Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Hi girls I had a post thought it posted till I came back here and it wasn't here.

Hello Fi fi and Susan Welcome to Rob's HH. I am Desiree

Pennybug~Thanks for coupon. I rented it and if I like it I will use that coupon for sure.

Susie~Kinda sad when I can read 4 chapters of Twilight in less than and hour and it takes me all day to read 4 chapters of my school book.

To everyone else since I don't have the time. Hugs to you all !
Banner by TammyAZ
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Good buy then Raine! You got to take a pic of it and show us what it looks like!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning ladies.....

Busy night last night, I see... I was watching the soccer games, and Wimbledon has started so I'm zapping through 10 channels just to catch all the sports...(man I sound like Charlie right now)...
The heatwave is in full swing...it's nice and warm outside...

Ann-marie, the Rob-crack sure keeps things hot around here, but strangely I’m the only one who is feeling it…

Mel, the add story is so funny, I can see myself behaving like that as well.

Deb, sounds like a good plan for the premiere,,,

Caryn, dang girl, keep on posting those pics and my inner-perv will go crazy…
What happened to that post you posted yesterday that got edit? What was in it?

Missp, you are most definitely welcome on my perv chair collection;)

Tammy!... That’s so funny, here is a tissue for your sneeze…I saw like three newbie’s and one of them was being a bit rude….

The real Jacob Black, this threat is for people who are totally devoted to Rob I ask you to respect that and don’t make rude remarks towards our beloved boy…you saw Tammy’s response, you won’t get nice posts is you aren’t nice to us…if you want to discus Edward and Jacob, please go to the threat on the book discussions..otherwise like Bella says 'behave'....

Bac, we just don’t like “the real..” dog around here, when he isn’t very friendly and insults our hotness…see my remarks above, we would react to every person who says things that aren't very nice...

JennJenn, R-rated thoughts are like a normal thought in this threat…I’m surprised I can keep working while reading the posts…hmmm…a bit of Carlisle and Edward…can I have a bit of Jackson as well on that sandwich?

Raine, you should go and ask them, I had to beg for a month at the theatre for a New Moon premiere, but they did…now I get e-mails with news on premieres…they think I’m annoying but it works…

Susie!!!, thank you, thank you, thank you…I can’t wait to see finally Remember me…I had to do front office duties for a few minutes, my co-worker is on holiday and they don’t have replacement so I step in if it’s needed……
My perv chair is very comfortable…specially while reading smutty fanfic

Today England and the US have to play again at the world cup...I hope both of them will go through to the next round... it would be good for my betting...

Hey, who is going to the premiere?

oh...dear lord
Can he please NOT do that!! it's driving me insane

Ok, it's working time again,....see you girls later tonight...
Last edited by marielle on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

SwanCullen wrote:Good buy then Raine! You got to take a pic of it and show us what it looks like!
I'll see what I can do tonight :D :lol:
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

GOOD MORNING LADIES

so getting ready for work today im on the early shift which means i get to come home and watch the football yay although im not totally convinced were going to win today we have been playing really badly so far gah a week today and im going to london woop woop i cant believe its actually next week oh and date night with my bf tonight yay :lol:

VICKY- ok dude have a fab time at glastonbury and ill see you next week in person :lol: im so excited

FI-FI- hi my names annmarie and im in the uk too hope to see you around this fab place :lol:

DIANE- i know im totally like that too i always give advice but have trouble taking it but thanks anyway :)

RAINE- i know i dont get why shs going do we really think the twilight fans will give her a warm welcome mmmm nope i dont think they will :lol:

SUSIE- i know im terrible im gonna go hang my head in shame :oops:

RIGHT CATCH YOU LATER LADIES HAVE A GOOD DAY
team edward all the way
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Yes...It's 1:20 am and I'm still up. As usual, I've fallen into the same old habit that I fall into every summer. I stay up most of the night and sleep half the day. I'm a night-owl.

THE REALS...EDWARD CULLEN...ALICE CULLEN...JACOB BLACK~~Thanks for dropping by on our humble abode! I would like to make one tiny request of you, Dear Jacob. Please refrain from using the nickname Eddie when calling Edward by name. Otherwise, someone might throw the rolled up newspaper at your head. Not everyone is a dog-lover here in the HH. I, however, am one of your biggest supporters...after you finally got past the whole "I'm gonna fight for Bella" thing, that is.

PENNY BUG~~Did you get your copy of RM? $8 off was a great deal!
SUSIE~~Which college is Sunny Boy looking at most seriously? Hope you find time to watch RM soon and hear from your Target Twi-fan. I pulled the muscle in my neck during a Body Pump class at the gym...I think. I noticed it was getting really tight on Sunday, and by Monday I could barely move it from left to right or up and down. It's almost completely back to normal now. My real name is a totally invented name that my parents came up with. Daddy wanted to name me Mary. Mama wasn't having it. So, they took part of his name - Melton and part of her name - Janice, and made TONISE. It rhymes with Denise. I have a cousin named Denise, so I guess that's where they got the idea.
OPENFIRE~~My pulled muscle is almost completely gone. I should be able to hit the gym again by tomorrow!
FI FI~~Welcome from a fellow Rob-Convert!
DIANE~~Great pics of Rob...as usual! Gorgeous pics of the fur babies! Cullen is precious! Your boys are such handsome little fellows!
EDWARDS RAGAZZA~~Hugs right back at you!
JAZZ GIRL~~Did you check out Alphie's party? I hope the wet dog smell hasn't caused you too bad of a headache tonight.
SWAN CULLEN~~I saw the fine print. :lol: I'm still a mutt lover! I love Jacob in the books, although I am totally Team Edward because he is Bella's soul mate. And, I am sooo glad Taylor finally turned 18 because I am so crushing on that kid!Yes...I too am a bit confused about all the REAL visitors.
DAZZLE~~Great mega post! I want to put my order in for one of each tumbler!
BAC~~Thanks for clearing up some of the confusion concerning our distinguished guests from the REAL's.

Now, I really must go to bed before I pass out at the keyboard and ruin my machine by drooling all over it in my sleep. That would put a crimp in my lexing habit and would not be very attractive at all! Good night, Ya'll!
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

My work is driving me crazy these days...
Good thing there's lex and you ladies to keep me sane

Marielle - On it!!! I'll gather my wits first so I'm ready for an all out war with the cinema :lol:

AnnMarie- At least us team Edward would not welcome her...I don't know about the team mutt :lol:

Missp - Sounds like me on a weekend. Lexing 'til the break of dawn. Yeah, I'll definitely get another tumbler. Goodnight and dream of Robward...

Later...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

i'm just putting the paddling pool up for buddy, then while i'm sat out with him i'll be able to write a decent post with no interruptions , like yesterday with the garage calling about the car issue :lol:
right, i'm getting all my puff ready for blowing up the pool and then i'll be back x

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

Morning! I just returned home, since I spent the night at my bff's (after our fight things work very very well for us!). I'm leaving in a bit to say goodbye to another friend that leaves for a couple of weeks.

Whoa! Did I miss Edward, Alice and Jacob interacting with us? Awww, why do I miss all the good stuff?

Fi_Fi - Welcome! I'm Deb. I hope we'll see you frequently in the HH! Convincing someone for Rob while posting those pics is like a piece of cake, isn't it?

Susie - Do I? I wouldn't notice! And reverse psychologyshould work on SM, because I can't wait to read the whole DHN! I hope you'll get news from the Target-Twi-fan.

Vicky - That's great! I really hope for Glasto next year, like I said! I like many of those acts, too (of course Muse is on top. I really hope they play older songs, too. I didn't find Resistance that bad, but it was definitely not an album for Muse's standards!).

Caryn - I'm actually jealous of youur friend! So, Robsten was in the air, right? What a surprise (sarcasm)... Emma Roberts wants to milk more attention from Twilight by attending the premiere despite all of this? I can see a little bit of an issue circulating in the media now...

MissP - Ouch! Pulled muscle of the neck is one of my worsts! Hope you're alright today!

The weather here is driving me crazy! It's cold and rainy and sometimes there's some sunny and windy... I can't enjoy the longest days of the year :(

Two weeks and I've already dropped almost 4 kilos! I feel alot better now, but I need a couple of weeks more to fit in most of my clothes! My mom promised me that after the 7 kilos we're going shopping! I haven't done some proper shopping for a while (I was only buying long dresses to cover the extra weight). Good thing is that as breakfast I have hot bread with cream cheese which is heaven for me! My dietologist is a Twi-fan, too and we discuss about it a lot! She wanted to join us in the Eclipse first screening I'm attending, but since it's mid-week, she'll have to work the following day...

Utterly and absolutely breath-taking

That's exactly opposite my bed (Sometimes my mom has to say "Goodnight, Robert", so I'll let her leave the room :P )

Gotta change clothes and get ready to meet my friends! See you all later!
fi_fi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Trying to be 100 places at once while, with a To Do List that never gets any shorter!

Post by fi_fi »

Hi all!
Wow, what a welcome! Thank you!
Desponia92 - A piece of cake indeed! Am looking forward to Eclipse even more than i already was. *sigh* 10 days to go...

Annmarie - I'm in Wales, though I am truly British, born in England, grew up in Scotland, came to Wales for Uni, and never left!

Deiree - What a welcome. I think I drooled a bit!

Diane - Your dogs are gorgeous, as are your boys - beautiful pics!

Susie - Everyone calls me fi (though my name is not Fiona!).

Missp, SwanCullen, Dazzle21 - Thank you for the welcome!

Have to dash to get the house ready for my sister's visit. WIll be back later to let you all know a bit about myself.
Have a good day Ladies!