I'm so amazing, I know that -dazzling grin*

Hana~ in your second post, you mean me? :S

Bubbles~ haha you hate normal people? me too! -high five*
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by nightrunner »

shai~ people at college call us cute, i just think we're normal lol , and yer they dont get any better, sometimes i just have to walk away from james when hes in one of his guy moods with a few other of this mates

pj~ england is awesome, the rain right now however, is not :(

vildy~ summer break is from mid july until the first week of september, so around 6 weeks :roll: and im applying for a joint honours degree in Psychology and History

sam~ it worked well that time since i had so much to reply too and my memory aint that good

only 3 days till freedom!
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Hanny is listening to U2.
Hanny likes U2.
Hanny bets most of y'all don't listen to them.
Hanny wants to know is anyone actually does listen to them.

Milkshaike~ Sorry, Hanny's mom took over the computer, then didn't close the window, so Hanny was logged in, and the window was still open this morning, then the computer crashed and it closed. :D
Nope, Hanny meant Nezzie and maybe Raven, but Raven might be 13... And you're thirteen, so you're not a tween.
Pretty much.
Mm-hmm, Hanny knew she was right.
Hanny thinks you should read it, and Hanny knows all.
Oh, okies.
And Barney Stinson Day. Hanny thinks we need that. agreed? Agreed.
YES. and they wait on us. 8-)
Hanny thinks computers are terrible, and Hanny knows all.
Uhm no idea.
Hanny knows you're very not quite and calm, Na. (new nickname)
No forgetting Hana.
Y'know what? Hanny's gonna get her book of baby names and next post tell you the origins of all the names. kay? kay.
Oh. Well, it must've, 'cause Hanny got three new books. :D
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love Mercedes.
Puck Finn? Why Puck Finn?
That's her job, and she's also getting a PhD.
Hanny liked the character Caroline, like the idea of her, but not actually her. Y'know?
Nope, no Jimmy Eat World.
No one knows Stars. *eye roll*
It means okay. :D
Hanny says congratz!
We need a day for our lexiversaries and birthdays, agreed?

Hana~ That's great! Have fuuuuuuuuuun! ;}

Pheobs~ You said you're from England right?
an ISLAND?!? east or west coast?

Pucey (new name. *hanny nod*)~ She dooooes, yay ordering! Hanny thinks you'll like it. It's kinda creepy, though.
Viola, from the Mafia... aka Lidia... 'member her? no?
Pffff.
Yeah, she has the lemon avvie.

Sammy~ Non, he's fourteen.
And yeaaaah, Hanny knows why. *shudders*
No you didn't fail! *hugsies* You're Hanny's awesome auntie. You can't fail.
I still like her, even though now she's all ick and doesn't like Tally and is being meannn

Alexa~ You're not off yet? :?

~ Hanny 'The Pet' Nod ~

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Hi everyone! I'm new (as you can probably tell lol :)!)! This seems like a fun place and I'm looking forward to chatting with all of you! :D
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

PJ~~ Aww I feel for ya! It's sooo good! *sigh* I love Eclipse...
I love Emmett.. I soo wish that was a real man, and that I could've known him. Tehee I love big men :lol: Not steroid types though, no worries XD More Emmetty, Jake- ish =D
Hm.. you might be right! :lol: We've been acting pretty crazy around here =P
Ooo me too! From Norway, 16, loves reading ;) Hm.. haven't read 'The house of night' or any of Trudy Canavan's books. Who's the author of 'The house of nights'? It feels like I've heard of it before..
Wow.. you run a lot, but I get what you mean. I used to run close to every day a few weeks ago. I love how it clears your head.. That's why I run at like 10:30 pm. No one's out, and it's just.. quiet =)
Aww a music loveeeer!! Yay! I'm obsessed with music :ugeek:
Sounds good ;D I hope you'll like it here, cuz everyone here's really great. If you stay you're gonna get some amazing friends all over the planet. I love my lexlings =D

Sammy~~ Hm, okay.. but why would it have been such a biggie anyways? A bear? You can't get drunk outa one bear anyways. Hm.. I guess she was worried about you, and that's sweet =)
How is that in the US anyways? With teens and alcohol? Do you drink? just curious *insert laughing smiley*
I've never ever seen my mom drunk or with a hangover.. she never really drinks other than a wine glas or two.
Yeah, but like I said, she was probably worried about you. My sisters would freak out if they knew I was drinking. (I don't drink much! Don't take me worng =P )

Hana~~ Haha that's because of your huge Esme banner :lol: But I like it! It's kinda.. mystic! ;D (your banner I mean)
Thanks! I love it too, so I never change it :roll:
Who's Shana?? Now I'm curious! Teheee Hana.. sounds so exotic! *giggles* I need to drink some water, I'm getting crazier by the minute..

Shaipie~~ Wohoo! Congratz! =D
*high fives back*

Alexa~~ Mid July? That's late..
Physchology sounds interesting. A few of my best friends wants to go into it later. I think the human mind is very intresting. There's so much we don't know about it. Like dreams.. I saw a documentary about it a few weeks ago. I think it's a lot more into it than we know about. Sorry.. just put my nerd glasses on :geek: :lol:

Paiy~~ Nope.. I don't listen to U2.
Haha! I like it 8-) Pucey...
Creepy? Creepy how?? No, wait. Don't tell me. I don't wanna spoil anything! Does she have any other books that I don't know about?
Haha I was on the mafia like.. 2 days? XD No, don't remember anyone... I look for a lemon though! =P
Where's Kenzie and Emmie by the way? Seen them lately?

YAY! The newbees just keep on coming! Must be Eclipse... I was a bit afraid you wouldn't see this in my big post, so I'm making this bold! ;D Hi 21Twilight21! What's your name? I'm Vilde, but I've been called Vilde, Vildy, V, Puce, Flirty, Dreamer and Bubbles. Pick witchever you prefer! ;) Welcome to the lex! this really is the best place, with the craziest, best people! Hope you like it here! Just PM Sam (iambella) and she'll but you on the list, then it's just to post how much you like =)
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Aww thanks! I was worried my post was going to be ignored lol! :) My name is Kimberly, but I usually go by Kim :)! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! Everyone seems so friendly :)!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

hanny/vildy~ yes we brits are still suffering school until the end of this week :|

vildy~ i love psychology, theres just so many ways to explain how something happens when we think it is simple i like the glasses, i think i shall wear them too :geek:

21twilight21 aka Kim ~ yola :D im alexa/lexus and im 17 and a brit *waves*

:geek:
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Haha no worries ;) Okey, Kim then! They/we are :lol: everyone's really great.
Hm.. so, wanna tell us a bit about yourself? Get to know you? That's what most of us do around here anyways. Venting or thoughts. You get what I mean if you've read former posts xD

So, I'm curious.. to all you newbees. Why did you join? Eclipse?? Cuz that was my first guess. Just wondering!
I joined because of some playlist to the books that someone on here made.. That was like.. ages ago.. Ah memories! I recommend that though! Reading the books with her playlist. It really makes every feeling and moment stronger. There's a song to every single second of the book, and it's timed after a regular reading tempo. But of course sometimes you have to pause or press the next button since everyone's differnt. It was mostly correct with me though :D
I shall post a link later! Wow.. As you can see, my glasses are still on!

:geek: :geek:

Edit:
Oops! Just saw your post Alexa!

Alexa~~ Ugh.. I feel for ya *pats head*
I know.. I actually look forward to studying in uni. You get to study what you are intrested in, not just all that crap we're forced into. I wanna study marine biology.. I've always been intrested in life under the sea. (if that's how you say it in english :? )
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Wow, i've missed lots. This is gonna be loooooooooong post!! Got FOUR pages to catch up on. So here we go........ :D

Sam - Well i hope you see eclipse soon!
The annex thread is for us teens to talk about Eclipse with spoilers so that the rest of the board/thread is kept spoiler free... it's in the Eclipse Movie Forum.. Called Teen Annex Thread me thinks!
About the 2 windows: yeah i have a reply to post page open and the teen thread.. and then just go through the thread and reply as i go!! Haha.. we're a skilled bunch here aren't we :lol:

Jay - Yeah i saw it last week. I liked it mostly. I think i had too high expectations of it though. Eclipse is my fave book so yeah. I hope you like it when you see it.
I have moments like that with my posters too, haha. I have a whole wall devoted to twight ;)

Shai - WOO! 1000 posts. And you chose to post it here...aw! Yes you are amazing.. just don't let it go to your head MUCH! lol
Well you're doing well with your english. Yeah i've heard of hebrew.
Right got ya on the nickname, not sure if it will stick though.
They are sooo hot! Bit out of my league though, but doesn't mean i can't be creepy and perve a little. Aussie guys are very hot! Well i've realised that since going to uni. At school there wasn't many hot guys around and those that were we're idiots and stuff. but at uni.. SO.MANY.HOT.GUYS!!!! haha
i think it would be pretty amazing but i HATE the rain, and snow is basically like that so i think i wouldn't like it.. I could cope with one or two days, but a WHOLE season? i don't think so!
Nah, i didn't play it.. not good enough on the piano to do that... I arranged it. Which means that i got the sheet music of it and on a computer program at school, i rewrote it, using a flute, clarinet, piano and string section. It sounded pretty cool too! I don't know what i got for it, cause you only get a final grade (same with exams)... but i worked out i probably got about a B for it.
Definitely agree about VD. I'm rewatching the series cause you kept talking about it and i couldn't remember some stuff! I'm up to episode 9 now.
Oooh, do you like Shirtless-Damon.. personally i think Stefan/Paul is better shirtless haha.
I have 4 little bros and 1 younger sis... So i'm the eldest of 6 =D How about you?
Nope nothing normal here! ... Actually nothing normal about any of us here really :lol:
Aww, i hope your back feels better soon, and hopefully you get some sleep!
WE LOVE LOOOOONG POSTS!!!!! <3
Boredom is my friend. So is procrasination! haha
That sucks you missed seeing it again.. hope you see it soooon!

Pixie
- HEY!! How've you been?
Aww, that sucks. :( We got bonus points for some of our year 12 subjects...
That's good that the headaches have stopped. Your sleep should get back to normal soon, hopefully.
I've seen it too, so you won't spoil it! Did ya like it?? There's a spoiler eclipse thread (called Teen annex thread) in the Eclipse movie forum
Oooh, you got ages before uni... enjoy your freedom! I go back to uni on July 26 i think =( When do you find out your results/get uni acceptance?

Vildy - Aw, you're cute hehe.. Charmed.. i remember that!!
Oh really? where about did she live when she was here?
Nah that school system sounds the same as us sorta... we have kindergarten (4 yo), reception (5yo), then years 1-7 = primary school (6-12yo) and then years 8-12 = secondary/high school (13-17/18 yo) and then you go to teriary school (uni or trade school) or some people just work.. I'm at uni now, just finished my first semester.. start second sem in a week and a half =D
Oh uni is the best! But i miss my friends at school and some of the teachers and stuff. And the work is so much HARDER and a HEAVIER load.
Um, i've known about the lexicon for over a year maybe longer, the blog part that is. But i didn't really know much about the forum and didn't know it was this good.. i thought it was just a place to talk about the books and chapters and stuff, but i was bored in the beginning of my holidays and was investigating it and decided to join! <-- and that's my lex story haha
I know me too! Oooh that's some good plans you got there! Are you wanting to go to uni too? Yeah plans are hard to make.. my travelling dreams need to be put on hold a bit though till i've finished uni.. which will be a while =(
Omigosh! I'm watching VD right now haha. Yeah, the books annoy me.. the show is so much better! Love the Salvatore Brothers ;)
TIMEZONES: well when you wrote the post where it was 16:30PM Monday (4:30pm right?) it was 12.30AM Tuesday for me.. so your 8 or so hours behind me and Shai is 7 hours! ... weird huh?
Haha, gotta love the smiley limit =)

Phoebe/PJ - Ooh a newbie.. Hi! How's it going? :D I'm Paige. I'm from Australia and am 18yo.. It's nice to meet you. You've come to the right place to meet people and chat!! Yep we're VERY crazy around here... nothing normal about the teen thread haha! Oooh, cool another brit... we love brits here, like shai said!
We're very chatty here, so hopefully you like it..

Alexa - Well you're a lucky gal! He sounds like a keeper! ;)
Yay!! Freedom is sweeeeeeet!

Hanny - confusion is what makes the world go 'round! (along with craziness!) ;)

Kim - Hi! I'm Paige =D I'm 18 and from Australia! Nice to meet another newbie.. we LOVE newbies here! If you wanna chat, you've come to the right place! Nah, we don't ignore posts here, especially Newbies. if we do then it's an accident! Yep we're just a friendly bunch of twihards!
Oh and you'll need to PM i am bella (Sam) about the ListV2 (it's just a list on the first page of the thread that has eveyone who posts/has posted here), that is unless she already PM'd you. Sam manages this thread and keeps all of us in line!

Yep heaps long post.. What can i say? :)
~ Paige
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

First off:

Na'ama~ Told ya I would. *takes deep breath* *runs upstairs* *grabs book* *comes back downstairs*
Allrighty, you're in for it, hun. ;)
(bold are not English)
Samantha: Hebrew
Paige: French
Pheobe: Greek
Jessica: Hebrew
MacKenzie: Scottish
Alexa: Greek
Sami: (same as Sam/Samantha)
Hana: Japanese
Derek: German
Emma/Emmaline: German (both)
Jane (Emmie's real name): English
Ginny: English
Mel: Greek
Jay: Latin
Jennifer: Cornish variation of Welsh Guinevere
Michelle (Pixie): French
Fatima: Arabic
*proved a point*
Poor Emmie and Ginny are English. :(

Kim~ Welcome welcome to the wonderful t(w)een thread!
No worries, your post will NEVER be skipped. unless someone's tired (which happens, seeing as we live in different time zones).
I'm Hannah, or Hanny, or Pet, or Paiy... choose one. :D I'm 12, and pretty much the only active tween on here. I believe there's at least one other lurking somewhere...

Pucey~ Knew itttt
Ahh, you gotta read it. ;}
Hm, there's VD, DV, NW, SC, FG... *thinks/creeps L. J. Smith website* oh, Solstice apparently.. huh... never head of it.
Wooo, the lemon's Mel, she should be somewhere... *looks around*
Kenzie is on face, and Emmie is on the mafia, juts not the t(w)een thread I guess. *shrugs*

Alexa~ Oooh, I feel for you. *shudders* When do you start, then? like, in september or august?

Paige~ Woo four pages. 8-)
Amen, sistah!
*creep from other posts* YOU DON'T LIKE THE VD BOOKS????????????????? *dies*

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)