Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

repost s
somehow I got missed. I think everyone was posting when mine went up. :lol:

Running in hoping that no one is passed out yet. :lol:

Gives everyone a BIG hug to all her friends and of course a big smooch for the man of honor today. mwah Robert.

Wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB!

Sits next to her friends at the bar and orders a Robgasam martini extra dirty please.

My party outfit
Banner by TammyAZ
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Last edited by Edwards Ragazza on Thu May 13, 2010 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Banner by TammyAZ
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

Ok finally my laptop wants to cooperate a bit atm :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB

I loved the Oprah show, a lot, and I reeally really loved the clip at the end, Rob handled it very very well. He's awesome. Deb I agree with what you said about the three of them.
I hated Oprah for bringing up Kristen being shy the whole time, that's just not nice at all.
And OMG I loved how Rob went to those random houses and invited the girls. The one with the birthday girl, I really LOL when her mother grabbed Rob and said OMG HE'S SO HOT !!!!! And I really loved how he handled it all. He's grown a lot over the past few years. He's definitely more comfortable. And I awwww, how he looked at Kristen when she was talking about being shy, I totally noticed that too. ( someone already mentioned it ! ) It was so cute. I really laughed at how they handled Oprah's stupid question about the dating thing. WE DON'T NEED CONFIRMATION ! It's so obvious that they care about each other a lot.

Susie ~ Taylor at the sorority house, I agreed with Oprah on that one ! I was afraid they were going to tear his clothes of or something lol :D And I agree about the interviewer, she was really annoying.

Ok I'm off again, maybe I'll pop in again later, but it's getting pretty late :D it's 12:13am already. It's not even Rob's birthday anymore where I live :(

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

The inside house to the secret society of Rob's Halfway House:
BEDROOM
BATHROOM

I love me a nice backside on a man!
You know you all want these(don't be thinking any dirty thoughts :lol: )

MY SONG TO ROB
Banner by TammyAZ
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

*pops in*

Happy birthday Rob!

*grabs a drink and pops back out*
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Captions - I'm loving them all so far!! Especially Tammy's "tied to the tree" and Laura's "you're mine!" Hilarious!! :lol:

Trine - Hey! I liked the blue dress, especially if you managed to find it in 1 second! Haha! I agree about the passing out part if Rob turned up at your door...either that or I would throw up. :oops: :lol:

Desiree & Diane - Loving your party outfits too! :D

Desiree - I loved your short picture story!! That was great!

Shauni - It's almost midnight here too. I think you might be an hour ahead of me? I'm very tired, but don't want to go to bed yet. I want to stay caught up on all the posts :lol: So I just grabbed some chocolate, crisps and a can of cola. Think I might go and read the MoBS update - I'm sure that will wake me up! ;)
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Rob is still here having a few beers. We’re just nipping out back for a smoke. He wants to crank up the music when we get back, bust some moves, sing a bit of karaoke.

Edit .... Sexpenders!
Member of Rob's Halfway House
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

I've gotta say girls that this is the most fun I've had sitting in front of my computer in years!!!

I'm sure Rob had a great time too!!

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Here's my dress for the party!!

I tried posting a few times this afternoon, but fracking server kept going down....(mind out of the gutter, girls... :twisted: )

Susie & NewJen - so incredibly jealous that you guys got to meet each other!!! I want to meet all you guys!!

Yes, Sandy, for my birthday, could you please help me with my shirt....?

Here, Rob, let me pass you a beer, never mind the name of it. Or would you prefer a Stella instead?

Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!