Teen Thread 6 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by Openhome »

Hi guys!
I just wanted to let you know that you have your very own, bright, shiny new thread for discussing Eclipse spoilers amongst yourselves. You can find it here.

In a week or two, all those posts will be merged back into this thread.

We just thought you might like your very own special place to talk about it. ;)
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

Just a quick post, i must run since i need to be at Guides in 15mins and the hall is 15mins away from my house lol

Paige~ Im from England :D

Pixie~ everyone at my college has to have there form done for the early deadline regardless of where or what your applying for

Shai~ oops i meant 31st, and im away on a biology field trip all next week then busy at the weekend so have to wait for the monday night showing
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Shai~ Sorry! Can I give you a hug to make you feel better? *hugs*
Nah, 's okay, I know where you're coming from... It's the same with me... I once got mad at someone 'cause she was mean to my friend's dad's girlfriend's daughter. :lol:
Thank you for loving the avvie.

Alexa~ Yay laziness! :lol:

Paige~ I'm from Canada! The only Canadian lexer I know. Sammy knows some, though, I think.
Yeah Princess Bride! 8-)

All ye VD lovers out there~ Did you know, when my brother first read VD (I know, i know, :o !!!), I was frightened of it because of Stefan on the cover of the first one? Plus, my brother didn't help, seeing as he said it would give me nightmares. Silly brother. :lol:

Pixie~ I'm sorry I skipped you, cookie? (I figure you're tired of my hugs, I give 'em to you tons)
Aw, poor you, five hours for me! :D

Kenzie-ey~ Radio people are just not cool, you ever noticed?
OMG, I was watching part two of that video the linked, AND I SAW THE FACE! the hypnotistict face! aaaah! I swear I had a heart attack. no joke!! :ugeek: :mrgreen:
Damon from the TV show isn't... evil, scary enough. Sure, he's funny as heck, but... not the Damon L. J. Smith had in VD. He's either evil and sarcastic, or sweet and caring. and only sweet and caring when he lets his guard down (see the latest book, Shadow Souls). I'm not sure I'm liking this lady's man Damon. Sure, all the girls like him, but because he's secretive, etc, and a mystery for them. *frowns*

Kayla~ Thanks! I know I'll have to gush tomorrow. :lol:

Aaaah! now FOUR HOURS!!

(Mm, artichoke dip)

~ Hanny 'The Pet' Nod ~

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Hey, Paige, we've already met. Like weeks ago. I'm Sami/Cocoa, remember?

I don't know when I can go see Eclipse, I have work and almost no money plus I need to save up for a computer. If I get too desperate there is this guy who keeps asking me out, but I don't to stoop so low.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

AHhhhhhhh! I just got back from Eclipse and it was INCREDIBLE!!!!! Better than I thought.... It's like, I waited months for this and then in two hours it's over... it's surreal. And everyone screamed all the time (it was just girls haha), espcially with half-naked perfection on screen (how can you not scream?!), ABSSSSSSSSSS PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT!!!!!!!! But I think that most of the screaming was just me.... :lol: I'm very agressive when it comes to Jacob :lol:

Before the movie is couldn't stop talking.. I babbelled like an idiot about Twilight. Like all the time. And I couldn't stop grinning like an idiot. I looked high :lol:

All this anxiety was worth it.... so worth it :D

Paige~ The fight is not the main part though it AWESOME!

*someone come to the other thread cuz I need to talk about Eclipse with someone!!!!*
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Re: Teen Annex (13 to 19) **Eclipse Spoilers**

I'm first!!!!! woooo hoooo! I'm special :lol:

AHHHHHHHHHH! I just got back from Eclipse and it was INCREDIBLE!!!!! Better than I thought.... It's like, I waited months for this and then in two hours it's over... it's surreal. And everyone screamed all the time (it was just girls haha), espcially with half-naked perfection on screen (how can you not scream?!), ABSSSSSSSSSS PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT!!!!!!!! But I think that most of the screaming was just me.... :lol: I'm very agressive when it comes to Jacob :lol:
Before the movie is couldn't stop talking.. I babbelled like an idiot about Twilight. Like all the time. And I couldn't stop grinning like an idiot. I looked high :lol:
All this anxiety was worth it.... so worth it :D
And it was SOOOOO sad (that's all i can think of cuz of JAKE [who is as perfect and as buff as ever] Taylor is just perfect as Jacob!)... In the part that he is hurt on bad, I had tears in my eyes and I was breathing rapidly. And I tried to slower my breaths and I took these huge gulps of air. My friend thought I was having an heart attack. :lol: And I couldn't stop clenching the chair, like, really really hard =]

And the tent scene was perfect!!!!!!! the kiss between J&B was amazing and when they set the trailes... amazing. I was SO jealous of Bella =D And it was SOOO good when she broke her hand trying to punch him... :lol:

Victoria was better than I thought, her wig was horrible, and Rachelle could have been better. Xavier was really really good, I was surprised. The Bree part was not as good as I thought it would be.
The fighting was AMAZING!!!!!! AHHHH! It's better than i imagined... much better. It was SO COOL! It was truly amazing! I loved it!!!!!!!!

I didn't like Leah though.... Julia is not so good... Seth was good though. Boo Boo is so sweet and hot ;)

The flashbacks weren't as good as I thought they were... The Quilute one was horrible.. Nothing like I thought it would be.
Rose's was good but not amazing... I wanted Vera and little Henrey to be there too....
Jasper's was really really good but shorter than it deserved...

I still don't like Rob as Edward...
blasphemous_contessa
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

I wanna talk about it but I haven't seen it yet. I want to see it so bad but I just don't know when I'll get the chance.

The previews make it look like the fight is going to be the main part of the movie, and all the romantic scenes look just as stilted and awkward as ever. But I'm hoping. Oh I'm hoping. I mean it can't possibly be worse than the first one.

Also, The Last Airbender comes out this weekend too. If it comes down to it I think I'll watch Aang in his quest to defeat the firelord before Eclipse. Sorry, I've been trailer stalking this since before season 3 was even out.n I even signed the "Aang ain't white" petition
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Why can't you see it? It's really really worth it... just incredible. I have no words to describe...

Oooooh I know the feeling... I was dead afraid that DS was going to ruin it.... that everything is going to be action....I was SO wrong.
The whole thing is romance... it's really touching and moving and perfect... (thought Rob still annoys me). Taylor is just a perfect Jacob... anyways, there were along the movie only a few short scenes to remind us about the army and to prepare us for it... shows a little about what happens there. But the whole thing is romance. In the end it really kicks up and there is this amazing fight. SO COOL! it was amazing. The CGI was really really good. but then it shifts quickly back to the romance after Jacob is hurt...
blasphemous_contessa

I'm sure I already said on this thread that I have a lot of stuff going on at this time and might only have enough money to see one movie and there are two movies out this week that's I've been wanting to see since before they came out (I got mad when Avatar came out because I thought it was The Last Airbender until I saw the actual previews) Also I know for a fact my sister is going to get the superfan edition of the dvd like she did with the first two and I can just watch with her when she gets them or get someone to take me to see Eclipse later this week. But at this time my apartment and getting a computer are much more important.
blasphemous_contessa

Re: Teen Annex (13 to 19) **Eclipse Spoilers**

I feel that I should comment on this, but as I haven't seen the movie yet (and am not at all adverse to spoilers) I guess i'll just have to be a lurking lurker, lurkily lurking about like a lurky thing....LURK!