Teen Thread 6 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by Sydflower »

Awww! Thanks for answering my question of the day, I feel so special and involved, lol...

Sami, you already know what I look like. So you cheat. But I did cut my hair, its not so long anymore. On top of my shoulders. And I am not tall -.- I am average :D

I hope you feel alright, PJ.. Dont be sad! I miss people too :(

MOCKINGJAY!!!! I got a free download of the Hunger Games audiobook :o... but I havent listened to the whole thing because.. I cant comprehend books that way. I need to reread the unlazy way.

Congrats on passing Lexaaaa!

EDIT: Ohhh! And thank you to whoever said my husband was very hot, because I agree.. and i forgot who said it. :?
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I've been trying to get on the site all day, but my internet wouldn't work :(! The phone guy finally came by to fix it so hopefully it keeps working :D!

Phoebe~ Yeah I hate thunderstorms! I like rain, but not thunder and lightning lol!
Aww don't be sad! *hugs* We are all here to listen so don't worry about it bothering us! I know what it's like to feel like that! Sometimes I just feel so depressed for no reason at all :(! Sometimes I feel all alone like I can be surrounded by all my family, but yet I still feel like there's no one to talk to!

Shai~ Aww I wanna go to Spain you lucky lol!
Yeah I used to think hospital stuff like surgeries were kinda gross, but then I got over it and got excited lol!
Hopefully the nursing class goes good!

Chrissy~ Ooh well u need to watch them lol!
Wow I love how you are going through all the episodes! You don't want to stop huh? Lol! Yeah Damon is so bad! I felt so bad for Lexi's boyfriend! Have you watched the finale of Pretty Little Liars? We haven't talked about that in awhile lol!

Hanny~ Hey!! What's up??

Question of the day about oreos: I love Oreos! I love all of them lol!

Whoo hoo I start my senior year of high school tomorrow :D! Can you tell I'm excited?? Lol!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Back, I have a headache, & my feet hurt.
But I have smokin hot avie, a cool lolly, a cute new Pokemon plushie, & my pups back.
So sup?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

*poofs out of thin air* I haven't been on the Lex in forever. So long that I'm not even on The List 2.0. Actually, I don't think I've posted since before my birthday, so now I'm barely still a teen. Very sad! So. Hello to anyone who still remembers me! :]

-Sam/Sammy/Whammy/whatever-you-want-to-call-me
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I'm about to go to sleep (or try to anyway lol!) and I thought I would stop by again! I want this thread to reach 200 pages so we can get a new thread, but I'm kinda worried I'm not going to be around when it does lol! I have a feeling that I'm going to be at school when the new thread is made and when I come back to post there is already going to be like five pages lol!
We'll see how my first day goes! I only have to go half a day because the college part of my classes doesn't start yet so maybe I'll be back to post in the afternoon :), but if not I'll talk to everyone Thursday night!

The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

And apprently I'm flying in the afternoon so I have like 2 hours till I'm going and I'm done packing. I'm bored :\

so i'm lexing :D

Syd~ haha no problem. You can never ignore an oreo (:
You forgot my name :'( That is not nice, Syd. -shakes head*
haha you can't ignore the truth.

Mish~ I know what that word means :lol:
that sounds SO COOLNISH! I'm jealous. I wanted to go to a thing like that but it cost way too much.
you can choose PE? LUCKYYYYYYYY!
Why? that sounds awesome. You don't like to dance?

Jap~ what happened???? If you need to talk, I'm here when i get back :lol:
But seriously...If you need to talk. Everyone here just want to help, so feel free to get everything off of your chest.
And you need a hug so...-hugs* and a kiss just to make you feel better -kiss* ♥

Lexy~ Waaaaaaaaa you passed it? -claps hands*
I told you you would! :D
Go VD lol

I want mocking jay to come out so when my dad flys to the US he can buy me them. The hunger games is suppossed to be here in like 2 weeks! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeep
haha mockingjay is going out in my bff's b-day lol

Kim~ haha I'm going to be there only 4 days so it's no biggy.
haha I hope i will someday. Right now I just can't watch it without making a grossed face.
Hope so too (:

samajama~ Hiiiii I knwo who you are but I don't know your name...
What's up?
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Morning :) well it's probably not morning where most of you are, or maybe it is. I'm quite late up. Oh I don't know.

Hanny - Thankies! I think I'm done venting now...I feel a bit better, not quite right but a bit better. Wow those cookies look good! I had a hot chocolate :D

Syd - Haha the question of the day is always answered! And you are included! Thankies, I feel a bit better today :)

Kim - Thanks. I know, I'm here to listen too, but I don't want to bother anybody. Yeah I know what you mean, when there are loads of people around but you still feel completely alone. I not like it.
Have fun at school today! :lol:

Chelsea - Haha LOVE your avie!

Samajama - Hey! I'm PJ, or Phoebe, I'm 16 and from England. Nice to meet you :D

Shai -Ah poor you, boredom.
Haha love the way your just like 'everyone else will cheer you up while I'm away' haha.
I'm ok now. ish. Well I'm better :)
Have fun on holiday! I will miss you! Look forward to talking when you get back! *hug and kiss back*

So what's everyone up to today?
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Jap~ It's 1 om here. what time is it in britland? lol
I KNOW! lol
what can I say? I want to cheer you up too but I won't be here. If you want I have excatly 20 mintues till I'm going. I'll be on FB. This is your last chance to talk to me (: but it's still kinda funny lol
Yeah, belive me, I know excatly how you feel. I'm jus glad you are better/ -hugs*
Thanksssssssssssssssssssss I'll miss you too!
haha I'll think about it lol
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

I woke up not long ago, so I'm incredibly tired.
And todays my pawpaw's birthday.
So wish him a happy one.
@ Pheebs, gorgeous, yet sexy. Ja?
Me & my fb bud were drooling over it last night.
:lol:

BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Lexus: Lol I AM behind. A whole SEASON behind. But, I love it now, I can't stop watching it. I'm 3 episodes away from seeing all 22. I can't wait for the new season to air. they got green lit for a second 1 :D

Kim: No, I can't stop. I'm 3 episodes away. I'm both happy and sad. Happy it's getting more interesting, sad I won't have any new ones to see in a while ='( . Yeah, That was sad. I liked Lexi. Yup! I watched the finale of PLL yesterday. i was surprised to see Toby and I KNEW that boy (can't remember his name) was gonna find out about Aria and Mr Fitz. They weren't too careful with the whole situation to me. I understand the emotions were strong but they were extremely careless to talk about it in school. I feel so bad for Hannah. And her mom stole that money! What if that lady comes back. She'll know she left her key on the desk. what do you think? Did you like the finale? We won't see another episode until JANUARY!

I smell a new thread comming soon! =) Anybody have a question for today?
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse