Teen Thread 6 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored!

I wanna know... is there anyone like me that wakes up everyday at 2 pm? Cuz you guys write MORNING! I'm not familiar with this word lmao

Natallie~I don't remember you cuz I don't know you (I know, I'm so smart ;])
I'm Shai, I'm 13 and I stay up too late too cuz I enjoy the summer too much! =]
So nice to meet you and I'll hope you'll be here soon *dazzling smile*

Hana~ Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii =D Nice to meet you =]
Is it Hana or Hannah? *thoughtful*
I'm Shai by the way but you can call me however you like cuz I'm nickname-less =[ I'm 13 years old and I'm from Isreal =D
Where are you from?
haha Karl got me here too... I think he lives in the intros section :lol:
Anyways, nice to meet you and I'll hope you'll enjoy being here *dazzling smile*

Paige~I need to find you a nickname.... *thoughtful*
The only one talking about soccer is Hanny and I'm pretending like I know what she is talking about :lol:
You are seeing it tommarow!!!! woo hoo! Then we can finally talk about it *excited look*
Awwwww I know what you mean. You want to go with someone who can share your love. That's what happened to me too. I couldn't scream without her complaining ugh. I wish I could go with you *dreaming*
I'm glad you did well... I had exams about two months ago most of them were so easy I actually laughed when I got them... haha i'm going to be a freshman next year, 9th grade. Yeah, I'm small, I know...*sigh* But hanny is smaller *pointing at her*
You are christian, right? like every other person here... Guess I'm the only Jew in the lex *sigh*
3 weeks is alot for a mid-semester break. My mom (she teaches in the uni here) has womething like 2 weeks. You summer is in christmas, right?
So easter and christmas and national holidays... cool =] Yeah, we have a few national days too but most of them are sad. There is the independence day, there is Holocoast day, The memorial day for those who died in wars, the memorial day for the prime minister that was murdered 13 years ago- Yitzhak Rabin... and a few not religous holidays like Puriem (which is like Halloween), Hanuka and I can't remember the others lol
I'm reading the struggle, I don't have the fury. I need to order it or somthing cuz we don't have it here. I know, it's a shame. I love the fact that it's darker- more action! mwa ha ha ha!
I didn't see the show yet... Cuz I'm waiting to finish this book. but afterwards I promise I'll see it. You guys make it sound like it's the best thing in the history of the plant lol
I'm one of the new ones, belive it or not... I'm from one of the last posts in the earlier thread. You are actually the only new one that is consistant here after me *gives you my crown* I'm here from Passover, something like... uhm, the begining of April (:
Of course I have FB =] here's mine. You can add me if you want *dazzling grin*

Queen Hannah~ I think they dare to win Argentina cuz Argentina sucks *shrugs*
My brother and sister's names? Gal is my sis and Guy is my bro... it's really confusing cuz we all have similar names but my parents love short names so how cares *shrugs*
haha I like this new nickname... I'll find a food that I can stick Hannah into, you'll see :twisted:
What's with the no more spoiling thing? -thoughtful-
Okay, you're forgiven.... but it's just beacuse you made it our favorite national thing ;}
Maybe she has one but she's never logged in... and after I saw that you wrote she has an internet I sent her an inbox... no reply :cry:
Now that I'm the bestest I just need to figure out how to get milions of dollars for discovering a new number... eleventeen!
Fewwwww *finally relaxes* You are not that much of a creep... lol
haah you crack me up :lol:
Yep, we ARE soooooo dramatic... I'm like THE drama queen. Espcially during my period lol
haha you saw the ep that he dressed like a 80 year old and tried to bang a 22 year old? that was HILARIOUS! How I met your mother is the new national TV series of Lexilia *dazzling grin*
Ooooooh and if I wanna nod wisely? I do the hanny nod? You are SO famous!
Yep, you are SO right. They protect you from boredom. But the lex does the same job =]
No I'm not always hyper.. when I have friends that are not hyper I become boring like them and we just watch 100000 episods of Gilmore Girls (which is the best TV series in the world!)
Invisable:
haha excatly... But I really don't think you should be embarrassed, after all, every girl has her period. It's not unusual. I know it feels like you are the only one that is having cramps and the only one suffering from it but I promise you you are not alone =D
I hate people who don't suffer! There is no justice in the world! haha me too! Once my friends sang my favorite song (at that time) and I was so mad at them *laughing*

haha thanx =] I'm getting closer to 800 every boring day lol
You are already playing a duet with Edward....:\
haha didn't notice, I guess I'm confusing too :lol: This facebook! It's his fault! If he let me do this * and never make it bold! you know what from now on I'll do -this* =D
haha it is! We have kind of our SNL here. It's called "what a great country" hust in hebrew: ארץ נהדרת. So the final ep was like in the future after Isreal is destroyed because of the Arabinas... So they did like, what happened there. So they "estimated" that we played soccer like... they out the ball on the field and eveyone falls in the same time and blames the other one *laughing*
haha I know it already -sticks out tongue*
of course ABS are addicting... but I'm talking about the song. Waving flags- Knaan...
Shai out! -laughing and out of smilies*

Edit: I HATE smiliey limits!
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
BabyEsme2203
Learning to Love Green

Post by BabyEsme2203 »

The girlie-wolf wrote: Hana~ Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii =D Nice to meet you =]
Is it Hana or Hannah? *thoughtful*
I'm Shai by the way but you can call me however you like cuz I'm nickname-less =[ I'm 13 years old and I'm from Isreal =D
Where are you from?
haha Karl got me here too... I think he lives in the intros section :lol:
Anyways, nice to meet you and I'll hope you'll enjoy being here *dazzling smile*
Shai-
its "Hana", japanese for flower, its not my real name of course, but a nickname ive had for over a year now.
Shai is a nice name, how do you pronounce that exactly??? oh whilst im on the topic of pronounciation:
"Hana" is pronounced like haH-na, not hA-na :) I'm from the UK. *blinded by smile* lol thanks im sure ill have plenty of fun here^^
Image Image
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Someone there?! Hello? -Echos* I'm bored and no one is here and.... and :cry:

Hana~ Oooooooooooo now I know how to say flower in japanese =D I'm so lucky!
How do you know?
It's not your realy name? then what is?
Shai is my real name lol and you pronounce it the way it sounds :D
Got it! It's really cool...
Another Brit! I love brit they are so cool and elegent with a nice accent :lol:
EVERYONE are blinded by my amazing dazzling smile. It's so beautiful ;}
Yep, it's hard to resist the lex. Espcially when you are as bored as I am in the summer vake :lol:
BabyEsme2203
Learning to Love Green

Post by BabyEsme2203 »

shai- i know it becuase i know some very BASIC random japanese words.
my real name is Claudia-Rose (as a double-barrelled name) but i hate it,
so my GF took the "rose" part, and came up with "Hana" becuase rose is a flower :)
lol i really dont get everyones obsessions with brits, we're nothing special.
Image Image
AyaDiefair
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by AyaDiefair »

Um, hi.

Just curious, but is this thread suppose to be like a talk about your day/talk to other people sort of thread? ^^;
I was pale before Twilight made it look cool.
~Aya Diefair~
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Aya~ hi back :D
It's a teen thread... you're a teen? -thoughtfl*
We talk about everything... Our day our obssesions and our craziness... :lol:

Hana~Woo Cool! Can you teach me some sometime? -expectant*
Awww I'm sorry you hate youre name... I don't like mine very much too :( Your name sounds nice to me =D
There's a brit girl that's her name is Pixie-rose lol You brits love roses ;}
Got it =] I'll find you a special nickname...haha I can call you vered, it's rose in Hebrew :lol:
I'm not obssesed, I just like everyone =] no one is THAT speical.. but you guys have London (I just love this city), an accent and Rob! :lol:
Sorry if I'm prying but GF is girl friend right? like a friend or like a relationship? (I'm really not trying to pry and you don't have to answer :oops:)
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Paige~ Yes I am on holidays (yes!)! :mrgreen:

Hana~ Love your name. There's a book I read where she gets reincarnated and her name that she had in her first life was Hana, pronounced like that...
Guess what? I'm Hannah! Or Hanny. Or Pet. Anywho, have tons of fun here! :D
Yes, Karl is the 'Welcome Wagon'. :lol: *eye roll*
(I love your name.)

Kim~ It's Kim, right? I think i remember your banner...
*raises hand*
Welcome back, anyway!
Love your avvie.

Shai~ *takes deep breath* *flexes fingers* kay, ready.
*dies* *comes back to life* you don't like ARGENTINA??? *dies* *half comes back to life*
Haha, their names are funny in English. :lol:
COOKIES!!! are yummy.
I don't wanna spoil your VD book. *hanny nod*
woo-hoo, go Lexilia! ;}
I'll tell her 'bout it... make sure she answers. B)
eleventeen? :? what number's that? There's eleventy, which is 110, but what's eleventeen?
That's what you think.
So do you, so we're even. =D
Same. I also get very hungry.
YES. And have you seen the episode where he needs get someone in overalls? :lol: Oh, Barney... and have you read the Bro Code? The actually made an actual BOOK.
I know!! But, you discovered a number, so...
Aside from How I Met Your Mother, right? :shock:
But not yet, 'cause I'm at that age... not everyone in my class, or even my friends, have it... *sighs* so there IS reason to be embarrassed, for now at least.
But it's your favourite song, why be mad? I'd just stare at them until they shut up. *shrugs*

Not boring, 'cause you have MEEEEE! *flings arms out dramatically*
I am?? YES!!! :mrgreen:
Facebook is a guy, is it?
I know, that whole bold thing when you use the stars is annoying... -shudders*
Wow, that's.. just... ok, then. weirdos...
Of course, you know everything. You are all-seeing... :D
Oh, right, very addicting. -hanny nod*

Betcha I'm gonna hit the limit! woooo! (<-sarcastic)

~ Queen Hanny 'The Pet' Nod ~

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

AyaDiefair wrote:Um, hi.

Just curious, but is this thread suppose to be like a talk about your day/talk to other people sort of thread? ^^;

It can be, we pretty much do, but it's really more for teenage Twilight fans from all over th world to just meet and hang out, we've become a very close nit group over the years.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Oh, I forgot to say:

Aya~ hi! Welcome to the t(w)een thread. If Sammy was here, she'd PM you about the list, but she's currently MIA for a bit...
Anyhoo, I'm Hannah or Hanny, nice to meet you! :D

~ Hanny 'The Pet' Nod ~

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
AyaDiefair
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by AyaDiefair »

Willow, Contessa, and Girlie-Wolf, thanks for the welcome. And I am 20, so I am like an in-between I guess. lol. I dunno which thread I should be in this one or the Adult one.

So, how was everyone's 4th of July (if you are in the US, otherwise how was your day?)

Mine was kind of dull. It was my first year to not go to a fireworks show or shoot my own fireworks off. My b/f is sick and couldn't be out in the cool evening air with the smoke mixed with it cause he has a small chest infection thing that gives him this nasty cough and I didn't want to go alone. I got nothing really planned tomorrow, just stay home, be on the computer, maybe watch Eclipse again or something along that line. *shrug*
I was pale before Twilight made it look cool.
~Aya Diefair~