Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Post by bored by the sea »

vampirelover109 wrote:ID JUST LIKE TO SAY TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL GIRLIES THAT I HAD THE BEST TIME YESTERDAY IM SO GLAD I HAVE PEOPLE THAT LOVE THE SAME THING I DO LOVE YOU ALL :lol:

*EDIT RUMORS SURRFACING ON THE WEB THAT ROB AND KRISTEN ARE ON A SHORT VACATION BUT NOBODY KNOWS WHERE ITS LIKE THEYVE JUST VANISHED *
ann marie i second that statement :) it was the most fun!! even if i did crash out on my laptop whilst watching Twilight at the same time :lol:

wow it looks as though the party ended with a bang some awesoommeee robcrack right there!! and caryn good move with posting flightless bird :)

here's some soothing music to get everyone through the day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4alpjNN_cco go i LOVE this song!! oh and i part leaving you all with some robcrack http://xfb.xanga.com/724857e60210825792 ... 281561.jpg yeah he was tired so he completely crashed out :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

Dovrebanen wrote:Ladies, I just have to tell you, because I am just so happy right now.
WE JUST SOLD OUR HOUSE!!! And we got exactly what we wanted for it, and...Yeah, so it's just fantastic!
Woo-hoo! Great news, Trine! I remember when we sold our house about five years, ago. It was very old and I felt kinda relieved, though sad when we left it!

Today I sat my first exam, Modern Greek and I think I rocked! The subject of the essay was about self-education and long-life education. People said it was controversal (they thought that the would have something like terrorism or modern life crisis), but I found it rather easy and within the range of students' knowledge and that's what my teacher and fellows said, too. I'm very confident for the result, but we'll see... Satistics on Monday!

I see that Rob celebrated his b-day while rehearsing? Our busy man... Last year,, he was filming NM and now WfA... Poor boy... Off to study now!

EDIT: Vicky - At that time, when they had the demos out, I wasn't blessed with broadband Internet. But as soon as they had wpsIatwanout, I fell in love with The Sun Goes Down and the rest. But now, they've become too popular and there are so many people like "OMG I love theeeem!" and know only one or two songs.... Have you ever heard of The Last Shadow Puppets, Alex Turner's side project?
Last edited by despoina92 on Fri May 14, 2010 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Edwards Wheels

Post by Edwards Wheels »

well done Trine!
Well i'm off to work for a bit, possible problems with certain members of staff so i'm expecting a few arguments but ho hum, i shall be back later with or without a headache. (susie, if you see my facebook from yesterday you might understand my head problems, it turned out ok tho, a mistake by some of the young lads i work with.....and hopefully they've learned not to play practical jokes like that again). Have a fab day ladies x

situation is critical, you gotta look first before you go. If you wasn't too sure then now you'll know. The situation is critical. Wait ok, you gotta look before you go. *slo mo walking day dreams*
catch you all in a bit :-D
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

Ooo, ooo, I forgot to post my dress
teamedward12
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by teamedward12 »

Crap! I just typed out a long message and it was erased! Stupid computer! I've spent two days playing catch up on the old thread so I could come here (and hopefully know what was going on) but I'm still behind!!! 52 Pages!!! I may never catch up. lol
I have internet now! I'm so excited! So hopefully I can now keep up with you all. It's so much easier to type on a real keyboard and not my iphone. Please excuse my typing mistakes though. I'm way out of practice. My phone would correct any mistakes automatically and my computer doesn't.
Everything looks different on an actual computer (its been so long i almost forgot lol)Twitter, Facebook, the Lex. I haven't seen my own signature in 10 months so i don't even know what it is. So sad.
I'll be back after I catch up some more. I want to see all the comments about the Oprah show, birthday, etc. before I make my own.
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

GUEST BOOK
Sign in –Page 6

Kristner – Never too late to party!!!! We always need some fresh energy late into the event to keep us going! Awesome Twitter report. I’m SO envious of your party dress!! Great party pics – I love the manip of “goofy Rob”. Vintage Rob – yummy..

MissP – Thanks for dropping by. It’s too bad that Rob’s birthday came on a day that you were so busy.

JulieM – Yeah!! You came!!! And you brought lots of excellent Robcrack with you. Homegirl - if you read the pages and pages of posts, you’ll see I’m at New Jen’s house and hope to make a sort of Halfway House tour since I have an awesome flight benefit. I don’t need to fly to see you, so PM me and we can at least meet for coffee sometime!

I DO BELIEVE WE HAVE HAD 100% PARTICIPATION
FOR ROB’S BIRTHDAY PARTY!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Catching up on the Rest of the Birthday Bash last night:

Jenn Jenn – awwww! Thanks to you too!

Caryn – Halfway House on the Road -You are one dedicated lady, and we appreciate it! OK Magazine is right on top of it, isn’t it? Say, that’s a heck of a lot of snack pac you’re buying there!!
Great closing music – fast and slow.

Desiree – I would have had a heart attack if I had not been able to get on the Lex yesterday!!! Poor girl! Yes – I’m all for any kind of HH Real get-together. We were talking about Chicago for a RobCon, but I don’t know how that will work out. Until then will you settle for just one person? “Isn’t having Susie come visit good enough?” and then you say, “For now.”

Diane – Too sexy might just be too sexy!

Jadey - I loved the Oprah interview too. Poor Kristen – why did Oprah have to make her feel worse!!!

Tracy – Girl, you’ve really outdone yourself tonight! Incredible pics! Hey, I just realized you lucked out today because Rob’s Birthday just happened to fall on your day off!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 14 - It is officially the

eAfter-Glow Party!!!

I was in a sorority in college (we were the “nice” girls) and the day after a formal dance we would all sit around in our pajamas hashing and rehashing the evening. It was almost as fun as the event itself. That is what we are doing today! That’s one thing I love about the Halfway House – it’s like being in college again!

Ann Marie – Thanks for the Robsten gossip!

Trine – I too want to know what Real Life Rob was doing yesterday. We know what eRob was doing….. I’m so glad you get a 3 day vacation – you really deserve it after all of your hard work. Get some rest! CONGRATS ON SELLING YOUR HOUSE!

Marielle – Oh my Gods!! I hope I’m not pregnant! (you know I’m menopausal, but the Halfway House is rejuvenating my estrogen level, so it may be possible.) Heineken Birthday Rob - so fun!

Mel – Love your dress – classy! Yes, Rob was adorable as always on Oprah – I’m glad they had the extra bits to watch – ringing doorbells and all. Whoa – I’d better check Facebook right away!

Jaclyn – Things are more fun on the “Dark Side”. Yeah - Karaoke will have to be on our “Unfinished Agenda” list. I do hope you have Karaoke somewhere near you – we’ll have to do it when I come visit you!

Sandy – I’m curious, just what did you use to “cover up Rob”? I’m so glad to see PappyCullen make an appearance.

Vicky – Thanks for the easy listening Roslyn hang-over music – perfect choice!

Deb – I had meant to wish you luck on your exam today but forgot. I’m so glad it went well! Keep up the good work. It will be great to have you back here regularly after your exams.

New Jen – That dress is great!! (I can’t help thinking of Jessica trying on Prom dresses – she was trying on the long pink version of that and said, “I like this, it makes my boobs look good.”

TeamEdward12 - It's great to see you again!!! I'm glad you have internet now. What's your name?

Sorry for the MegaMega Post, but you know I did have the Guest Book responsibility!!! :lol: :lol:

Well, today I'm flying back to Minneapolis :( I've had a great time with New Jen, who was an extremely gracious hostess. Who will be next? BWAHAHAHA!
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

HEY LADIES

SO MY DAY HASNT BEEN THE BEST DAY BUT ITS GOT BETTER I WENT FOR MY BLOOD TEST AND THE NURSE WAS REALLY ROUGH AND I HAVE A HUGE BRUISE AND THEN I COULDONT GET ON THE INTERNET ALL DAY I WAS COMPLETLEY CUT OFF FROM YOU LOVELY LADIES BUT IT GOT BETTER HAVE FOUND OUT THE UK ARE HAVING ADVANCED SCREENINGS FOR ECLIPSE JULY 3 AND JULY 4 YEY AND TICKETS GO ON SALE MAY 21 SO SUPER DUPER EXCITED AND I HEARD THE MUSE NEW SINGLE AND IT ROCKS :lol:

SUSIE- IM SO GLAD THAT YOU HAD FUN AT NEWJENS HOUSE I WISH I LIVED CLOSER TO YOU HH LADIES :(

TRINE- WELL DONE ON SELLING THE HOUSE THAT IS FANTASTIC NEWS :lol:
team edward all the way
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Hi!
Thanks for all the congratulations. I'm still on cloud 9 :D Now with a glass of champagne by my side to celebrate. It was just so good to finally have it sold after all the hard work. And now our new house is quickly on the way to being finished as well.

Mel~ I'm sorry about your head. Hope you feel better.

Ann Marie~ I would be so mad at that nurse. But I also hate taking blood tests and shots.

Deb~ I'm glad the exam went well for you. You've been working so hard, and even giving up on the Robcrack.
I guess I'll miss this house in a way, but I didn't really grow that attached to it. We've only been here for 2,5 years.

Susie~ Aw, I wish you could come to Europe too :D

NewJen~ I love the dress you found!

TeamEdward12~ Good to see you back here. 10 months without internet would kill me. I get tense if I loose my connection for a few hours...

I wish yoy all a great weekend!
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Edwards Wheels

Post by Edwards Wheels »

Susie, yes that was part of the reason. My phone rang and the id had been hidden so it said private number. I'm dubious of those kinds of calls usually but as i was doing an extra shift at work i thought it may've been buddy's pre school or something and i answered it. I had 3 calls but the first 2 i couldn't hear anything. The third one i had some bloke asking who i was to which i replied 'i'm saying anything until you tell me why the hell you're calling this number', he then said 'well you're f-ing ugly aren't you', i then replied 'yeah right chuff off (f off) and goodbye'.
I was worried all day about who it was etc and i think that was the root cause of my headache. Then the lad from work explained he was to blame and that he hadn't realised what the 'prank download' actually said, and apologised constantly. The lad isn't nasty or anything and i do think it was just a case of not thinking and not considering any consequences.
I'm back to my normal 'pain in the backside' self again, and i'll be back in a bit on the proper computer in a little bit :-D :lol:

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Fizzles

Post by Fizzles »

*Shuffles in quietly*

Hello.

I know some of us are a bit worse for wear today, especially Rob. I've brought you all some Nurofen + water for pain relief and hydration.

Caryn, please can I go to The Corner?

*Shuffles off again*
Member of Rob's Halfway House