Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Post by Jazz Girl »

Oh my fracking gods in heaven and on earth!!!! I know we don't want spoilers and I swear I won't post any. But sweet mother of Christ, I don't think I could be any happier right now. Save two REALLY HUGE writing errors, that turned out to be soooooooooooo much better than I ever hoped!! I am beyond over the moon. This isn't a spoiler so I don't feel bad. The proposal scene... HOLY FRACKING CROW!!! Beyond 9412 kinds of perfect and makes the entire film. There were so many great aspects of this film. But THAT scene!!! Thank you David Slade!!!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

I'm back too!!!

LOVED IT!!!! IMAX was fantastic!! It won't be a spoiler to say that is has tons of Gorgeous Robward and tons of hot kissing!!!

Slade gave us even more of those romantic scenes than I was expecting. It was like eating a double chocolate fudge cake....

Most importantly- Caryn liked it!!! YEAH!!!! :D

My Cinema Story

Waiting for almost 3 hours by myself wasn't bad at all - It was better than being nervous about getting there! I read Eclipse and talked to a mom and her two daughters next to me. Laurie joined me and then my son and his girlfriend came.

We were the fourth group in line for the IMAX - pretty far up- when we were let in, some random girl runs ahead of us and into the theatre and saves seats for her friends. The woman in front of me in line was furious and then when we got into the theatre we noticed lots of seats were saved already with sweatshirts - the middle section three rows - probably 25-30 seats. We thought, what the heck? When the girls finally came in, I asked one seated in front of me how they got their seats saved. She told me it was none of my business! (I would never have spoken to someone older than me that way when I was that age!!) Anyway, we found out that some totally spoiled brat girl was having her 16th birthday party there - a group rate - and that's why they could get in and save seats early. When we were leaving I saw their "party bus" parked outside to pick them up. They were really obnoxious before the movie started. Luckily they were fairly quiet during the movie.

It's been great to hear all your reactions and stories!

Jaclyn - My daughter has to work in the morning, so that's why she didn't go. My son's girlfriend likes the Saga and he likes the whole Midnight craziness.

Mel - At least you made it to the injections on time!! Dang! Sorry you lost your post - that's infuriating!

Fi - Yes - when I recover from tonight, let's PM about my secret trip!

Marielle - Glad you loved the movie! Good luck with your cardiologist!!

Raine - You're already thinking about your second viewing!!

Penny - The Movie Companion is excellent, isn't it?

I'm so tired, yet so keyed up!!! I just know I'll feel like crap tomorrow

Nighty Night/Good Morning
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Home from the premier and REALLY sleepy. I'm not just gushing over it yet. Lots of stuff was WAY different. Too many of certain characters' lines given to other characters. Too many liberties taken. Ehhh...I'm still processing. I'm seeing it two more times this week. I'll hold off on final judgement until then. Right now I'm exhausted and ready for some sleep.

Susie~~ To spruce up means to get a shower, do hair and make -up, etc. etc. 8-)

Night Night, Girlies!
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

'Morning!

We're right now discussing with my friend about the movie.She's my cinema buddy, and we're talking about the movie from our movie-goers PoV, rather than our fangirl!

I won't spoil anything for those who haven't seen it, but all I'll say is that this time the Saga went a step beyond in film terms. I really believe it is up to David Slade this time for making such a movie. He used his cinematic style, which is not conventional and it nailed it! Not to mention acting... This time I was seeing the books' characters there. They were all very natural. I think the writing turned out very well. The messages of the book were there, many things changes, really, but nothing that would destroy the source material.

Don't get me wrong, I liked both previous movies but after Twilight ans NM, I thought there would be something to criticize in the movie. But no, I was pretty d@mn impressed with the whole thing! This cast has so much potential and it shown a better part of its power now! I was almost annoyed with them after this movie for not bringing this to the two previous. Not to mention the direction, which was great! I'm officially in love with the movie and DS!

Caryn - What writing mistakes? PM if you wish! I agree for the proposal scene! Absolutely brilliant!

When I'm home, and there'll be less people to be spoiled, I'll post more! Tell me what you think!
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

I think I'm gonna have to read the spoilker thread in a minute, too intrigued to ignore it :lol: I think because of all the talk on here last night I had an amazing dream about Rob. My first one!!! I really didn't want to wake up but at least I remember it :D :D

The fact that Caryn is so excited about Eclipse is a really good thing for me as I'm also a purist. I'll have a read up and I'll get back

Ann Marie, I'm here if you ever feel the need to talk about your eating issues. I haven't had any dealings with it, but being someone who's not directly involved, myself or any of the other ladies here might be the perfect sounding board for you.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Hey Girls…

Me is back from the hospital... MRI went well, it was much more comfortable then I expected…Results I get in three weeks time…

Fi, how can you call this a mad house…I tried to explain this place to a guy-friend and I sad it was a place when the most fun woman in the world hang out the speak candid or freely about Rob…

Caryn, I finally understand the lure of seeing Twilight on the big screen, it’s even better than I expected…
I had Team Puppy problem as well…all around me were girls cheering again for Taycob taking of his shirt…grrrr… I was like yeah go for the puppy, I’ll take the real man…

Shauni, I love the Kstew pics you posted, she really looks so happy and hot….

Raine, I was thinking the whole time about you while watching the marathon before Eclispe…I knew by then you had already seen it and wondered what you thought of it…

Vicky!!! Nice to see you back here… I see you had some fun while away…

Deb, at the cinema I went there were no tweens to find… all girls and guys my age or a bit younger…

Tracy… I know the movie schedule for BD and HP is so brilliantly planned…we won’t get bored … and I loved loved loved the HP trailer…it was great…

Jaclyn, yes I really would like to spend some time in Scotland… it’s one of the most fascinating countries I can imagine,, sadly I’ve never been to the UK…I’m afraid that if I go, I don’t want to go back home…I really hope to move to the UK someday and Scotland is high on the location wish list…only third to Somerset and Wales…
Yep the dutchies are going to have a though match and I really don’t expect them to win…

My Eclipse movie experience....wow what should I say...
airco was broking down so it was unbelievebly hot in the cinema...
During Twilight and New Moon we were a bit distracted, the ladies next to us found us really annoying...
But Eclipse... just wow...I really can't believe it was that good..
Caryn, I agree with you on the proposal scene...It was so great....
I'm not going to post any spoilers...but the movie was so funny and so romantic...really...
Every character nailed it... but Rob was the best...his performance ruled the screen....

and the nice thing... the team Jacob was silent...and I was like clapping my hands, giggling, smiling and laughing through out the movie...

Well in a few short hours I'll see it for the second time...have to get ready....

see you girls tonight...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

hy guys just a quick post before i go pack my rubbish and go meet my mate to catch our coach to laaahhndoon for the prem camp out :lol:

gah im sooo jealous you're all getting to see the film like now, two more days for me :cry: someones told me its awesome and she usually hates the films (shes a big fan of the books) so i have immense hope

raine yes yes i am back, spent 4 hours yesterday posting my pics to fb :lol: gah o.k. well if you are also telling me im going to love eclipse i clearly am going to because we usually have such similar opinions.

tracy thanks dude i will. also i completely share your HP excitement too im hoping that'll fill the twi void until nov next year too.

caryn :lol: i love the fact that you got into a row with a team mutt fan 15 mins into being there, i forsee this happening later when we're waiting for the prem, its like the guaranteed twi thing to annoy me **** edit*** she said she shouldve chosen him because of his body????? oh lord!! clearly this kid has no clue, what use is a good body if the personality is sucky?!!. hope you enjoyed the film.

susie aww thanks dude glad i was missed, yeah we leave tonight i live about 2hrs ish from london so am getting the coach at like 5.40, should still hopefully be able to make a couple of posts as long as the phone battery holds out that is, im sure ann marie and i will be able to alternate between us, shall try and update you guys on anything epic that happens, have no fear, hope you enjoyed the film. p.s. laurie is this target twi sister?????

********************edit*************************
caryn liked the freaking film which means that there must not be too many annoying dog moments whoop whoop!! ( note this is not me asking questions im attempting to avoid most fan sites today i cant be having spoilers before midnight friday :lol: )

marielle yes yes i dd indeed have fun whilst i was away it was the most magical weekend of my life, although going to glastonbury festival always is each year always manages to top the last one eeeeeeeee, i just saw that you told jaclyn that you wanted to visit somerset, thats where glastonbury is it is really beautiful lots of countryside.

aaaaahhhh why why why why why why why why is it not friday midnight yet??!! reading all of you guys epically excited and loving it comments are making me want to see it NOW!!! thank the lord ive got tonight and tommorow to kind of tide me over :lol:

right im off to go get ready, shall attempt to make posts tommorow whilst we're in line for the U.K. prem
byyyyeeeee
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Afternoon everyone!

Yay! :D :D I’m so excited that you all think the movie is great!! It has really cheered me up (as today at work was very stressful this morning!). When I logged on, I first saw Deb’s post of “excellence” and a big grin appeared on my face :D :D

Mel – I’m glad your car seems to be ok. That’s even better if you will be getting a cheque from the insurance company!! Well done to Buddy for being brave with his injections. I normally take my nieces/nephews as both my SILs are scared of needles so I know how stressful it can get.
Yay for your first Rob dream!!

Fi – I hope your boss lets you watch some interviews sometime, as normally they are very good! I have had a chance to watch the JK one yet tho, but I will asap!
I’m from Central Scotland – I live in West Lothian :)

Caryn – I loved that you were posting while at the cinema! I knew I should have gotten a better phone & I could do that too! :lol: I’m dreading the similar comments I will hear at the cinema when I go… it’s making me mad just thinking about it :P
Your post about the movie being great made me squeal a bit btw Haha! I’m at work so had to disguise it as a cough Hahaha!

Marielle – I’m glad your MRI went ok. I hope all the results will be ok too! Glad you enjoyed the movie!!
That’s pretty cool that you would seriously consider moving to the UK. What does your bf think? If you ever decide to visit Scotland, let me know and I could show you around!

Susie – Aww sorry about the girls at the cinema. That would have really bugged me, and I too would never have the courage to speak to people older than me like that when I was younger. Even now I still wouldn’t!
Anyway, I’m glad you loved the film! Lots of EclipseWard & kissing?? Sounds perfect!!

I am so so excited now!! Much more than I was yesterday. I really really really want to see it now!!!!!!!!
Woohoo!!!!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

Hey ladies wanted to say thanks ffor all your support your all amazing people and I'm lucky to have met you I'm all ready for london will check in as much as I can and loads of pics

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Time for a very short post....

I'm so happy and relieved to hear all your thoughts about the movie!! I won't be able to see it until 8:30 CST tonight. :( I've worked the days I saw the previous two movies, and I think that would have been a better distraction for me. How on earth am I supposed to focus on mundane tasks like taking my daughter and her friend to basketball camp, and having lunch with a few friends who aren't Twi-fans? :? I'd much rather be off work tomorrow instead so I could spend all day on the Lex with you guys, analyzing the movie. ;)

Marielle, glad your MRI went well hon. :)

Susie, I'm glad you were able to visit with people while you waited in line. I have to head over to the theatre by myself tonight too as most of the group I'm going with will be at church activities until just before the movie begins. Since our church choir takes a 2-month break in the summer, I'll all...."You mean to tell me all church activities and functions aren't canceled because of Eclipse??" :shock: :lol:

Be back for more after taking the girls to b'ball camp. Hope all of you are getting some well deserved sleep! :)

Tracy
Banner by TammyAZ