Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Hi girls,

I finally figured out what RoaR meant. Where have I been to miss this site.

MissP~Have a nice relaxing time with a mani and pedi. I definitely am in need one myself.

Raine~If I someone was selling those tumblers where I lived I guarantee I would buy Edward with a a hesitant thought.

FiFi~I am not a smoker was a casual one in my younger days. I don't mind him smoking each to his own. I just worry about his wonderful life getting shorten. Love the RobGinity pic you posted. I only wish my teeth could grab his lips all though I don't think hubs would like it very much.... Too BAd! Also all of our real names are on page one just so you know.

Mods~ I won't be posting any illegal pictures since I am probably the last girl in the world to see any new ones being posted :lol:

Susie~Good luck finding a college I am sure you will find one that you and Sonny feel that is right.

Mel~ hope after all that work you are enjoying the pool with your son.

talk to you all later.
Banner by TammyAZ
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

Late night post i in!

This evening I took my first money from work... And I felt perfect! It was nice spending something I actually earned! Later we said goodbye to a couple of friends who leave for 10 days. With one of them, and my bff, we sat together under my home (I live ina block of flats) and chatted randomly for quite sometime. It feels good communicating with people who understand a thing or two...

Susie - 4 kilos is about 8,8 lbs. Good luck findin a good college withSonny Boy! Are you only earching for colleges around your place? I remember last summer, when everydy prospectuses arrived everyday with post! I hope you made it in your stuffy class!

MissP - I really hope I spend my next "salary" to mani - pedi, too! Glad to know you're not in pain anymore!

Jaclyn - Yeah, I know! They're so cute talking about this stuff! Your WetRob pic also included those great fingers... I totally need those new clothes! I just spotted a jeans jumpsuit (it's shorts and sleeveless) and I'mm dreaming of 58 kilos, so I can wear this!

Caryn - You certainly don't want me alive, or any of us. Those pics stopped the circculation to my brain for about a minute. Especially te one in the hoodie. He has such a mesmerizing stare... Oh boy, how dare you? Those pics should be illlegal! I'm quite proud of Greece, actualy, especially on our performance with Arhentina which is, arguably, one of the best teams out there. We played very decently and strongly. Good luck to the US now!

Raine - I love shrimps! I couldn't stand being allergic to them! Hope you're feeling better soon!

It's already 3 am here and I cannot sleep at all! In a couple of weeks time, students from different places will come back to our hometown, and things are going to get interesting here. But results are coming out, too, that time, and that;s definitely a reason to get anxious!

What time is Jimmy Kimmel there? I might stay up until it;s on there, so I can catch parts on YouTube!

See you later with RobCrack!
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Hey strangers!!!!!!! Long time no see.

Everyone excited for the prem? Heres a list of sites that will have live streams

The thing about copyright pics or w/e.. thats why twitter rocks ;) You're free do say and post whatever. Not treated like school children.

I've been occupied with the World Cup. Hehe the time differences suck cause all the games are early in the morn for me.

Toodles everyone xoxoxxo

*disappears*
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Hey everyone.

I'm Ashley, and I've been here since before this thread was an adult thread for those of you who are new. I pop in once in a while to say hi, but mostly I'm on twitter now with a few other older members of this thread.

Anyway, just thought I'd pop in and say hi! :)

Caryn~*gives giant Emmett sized hug* I miss you! You really should join us on twitter, even though you have a thing against it. And because I know you like him a lot...
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
fi_fi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Trying to be 100 places at once while, with a To Do List that never gets any shorter!

Post by fi_fi »

Hiya.
A very quick post- it's 2.30am, and I really should be asleep! Will make time tomorrow to reply to personal posts.
Just have to ask though (and am sure the answer is going to be really obvious, and I will kick myself for not realising, but...) what is Hump Day??

fi x
fi_fi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Trying to be 100 places at once while, with a To Do List that never gets any shorter!

Post by fi_fi »

ok, I'm confused (again)
There's this one of Rob, but it reminded me so much of one I love of Wentworth Miller that I looked it up.
This is a photoshop job, yes? The pic of Wentworth (of Prison Break fame) has been around for a while now. Doesn't seem fair to fake Rob when there are so many beautiful pics of him out there...

So what do you think?
Is it just a SCARILY accurate copy of the same pose, same clothes, same lighting... or is someone taking the mick??

fi xx

*edit* have looked closely again, and am now not sure if the Wentworth pic wasn't itself photoshoppped in the first place... hmmmm....
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

5 Minute Post –

My class just finished and I just had to check the Lex....

Desiree – RoAR – Yah – Marielle showed me that one – they are really naughty girls!!

Deb – You sound like you are having so much fun with your friends! Colleges – it’s fun when they are “courting” you, isn’t it?

Jadey – Thanks for the links to the live streaming Premiere!

Ashley – Hi!

Fifi – Hump day is what we call the middle of the week – up hill from Monday and then after Wednesday, it is downhill. But the other meaning is to …well you know……So it has a double meaning here at the Halfway House. We like to post especially sexy pics on this day! When I was new someone told me that the mods don’t like double posting, so just use the edit feature if no one else has posted since your last post – and I see that you did that with your second one – so well done!!!!

I'd better get my paperwork done before it gets dangerously late here at this deserted school. :?

Bye! See you all tomorrow!
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Good morning ladies!!!
5 day to go before the Eclipse premier :D

Yay I thought my eyes would still be puffy when I woke up but thank heavens it's back to normal just a bit itchy but functioning perfectly well... :lol:

Jaclyn - Last night after office hours I went back to the fast food chain thinking of getting another tumbler for my cousin but its already out of stock. I went to several branches along the area and all of them are sold out. Darn it...Hope you did well on your pub quiz

Marielle- Girl thank you so much for the heads up warning :lol: :lol: That was hilarious...and thanks for the perv-couch

Openhome - Thanks for reminding...

Missp - I love shrimps!!! My doc told me to eat in moderation but I forgot last night what with the "this is the last one" monologue I was having :D You're almost done with the fic? I'm still in chapter 8...

Fi-Fi - Enjoy your time with your sister. I wish I had one, who can share my obsession with Twilight but I got 2 big brothers instead...

Susie - Yap I'm good as new :D Sleep like a bebe last night thanks to the allergy meds...Yay!! Another college visit, hope your son find the right/best college that he wants to go to. Its really tiring I remember when I was looking for a university to go to, its also my mom who accompany me and every weekend we would drive for 6 hours to get here in Manila just to check out schools, go through the usual tour around campuses, talk to school's representatives, then drive back home for another 6 hours. We just drop to bed every time we got home due to exhaustion. But it's all worth while in the end...

Deb - Saying goodbye to highschool friends is always sad...But congrats on earning your first paycheck, feels good doesn't it...

I'll be back again later...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

ASSSSSHHHHLLLLLLEEEEYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! Oh BB but I miss you!!! Even though you are trying so hard to corrupt me. You and your wicked ways. Believe me, Twitter is wearing me down. It won't be long. *hugs Roberic* Thank you for my gifty. I will squeeze him and love him and hug him and he will be my squishy! :lol:

JAAAAADDDEEEYYYY!!!! Miss you, too, BB!!! Kudos to the Kiwis for their good showing, as well. Been pulling for them!

Fi~ Looks like you figured out the trick. Well done.

RAoR~ I love the RAoR girls!!! You can let your innerperv a little looser there. They come up with some truly hysterical stuff. And Melbie and Biel and Jolori always post their bestest best gifties there first. Well worth lurking at least.

Jimmy Kimmel~ Parts of it were hysterical The RAoR girls actually posted about the Stoli shirt question last week as one of the girls was in the audience and THEY are the ones who sent him the black replacement via Peter. I was Rob-watching the whole time (shocking I know :lol: ) I loved how he was a total gentleman when everyone else came in, stood up and greeted everyone. The rest of the time, you could soooo see his 5 year old boy ADD kicking in. But, I love that I can hear his giggle every time. JK actually did a pretty good job with the interviews, involving the whole cast, though I kind of feel bad for Chaske, Paul and Julia for just coming out to wave. Though, I think the Q&A went on a little longer than that. But, the questions??? When the girl asked Peter if Jenny likes him to play vampire :shock: And then he said, "No, but she likes it when I play doctor!" :twisted: :lol: You have to love Peter. But, by far the best was the last question, the guy who asked about parts of the books that were left out. Kristen's answer was sooooo perfect and really shows that she gets Bella and why she's so good at her role: "I wish I was cooking for Charlie like all the time" I seriously yelled, "SO DO WE!!!"

Yeah, turned off the Jersey Shore Crap before it started and had my bestie tell me when it was over.

Off to read some ff updates. TTFN

OH!!! Eclipse Village Update~ My girlfriend texted me pics from the Eclipse Village tonight. Earlier today BooBoo Stewart showed up. Tonight, Jackson, Peter, Julia and Billy showed up to greet fans. As soon as I can download the pics from the Crackberry, I'll post them. UGH!! Less than 24 hours now.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

ahh! I LOVED Jimmey Kimmel! although, the jersey shore crap was so not cool. I loved how Peter was during the interview. He has to be one of my fave ones to be interviewed. I LOVED Elizabeth Reaser! Did you see the look she gave JK when he said all she could do was love? Ahhh, she is awesome!

EDIT-I was talking to my Mom today about Twilight and you know what, she is Team jacob! I told her when I go to visit her, I am so going to convert her to Team Edward! She was all "But he is so cute!" I was like mom, yes he is. But the character is not the best!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story