Teen Thread 6 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Anyone knows who won American idol? Crystal or Lee?

Sam and Alexa~ Nice to know :lol: I don't really know what to say...
She is a teen too, right?
How old is the lex anyways?

Mish~ Oooo Classic :P I wanted to buy one but when I went to buy it they didn't have it anymore :cry:
Yeah, the games are epic :D
It's really funny cuz like 3/4 of my grade has an iPod touch/iPhone...so in Math I look back to the last row and I see everyone playing behind their books in their iPod's :lol:
I want too iPods too!!!!!!! I'm jelous :(
You learn on Saturday ?!
It's annoying that you can't choose really anymore... though I'd like iPhone :P
Ooooo I LOVE slide out keyboards!!!! They are so cool! I have kind off the cheap ones just not really really cheep... just cheep :lol: It doesn't make sense:lol:
I have no idea how to say it but in hebrew you say "תתחדשי"... it's kind of like have fun with your new phone :P
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Hi teens =)
I just celebrated my sweet sixteen yesterday. It was really fun and everyone has texted me or called or something today to tell me how great it was :D So I'm happy about it. I celebrated it with a friend of mine who goes to another school, so we all got to meet plenty of new people.. Didn't do anything major, but we had like 30 something guests.

I'm so sorry, but I'm not gonna respond to everyone today.. I'll try tomorrow. Now I'm just tryin' to stop my head from pounding, and make my nausea go awayyyy :oops:
I'm out.. toodles =P
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hello everyone!
Vilde ~ Happy birthday!
Lexus! Michelle! Nice to see you!
Lexus ~ I recovered my MSN password so I could chat with you, and Jenni, and Ayan and whoever else. :D (I miss Ayan!)
Sam ~ I'm glad I'm coming in here more:D

Hey Chels! Hey Hannah! Hey Shai! Hey Pixie!

Pixie ~ I've only read A Midsummer Night's Dream, and I'm attempting Romeo and Juliet. :D
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Hey everybody. Happy Birfdae Vilde! 16 is an excellent year

Hey Derek. Glad to see you keep your word.

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo tired and have no idear why.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Someone saw the Eurovision?

Bubbels~ Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!! I told you I'll remember but you weren't here...
I'm happy you had fun :lol:
Did you ride your scotter the whole day like you wanted to?

Hi Derek :D What's up?
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Hi everyone, and thank you =)
It's not my acctual birthday tho.. It was just the day we got my friends parents out =P
My birthday is the 16th ;)

still don't feel like writing a long reply.. = /
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Sami! I've missed you so much.
I seriously need to Facebook chat you=)

Vilde ~ Well, happy early birthday! Haha, I'll say it again when your actually birthday comes:)

Hey Shai, how's it going?
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

happy early b-day to vildy.
hey derek.:lol:
hows it goin man?
i've only read a few shakespear stuff, mcbeth and i think i read something else.
-scratches head- i didn't really understand it, but some of the charries were kinda kewl.XD
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

The girlie-wolf wrote:Mish~ Oooo Classic :P I wanted to buy one but when I went to buy it they didn't have it anymore :cry:
Yeah, the games are epic :D
It's really funny cuz like 3/4 of my grade has an iPod touch/iPhone...so in Math I look back to the last row and I see everyone playing behind their books in their iPod's :lol:
I want too iPods too!!!!!!! I'm jelous :(
You learn on Saturday ?!
It's annoying that you can't choose really anymore... though I'd like iPhone :P
Ooooo I LOVE slide out keyboards!!!! They are so cool! I have kind off the cheap ones just not really really cheep... just cheep :lol: It doesn't make sense:lol:
I have no idea how to say it but in hebrew you say "תתחדשי"... it's kind of like have fun with your new phone :P
We don't usually have classes on Saturdays--although there is the occasional teacher, usually lab, that has us make up classes that were missed due to something else on Saturday. Like when we had GEE testing, or when we got out for a week last semester because of a flu outbreak, some of the teachers made us make up classes on Saturdays. But I came home on Saturday because that was graduation, and we had to stay for that.
An iPhone would be fun, but I would miss a keyboard--also, Verizon doesn't have the iPhone yet. :/
My last phone was a slide-out keyboard too, but it was a little keyboard, like with abc on the 2 key...not a full one like this.

I love Shakespeare. I haven't read nearly as much as I'd like to have yet, though. I'm taking a Shakespeare class as an English elective next year though. I'm pretty stoked about that, although the papers we have to write will probably be killer. :/
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Shakespeare class? That sounds awesome!

I have an iTouch, it's okay...very hard to Lex on it, though=D

I've never had a class on a Saturday.

Hey Roo/E-Scope/Chels!