Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Post by dazzel21 »

Hey everyone!!!
Good morning...

So last night when I came home my sister in law told me to stay by the front door and place my little niece a couple of feet from me. I was wondering what's it all about when our little girl stands up without support and takes her first 3 wobbly but very confident first steps :P . I'm a very proud aunt. Plus were starting to potty train her. I just can't wait for her to grow a bit more so I can take her to the park and zoo and even to the malls...

Marielle - Very productive shopping...I see you brought home quite a loot. I'm sure Alice will be proud...That's the same plan as mine, look for a widget after the Eclipse comes out.

Desiree - Yap the Jay Leno show interview of Rob was soooo good. It's a must see...

Vicky - Me too!!! But it was a bit funny at that time...every time I would send her a text message asking if she'd already seen it she would call me and rant about not getting the tickets again :lol: :lol: . That's why this year she's on leave from work on the 30th and we're going to the block screening together...Yay I miss the VD wish they would hurry up with the 2nd season, they leave the season finale hanging...Haha I almost forgot the story behind my avatar...

Jaclyn - Credits goes to your bf for finding out the Twilight Experience tickets...Wish we have that here, special screenings of Twilight and New Moon before Eclipse that would be awesome...

JennJenn - I'm always the dishwasher at home. It's the only task I'm allowed to do at the kitchen. And I hate it when it's my brother who cooks, it seems like he used all the kitchen tools whenever he cooks...

NewJen - Glad you're entertained with my "human minute" embarrassment, but yeah it's quite funny :lol: :lol:

Susie - Your post startled me.. I just hit the submit button when your post pops...Right will be back after I read my Robfic...

EDIT Susie you totally nailed it :lol: :lol: My hands are so cold while reading the Robfic (but I want to blame it on the AC hahaha). It's funny because I know I didn't give a very detailed description of the hometown in which I grew up except that it's a 6 hour drive from Manila and that it has beautiful beaches. But the way you describe it is really the way it was, it's fairly isolated far from the city. No decent cellphone signals on some parts of town, there's been a lot of times that I need to shout while talking to someone on the phone. Lots of real estate for sales around the beach. I love your reference to my being an "accountant nerd" coz that's been my college friends little joke for all of us...and I can't deny it, it's true.

Okay, I'm totally slacking off on my work...
I gotta go, but I'll be printing my Robfic andI'll be showing it to my best twibud officemate :D
Later! Thanks Susie...
Last edited by dazzel21 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Hi everybody
I am chatting on NT if anyone wants to come join.
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Hey girls. Just checking in for the night. Today has been a really long, really craptastic day and I'm way tired and way grouchy. I promise to post properly tomorrow. But to make up for my short mood...

*Spoiler Alert* This might be the best promo I've seen yet! IntenseWard, ProtectiveWard, B/E Lovin' and just a hint of FierceWard. Hot Damn!!

And, for my sisters not wanting the spoilage...

A little Rob Dad love from leno...

And some HQ EclipseJunket HeartStoppage. *Rob should ALWAYS be in HQ*
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

We're headed to my in-laws tomorrow after work, and then driving Saturday to the beach in South Carolina until the following Saturday (June 26th). We usually go the the beach in Gulf Shores, Alabama, but were able to switch our destination several weeks ago, just in case. The damage and destruction from the oil spill is just devastating....but that's a whole other story.
Anyway, unfortunately we'll be completely without internet access because we must be the last people on earth who don't own a laptop, or have internet access from our phone. :? I'm going to miss all of you, and I'm going to have about 10 billion pages of Robcrack and messages and stories to check out when we come home. Note to self....never go on vacation again with the return date scheduled only 3 days before the premiere of the next Twilight saga movie.
At least I have Bree Tanner and Water for Elephants for vacation reading.

Vicky, here's a link to the funny MTV article to which you referred:
leg hitch scene
Poor Rob can't even seem to recall exactly what the "leg hitch scene" is, and whether or not it is in the movie. But the best part....he says the word, “saucy”. :lol:

Newjen, it's always good to hear from you. I know what you mean about neglecting other duties in order to have time to post. I'm glad we all have our priorities straight! Loved the “this year” versus “last year” pictures of Rob. Remember how wonderful the Remember Me shoot was for us with all the new and lovely Robcrack? I guess we'll have that DVD in our hands before too long.

Tammy, embrace your “inner cougar”. I know that I do almost all of the time, at least where Rob is concerned. 8-)

Jenn Jenn, hope you're feeling better.

Desiree, we're glad to hear you're okay after the recent earthquake.

Desiree and Mel, the “terrible twos” do pass, but there's always another set of interesting challenges waiting around the corner. ;)

Caryn, thanks for the link to Rob's Nightline interview. It was lovely watching him stroll through the garden at the end. Yay for what you mentioned about Bill Condon....that certain cast members hope he can bring back more details and the nuances of the story in Breaking Dawn.
I love that you and your hubs' first date was watching Star Wars. It was definitely meant to be.

Susie, I loved Deb's story and thought it was wonderfully realistic. It was nice to see Dean get a supporting role. Congrats on your 500th post—you go girl! Just read Raine's story too and thought it was perfect, probably because my hubs is an "accountant nerd" too--a big joke between us. I love that Raine was able to be so helpful to Rob. ;)

Raine, your “human moment” had me cracking up. Stephanie Meyer would probably be honored to hear that a direct quote from Twilight was inadvertently quoted in a staff meeting. :D

Jaclyn, good luck painting your ceilings—they're such a pain in the rear. My head is spinning at the sheer number of pre-Eclipse cast and crew interviews and press clips available. I probably won't have a chance to watch all of them either and I'm just counting on our very selective and smart fellow Halfway House members to point us in the direction of the most notable clips and videos. :D I haven't seen a Water for Elephants release date either. And major props to your boyfriend for finding out the Twilight Experience will be showing in your area!

Marielle, sounds like you had a very successful shopping trip that would rival some of Alice's excursions.

Gii, great to hear from you again. Congratulations on your graduation! Rob is looking better than ever, isn't he?

Rob's appearance on Jay Leno was great! He definitely looked scrumptious in that suit, all long and lean as most of you have said. I also noticed how his shoulders and upper arms looked rather well defined in the fitted cut of that jacket....Rawwwrrrrrrrr.
Rob seemed a little more polished and comfortable than his last Jay Leno appearance, yet was still his fun and goofy self. How sweet that he was so excited and determined to read his Dad's e-mails. He certainly seems to have a very normal and loving relationship with his parents, and their upbringing has surely helped Rob handle all this fame with such humility and grace. :) I loved when Rob mentioned that after reading the Twilight script, his Dad thought Twilight “was a cross between Jaws and Superman”. :lol:

Here's some Robcrack for those of you who haven't nodded off while reading my mega post.

More WFE wallpaper from Robsessed

Another impregnation stare...
Thank goodness it's only twins

Have a great night everyone!

Tracy

**EDIT: Caryn, we were posting at almost the same time, and posted the same heart stoppage/impregnation picture of Rob. :D Sorry your day was crappy and hope you have a better day tomorrow.
Last edited by older_twilight_fan on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Banner by TammyAZ
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

newtonscricket wrote:Gii! Congratulations on the graduation!

Rob was so bummed you were gone

He's so happy to see you!
YAY!! I iz so happy to see you too Rob!!! :lol:

And yes, Rob is definitely looking as gorgeous as ever..The thing that I find amusing though is that Reese Witherspoon played his mom on years back..and now she is his love interest..it makes me laff.
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

older_twilight_fan wrote:leg hitch scene
Poor Rob can't even seem to recall exactly what the "leg hitch scene" is, and whether or not it is in the movie. But the best part....he says the word, “saucy”. :lol:

love it! Sounds like they got it right if Rob thought it was a little saucy for a Twilight movie. Too bad he doesn't remember, but I bet he's got lots of similar real life memories.

Susie, another wonderful story!
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Gii~ Congrats on graduating. Glad to see you made it back here.I am also trying to go in that direction to be a teacher. I start my first class next Monday. Now that you are back does that mean your back into Twilight and Rob?

Susie~ I just read both Deb and RAine's story. Once again you have outdone yourself.

Caryn~Sorry you had a bad day. Hope this make it a little better.

Tracy~Going to the beach shores sounds like a lot of fun. Even though you won't be able to chat with us sounds like the have the important essentials while on vacation. :) . Also the labtop and cellphone you are not the only one. Hub just got me my labtop for Mothers DAy and I don't have internet on my phone.

NewJenn~I love indie films. I did like Donnie Darko I used the word weird cause that is how my friend described it when she was telling me about CAke EAters. Glad to know it was good will have to add that to my queue.

JennJenn~Dishes are never fun. I still wash bottles and sippy cups 3 times a day. Look foward to that day being over.

Mel~ I understand about the good schools. In the city where I live there is only one school district that is good. Right now my son can go until he reaches kindergarten. I am hoping by that time we move in that school district.

Good Night girls!
Banner by TammyAZ
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Good early Thursday morning, Girlies! I watched the Leno stuff yesterday and loved Rob's...EVERYTHING! The e-mails from his dad were so cute! He favors his dad quite a bit, don't ya'll think?
I also watched the leg hitch interview and loved it when he used the word "saucy"! :lol:

Jazz Girl~~LOVED LOVED LOVED that promo! I think you're right! It's possibly the best one yet!
I have already used up 2.4 GB of my 5 allowed for the month! I just can't stop myself from watching some of these clips over and over again! And all the cast interviews...I'm deeply obsessed!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning ladies.....

just two days to go and than we have weekend...

Susie, can you imagine that it's almost a week ago that you arrived in holland....I can't it seems like yesterday....
I'm still stuck in thinking in english...I'm having trouble with talking dutch.

Ann-marie, yeah... I had spending problem as well....I wasn't planning on spending that much money, but I found out how cute the McGregor clothing is...

NewJen, the smutty fanfic indeed told me I needed new lingerie, but it's totally wasted on my BF...he ísn't interested in me wearing anything..... ;)

JennJenn! Alice would be horrified...you don't like shopping?....I've always liked shopping, it's like a therapy for me, but only since a few months or so I started to actually like my body and want clothes that look really good and sexy on me...still I hate it when nice clothes don't fit, but I don't freak out anymore...which makes shopping even more fun...

Gii!, hey girl....congrats on graduating...we are so proud of you........I'm happy to hear you haven't forgotten about Rob.....

Jaclyn, sounds like you really had a good day yesterday....
I think we all have Eclipse tickets now.....I'm so excited...it's in less than two weeks.....

Caryn I hope today will be better......I couldn't see the clip here at work, but I'll watch it tonight at home....

tonight I'll also post some Rob-crack..as I'm in deseperate need of some, but this stupid computer seems to be team Dog...and won't open any Rob-crack at all.....

see you all later

Edit: why does Kellan get these parts and not Rob
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Morning everyone,

JennJenn – We’re just renovating the house, I know it kinda seems like we’re building a new one :lol: It’s just most of the ceilings were cracked, so we got a bunch of new ones and then our heating system was due to get replaced… There’s a few other things needing done, so we thought it we get it all done just now before we move in, and the house should last us a while without needing to do much. That’s the theory anyway :lol:
Thanks about the cinema thing – I’m very excited! It’s been ages since I saw Twilight on a cinema screen!

NewJen – Wow you’re house got struck by lightening? That must have been scary! I know someone whose phone line got struck once, and their phone point inside their house went on fire!
Thanks for the US Elle link – I’ll have a look at the pics once I get home tonight.

Gii!! Hi girl!! I was just thinking about you the other day & wondering what you were up to! That’s great that you have graduated – what are you going to teach once you have finished your year & a half of classes?

Raine – Congrats on your niece beginning to walk!! My niece has recently learned to walk as well, and she LOVES it! She walks everywhere, and she’s really good at it for someone who has just learned!
I haven’t had a chance to read your fanfic from Susie yet but I will hopefully have time later on!

Caryn – Sorry your day was a bit rubbish yesterday :( Today will be much better I’m sure!

Tracey – I hope you have an awesome holiday! Glad you have got your reading material sorted :P

Marielle – A have a wee question for you (or any other folks whose English is not their first language), which I think of sometimes but your post reminded me. Do you think in English normally, or your own language? I always wondered that… :lol:

Anyway, I need to go and work now – catch you later!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!