh.. you have noo idea how scary that is for me :? I've never ever dyed my hair before, and it's just soooo... scary! zD

Shai~~ Okies! Then I'll try to start one of the books as well ;)
Awww poor Shaiy maiiyy laaiyyyyyy ( teheee = P ) * hugs again*
I'm sorry hun. That sucks.. I'm sure that wasn't why tho. Maybe they just had to pick someone and it was just bad luck, and dumb people! *does the hanny nod*
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Bubbles~ The host is absalutly amazing! I love it! I love Melanie (the human not the Wanderer) and I love Jared who is cute from the dreams.
maiiyy laaiyyyy? what is this suppossed to mean?
No... It means that they think that I suck in English/ have no friends or social skilles/ too stupid to be there... that's what it means... And the thing is that my sister was in the excat same thing! And I feel like I'm not so good like my sister, cuz she got in and I didn't. Cuz I'm the stupid and she is so amazing... I feel like I kinda disapointed my faniliy though I know I didn't because they are sweet and supporting... And I also didn't want to try it! I thought that it's not worth it or something... I dunno I just didn't want to try. But then everybody told me how I'll get in for sure and how I belong there and everything... And it's annoying cuz I didn't even want it and now I'm devastated! bahhhhhhhhhhhh!
Bad luck? how can 10 people say I don't belong there and that I'm stupid because of bad luck?
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :D
Teheeeeee! what to do today.. So what's yalls plans on this lovely friday evening?

Shai~~ I know! :D Lovelovelove it! :D It's getting better tho, where are you?
Maiiy Laaiy is just me beeing silly xD
Nonono, you're absolutely not too stupid! I'm sure no one thinks that or are dissapointed in you. I meant that it was just bad luck that you did a bad intereview that day or something.. But if you didn't wanna do it in the first place, just try to forget about it.
*pats head* it's all gonna be fiiine ;)
ImageImage
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
TheVioletHour
Settled in Forks

Post by TheVioletHour »

Hey, :) I'm new here, and I saw the link to here. I'm Kay and I'm 13. :mrgreen: Just wanted to introduce myself.
Team Switzerland/Team Seth/Team Emmett
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Kay, Eh?
Nice to meet ya.
Name's Chelsea.
Call me Chels.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by dreamer »

Hi Kay! Welcome! Nice to meet you!
I'm Vilde but I've been called Vildy, Vilde, V, Flirty Dreamer, Bubbles, Ninja and Puce. Take your pick :lol:
Just PM Sam (iambella) and join in on the conversations. You'll blend in, in no time ;) Have fun in our lovely forum! :D

Or should she pm Kenzie now? :? Sam! How's things now??
Anyone else noticed me using the word "lovely" very ofthen lately? :lol:

Think I'm gonna record a song now..
ImageImage
TheVioletHour
Settled in Forks

Post by TheVioletHour »

Thanks guys. :) But I don't understand, who do I have to PM?
Haha, sorry. New here.
Team Switzerland/Team Seth/Team Emmett
Twilight_Obsessor
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Twilight_Obsessor »

Hey Kay! Hey that rhymes lol. My names Jasmine but everyone just calls me Jazz :)

I am in Blaine right now. I'm spending the night in a hotel cuz I have to get up early to go to the "Washington State Math Championship" and it's about 2 hours away from our house and no way I'm waking up that early. Wish me luck!!! I'm happy I got wifi :D

plus, tomorrow is our second teen idols show! I didn't hurt myself yesterday.... Badly. But I did fall on my butt onto somebodys feet when I attempted to jump off a box lol

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Hi Kay. I'm Sami, but most people call me Cocoa. Welcome to The Lex

I now call to order this meeting of the Kool Kidz Klub.....wait, maybe I shouldn't alliterate ;)
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

Vildy~ it aint allowed to snow we have had too much already, it was pretty nice today it must of been around 12 when the wind wasnt blowing :) and the last time the other one erupted it lasted like a year so that wdnt be good, but they are lifting the airspace closure in scotland tomorrow so thats a step in the right direction of normality but i agree no summer would be bad, we hardly get one as it is :?

Kay~ welcome :D im alexa/ lexus once sam (iambella) is back im sure she will give you a proper welcome and put you on the list and such :D
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits