Teen Thread 6 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by i am bella »

I feel like crap todayyyyy! = (

@Alexa: Okay, that makes sense. I'm guessing you guys have more half days then us seeing as it's in terms of half day sessions. Our is 180 days or 900 hours. We have four terms with progress reports in the middle of each and report cards at the end of each. Classes run half year or full year, so there's at least two terms of each. Your summer vacation seems pretty much the same as ours, depending on the year. This year we're getting off a full extra week from last year because of the Ice Storm last year when we got six days off in a row. =P
I think it's pretty even actually. Which I'm kinda happy about, because I don't have to temporarily hate you and your country. = )

@Vildy: You won't what??? It's been so longgg!
Ooo, good luck at your dance performance!
Karateeee! Wa-chow!

@Shai:
Memorial Day is to honor the troops. It was originally called Decoration Day, but they changed it. Did you not celebrate it when you lived in Boston?? Mass is pretty into it.
Who was Cassie? Did she not make it to the top twelve? I don't remember her.... Crystal was great though. And she'll still get tons of work.
Yeah, Lee had the hearts of too many teenage girls.....
It might have been 2006. I didn't come here until last year. And aww dang! I missed my Lexiversary! :cry:

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
Twilight_Obsessor
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Twilight_Obsessor »

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't been on for so long! I've been really busy!You wouldn't believe what has happened to me in the past few days! So, I entered this state talent competition thing and I just recently found out that I made it to the top twelve! Some of the people in the top twelve will go on to get a recording contract! So yeah, I'm really excited about that. :)

Plus, I just got a new computer in my room, so I have a feeling I may be on more. :)

Oh yeah, and I got a Facebook...
© Siggy made by Jasmine

It consumes my every thought. It's not healthy. It's not normal. I can't explain it...I guess I'm just crazy.
-Jasmine
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

vlidy: im sure the enjoyment you get out of it will make the dying worth while :lol: getting changed in front of everyone aint too bad, most peoples will be too busy to pay attention anyway, i did a show a few years back and had to do a full costume change (clothes, make up and hair etc) in like 3 mins so it was a case of just changing in the corridor behind the stage and not bothering to waste time running to the dressing rooms

sam: woo for not needing to hate the uk :lol: and the fact you can switch classes (which im assuming i wd just class as subjects) is pretty cool. i hope you feel less like crap soon :)

jazz: well done for getting through to the final 12 :D yey for fb and computers :D i think i would die without my laptop
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Add me. Names Chelsea Aya-Chan Sohma.
Anyways....
I forgot what I was going to post...
I hate when this happens.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

hey guys. what's up?

i've had a mildly awkward dy today.
the house i was assigned to work at forgot me. and now i'm sitting in the office with my ex-boyfriend, who's been an immature weenie since we met. oh the fun.

did someone say somethign about facebook? i'm on! http://www.facebook.com/samantha.givens1
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

@Jasmine: Eep! You're back! :D
Congrats on the talent competition! That's great!
And yay for being on moree! = )
Find us on Facebook! If you find my Lex group (We <3 the Lex!) then we'll all be able to friend you and everything.

@Alexa: I'm feeling better now. It passed once it got colder. =P
And our schedules are really weird. The core subjects, like math and history and science and English and languages are full year courses, but arts and technologies are the ones that are only half. It's really convenient actually because it gives a lot of room for people to move around classes when they're not right or they don't like them. It's different than most schools around here though so it doesn't make sense to most people. :lol:

@Sami: Loveee the new avi/banner settt! = )
That's too bad that your day got screwed up. =/

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Thanks Sam.

How goes things?
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

Things goes goooddd. My sister's being wicked annoying right now but I'm trying to ignore here. =P
How about you??

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

sam : i had a nice reply to you all written up, but when you posted before i managed to post mine the lex died on me :( ill edit this tomorrow when im more awake lol

sami: i added u on fb if you were wondering who the random brit was :lol:
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
Twilight_Obsessor
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Twilight_Obsessor »

Haha, Thanks everybody!

Add me on facebook: Jasmine Parker

Ugh... So of course I was doing my final end of the year project that's worth over one-third of my grade, and the cable decides to go out! Well, at least it's back on now.... Have to make the most of the time I have left.
© Siggy made by Jasmine

It consumes my every thought. It's not healthy. It's not normal. I can't explain it...I guess I'm just crazy.
-Jasmine