Rob's Halfway House (HH #6)

bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Re: Rob's Summer House (HH #6)

Post by bored by the sea »

Hey girlies!!
soz have been mia for a bit, have had a busy couple of weeks, as you all know ive been festival-ling it up again :lol: went to a smaller "boutique"-y festival this weekend only got back yesterday morning and then had to go out again last night, suffice to say i am knackered now, and fairly sure im coming down wih some kind of flu-ness, though itll probably hit me after tommorow as im back at work and then going straight out after work phew!
anyways i see that you're all doing well, ive missed far to much to catch up or properly reply, yep im being a rubbish lexling :lol:

Renesmee and Bellas birthday that is an ace idea! looking forward to it.

o.k. im so tired my mind isnt really functioning all that well and i cant think what else to type so i shall leave you all with this yep this just added to my fuzzy mind ha ha
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Afternoon all,

I have just finished my lunch... tomato soup (again!). I think I feel a bit sick now.. I have defo overdone it with tomato soup for lunch the past couple weeks :(

Ginnie - Aw sorry you got rained off the beach! I'm glad you enjoyed it up until then though! I'm intigued by your fanfic now... I think I will try and have a look at it later! The banner that Tammy made for you is lovely - that girl sure is talented!

Alice - Thank you for inviting us to the party! But I will be at a wedding that day :( I will try to swing by in the morning before we go!

Susie - Daughter Dear's dorm room sounds very cool (and the building looks beautiful!). Is she pleased with it? Is she sharing with the same girls from last year?
Glad you and your hubs had a nice dinner - a pasta bar sounds great! :D What did you have?
Yep the arm chair is called a "snuggle seat" :lol: but nope I was in it myself - I told him to sit on the sofa as the armchair is mine Hahaha!

Desiree - Hi!! I hope you are doing good! Magic Mountain - I think I have heard of that before. Sounds like a place I would love!! We should have a HH Theme Park World Tour :lol:

Marielle - Yep the weather here is terrible too. Very rainy and very very windy!! The traffic was moving so slowly this morning through the rain so I was late for work...
I hope you enjoy tennis later & that it makes you feel a little better :)

Caryn - Yeah, you can pre-order the Twilight Companion from my local store - mental! At one point they had a release date for it (I think it was August?) but obviously they had to change that!

Tonight I will most likely not be on as I will be attending my First Aid refresher course. I do the course, along with my sister's mother in law, every 3 years. This will be my third time of doing it... It's pretty interesting, but it's normally an 11 week course - this time it is only 4! I wonder why it is much shorter.. guess I will find out tonight! :lol:

Anyway, need to get back to work.
Bye!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

Hello girlies! :)

Yeah it's really me :D

An update on my life :
I'm sorry I have been MIA the past few weeks. I worked the whole month, and the last weeks I also had to study for the second exam, and then the past week I just had to run all kinds of errand the whole time, I didn't have much time at all :) Today I got my result from the exam, and I didn't pass, but I'm not disappointed, cuz I never expected to pass cuz I didn't have much time at all to study with all the working.:) So pharmacy it is ! Friday I'm going to uni to register, I'm excited to see my class schedule and get some more info about everything! Uni starts Monday the 27th.

Today I got my plates for my car ! Yay this makes me really excited ! :D The insurance is also ok, so now I'm gonna be able to drive my own car ! I love the feeling of freedom ! :)

I'm not even going to try to catch up on everything, cuz that's just impossible, although I try to scan over the pages, to pick up on the most important stuff ! :)

I saw that Susie sang karaoke with Michael Welch, and met some other Twi stars ! :D That's so awesome !! :)

I'll post some purrty pictures to end my post :D

You know by now that whenever I pop in, I feel the need to post some Kristen pics, cuz y'all already post lots of Robcrack ! ;D And I also want to say how much I loved THe Runaways and how much Kstew rocked this movie

I love BlondStew
I'll never cease to be amazed by her beauty
Aww how he's looking at her
Gah this pic cracks me up !!
meh
Still one of my fav rob pics ever

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good Tuesday Morning, My Sweeties!!

I know it's Tuesday, but it feels like such a Monday! :lol:

Marielle~ Yes, I think you are right. I'm hoping that SM is well and truly tied up wrestling MR under control and ironing out the finer points of the script. But, honestly, anything that SM needs to do to maybe find Edward's voice again so that she can finish The Book that Shall Not Be Named. I'm so needing Edward's story to be completed. Our weather is 9 kinds of wonky as well. We'll take some of your rain as it hasn't rained her in nigh on a month. It's so dry that yesterday when I washed the pup, teh water just pooled on the grass and sat there. The ground is so dry it couldn't even absorb it.

Vickie~ So glad to see you, Darl!! Sounds like you are at least enjoying festival season. I'm glad you were able to stop in. Come see us whenever you're of a mind.

Jaclyn~ The last I heard, the newest release date for The Twilight Companion is Summer 2011. Yes, they've moved it back several times. Originally she had planned to release it just after the Book that Shall Not Be Named, effectively wrapping up The Saga. But, after the incident, she pushed back and pushed back because, just as she felt she couldn't channel Edward properly, she was hard pressed to write the details. So, I guess the best answer is, "We'll see." That's awesome about the First Aide Course. I do the same thing. I've been a certified responder since university.

Shauni~ You're back too!!! Yay! I'm sorry you didn't pass your second exam, but it sounds like you're good with the way things are headed, so I'm great with it. You have been busy. And you start University on my birthday. Maybe it'll bring you luck. :D Mmmm, thank you for the StewCrack. She is such a beautiful woman. With her brains, her talent AND all the gorgeousness, it's no wonder Rob fell bum over ankles for her.

Rob Updates~ Well, apparently Rob was out and about over the weekend, spotted at a local bar in Lubbock, TX. It seems he was having a low key night out enjoying the local fare. And, judging by the pics, he was left to his own save a few photo ops with some adoring fans. And, even better, for those of you who know your US geography, Lubbock is, while not a hop, skip and jump, but relatively close to New Orleans and Baton Rouge, where we know Kris was over the weekend as well. Hmmmmmm, my brain is fairly spinning with the possibilities of what's going on there. Location scouting for Unbound Captives? Some other preproduction work on something? Additional preproduction for BD? Just decided to drive and find a hole in the wall bar to occupy? The lovely thing is, with Rob, who the hell knows? :lol:

Ron on Entourage!?!?!? There are reports Rob will make a cameo on the season finale of Entourage on HBO next Sunday!!! Nothing official from Rob's camp or HBO as of yet, but the scuttlebut is that he will appear as "Ari Gold's most difficult client ever!!" :lol: Just the thought of that makes me laugh until my sides ache. It would, at the very least, be the furthest thing from typecasting ever! I'm pretty much vibrating for confirmation of this juicyness!!

Rob making comedic cameos just makes me squee!!

Dang, now I have to focus on work. Yeah, that'll happen.

“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hello Halfway House ladies!

Ginnie~ I can only imagine how glad you'll be when your husband returns. Sorry he's had to deal with that idiot coworker on a daily basis. :? You are SuperMom--essentially taking care of the kids all by yourself. Sounds like you had a great time at the beach, minus the lightning, of course. The banner Tammy made for you is lovely and your story sounds very intriguing. I'm so impressed and wonder when on earth you ever find the time to write? Thanks for linking us to the fanfiction communities...they seem like a great resource for highly recommended stories.

Marielle~ Sorry you're still not feeling too well. It is nice to see KStew looking a little less tired these days. I imagine that she, Rob, and the entire Twilight cast are looking forward to seeing each other again this fall. They always claim the cast is like a family, and they certainly seem to get along very well. Having fun with and getting along with your coworkers always makes work so much more bearable. ;) Nice Robcrack yesterday, by the way.

Susie~ I completely forgot to wish you and hubs a Happy 24th Anniversary! :D That's a huge accomplishment and I'm glad you enjoyed a nice evening together. Hope that your daughter is all settled in to her cozy quad. I can remember just how small my dorm rooms were--often not much room for stuff beyond the traditional desk, bed, small TV, and little fridge. Is she excited about starting classes? Does she have the the same roommates from last year? The buildings do look beautiful, as Jacklyn mentioned. So Nikki will be taking college classes while filming BD...interesting... and good for her. I did enjoy the BBC version of Persuasion, and of course the acting and writing were spot on, as they seem to be with most BBC productions. I liked the letter writing scene, although it seemed a tiny bit rushed at the end. I'll have to rent the Hollywood version as I've not seen it. It's so funny how with Jane Austen books and film adaptations--you wait so, long for a very small payoff (the brush of a hand, a longing glance, and maybe a very brief, chaste kiss). But all the longing and waiting make it seem even more romantic in the end, although sometimes I wouldn't mind seeing a PG or PG-13 version of a Jane Austen adaptation. 8-) :lol:

Jenn Jenn~ Hope you and your little girl feel better quickly. I don't think you're ever too old for Twilight merchandise. We have monthly pot-luck lunches at work to celebrate the various birthdays of coworkers in our department. A former coworker and myself shared the same birthday, as well as a minor obsession with Rob and Twilight. I brought the New Moon plates and napkins for our lunch at work last February, and everyone got a kick out of using them. :D

Jacklyn~ I don't think I was very clear about what I posted earlier. I meant to indicate that my son watched his first major league baseball game :lol: (St. Louis Cardinals vs. Cincinnati Reds). We don't have a major league baseball team in our city and I guess the Atlanta Braves and the Cardinals are the closest. I'm glad you and your Mom had a successful shopping venture to Ikea, and I sure wish we had one here. I hope you get a chance to read Water for Elephants soon. The way you seem to enjoy fanfiction, I'm almost certain you'll adore this story as well, especially when you picture Rob as Jacob Jankowski.

Caryn~ Your dress looks so pretty--very elegant and flattering. Thanks for the pic of Rob from the movie premiere--was it the New Moon premiere or Cannes? PremiereRob is always glorious, whether it's the premiere of one of his movies or of someone else's movie. By the way, I think GossipCop already debunked the rumor of Rob appearing on Entourage. :( That's a bummer, as it would have been quite hilarious, I expect.

Tammy~ Congratulations on your upcoming 21st Anniversary. I too have found many intriguing fanfics by checking out some of my favorite author's "favorite stories" lists.

Desiree~ Magic Mountain theme park sounds like fun. I love roller coasters, but my stomach can't take going backwards or upside down the way it once could. ;)

Shauni~ I'm sorry you didn't get the results you hoped for on your exam, but at least now you know where you're headed. Pharmacy should be an excellent program with many opportunities available for you in the future. Congrats on being able to drive your very own car--that's so exciting! Thanks for all the Kristencrack. She is so gorgeous, in such a non-Hollywoodish, unique kind of way.

Vicky~ I'm glad you enjoyed your most recent music festival. Hope you feel better and get some rest. We're happy to hear from you, whenever you have a chance.
Banner by TammyAZ
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hi, Girlies! It's been a busy and crazy weekend for me! I've read all the posts, but I'm not even gonna try to catch up by doing a mega post. It sounds like everybody had an eventful Labor Day Weekend. :D I am home early tonight for the first time since school started, and I intend to spend it catching up on some fan-fiction. I want to read the EP update I have yet to read! :? I would also like to do a little writing for myself, but that may be a little too ambitious for tonight. Ya'll have a great evening! I'll be back tomorrow! *MWAH!*
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Here I am finally making my post for the day -

I thought you could use a little break from my monopolistic posts!!! :lol:

Desiree – It’s always great to see you, even if it is quick! Yep, It was a fun weekend. 24 years happens before you know it. You look at each other and just laugh!

Ginnie – I’m not surprised the phone was damaged with a big guy like your hubs throwing it with all his might! (I’m assuming he’s big)

Caryn – The Twilight Companion – sounds great. I too am dying for the Book that Shall Not Be Named!!! We have to keep light pressure on SM, not too much so she backs away, just the right amount of , shall we say, “encouragement”? Nice pics you chose for Shauni and Vicki! Thanks for the update on Rob in Lubbock – wow. I guess that’s real Americana for a Brit!! I think he’s been possessed by an alien in that pic, though, that or just lots and lots of beer. I’m sure you’ve discovered by now that the Entourage thing was a hoax. (per the Lexicon Blog).

Marielle – I know how much you feel the cold – how does a hot water bottle or hot pack work for you to warm you up? I love my hot packs (herb packs that I heat in the microwave) at night. I hope Tennis made you feel better. Is your back sore because of all the work setting up and cleaning for the party? Rob is really worried about you. (There - I posted some Robcrack for you.)

Vicki – Welcome back from yet another festival!!! Is this the last one for a while? It sounds like you had fun, but will feel pretty wiped out for a while. I hope you’re not too sick.. You said you can’t catch up on the posts, but this was a highlight for me.

Jaclyn – Ditch the tomato soup! DD has the same roommates – they get along well. Pasta Bar – It really is a restaurant – I don’t know why they call it a bar, except that the menu is pretty much limited to it. I had handmade paparadelle (wide noodles) with lamb, eggplant, kalamata olives in a light tomato sauce with goat’s cheese on top as a garnish. We were close to the open kitchen so we could see the chef working. He was so quick – it was amazing. I also saw how much butter is used. YIKES! I can easily picture you in the snuggle seat and your bf on the couch – the two of you enjoying the evening at home just like an old married couple!!

Shauni – It’s great to see you back! I’m so sorry about your exam results. At least you were mentally prepared. Pharmacy seems like an excellent profession. In the U.S. you don’t have to settle on your course of study until the middle of your second year. It’s so different. Usually you take general courses in different areas. Thanks for the Kristen pics. I met a woman who has seen her in person and she said she is REALLY tiny. This woman said that Kristen looks like she weighs less than 100 pounds. I still haven’t seen the Runaways.

Tracy – Thanks for the well wishes for my anniversary. An accomplishment? Well I suppose, but it’s pretty easy to just keep the status quo….Does that sound pretty unromantic??? You know what it is like – the focus is always on the kids 24/7. Then when they’re gone – you can actually enjoy spending time with each other again. My daughter does have the same roommates as last year and 2 of the 3 were from the year before too! I’d like to watch the BBC version of Persuasion too now. I don’t know if I could handle a racy version of Jane Austen – I’m used to imagining it all and loving the sexual tension.

MissP – Congrats on getting home early. Did you go to the gym too?

Well, it's time to go to bed - I start back to work tomorrow with an all day staff meeting. I'll probably not be able to get online until later in the day.

Good Night/Good Morning Ladies!
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Susie~~ No gym visit today. I just came home and enjoyed being home. I'm going to bed early tonight so I can get up early and get to work.That way I can leave at 5:30 and head to the gym before coming home at a decent hour. I also didn't get to read the EP update. My wireless card had a hiccup of some kind and I had to spend some time on the phone with tech support. So, I guess I'll try to read it tomorrow night before or after Top Chef.

Okay, Sweets. It's off to LaLa Land for me! Ya'll have a Happy Hump Day! Sorry for the lack of Rob Crack! I'll do better when things slow down a bit. :)
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

DAMN!! I'm just a wee bit bummed that the whole Rob on Entourage thing ended up as a hoax. I was (obviously) so excited about it! It'd be right up there with Rob on SNL for me. *sadpandaface*

Susie~ You know we love your megaposts!! Rob posessed by an alien?? :lol: :lol: I think it was just the angle of the pic. He looks pretty relaxed and beautifully human to me here. Can you imagine sitting in your favorite local pub, just hanging with a few pals and you glance over at the next table to see THAT!! But, I have to say, I don't know what those boys were thinking hitting a college bar!! It turned into a madhouse outside. But, by all reports, the police and management did a really good job keeping things inside calm and cool. But, I'm a little worried. I think Rob's in a bit of trouble. I think those friends of his might be up to something. :lol:

MissP~ I do hope you had a relaxing evening, just you and one of the oh so delectable FicWards out there. Sounds like a lovely evening to me.

Tracy~ The black suit/grey shirt Rob is from the NYC premiere of NM. I absolutely adore the man in grey. Thanks for the kind words about my dress. I actually get nervous even wearing dresses. I never wear them. I'm much more of a pantsuit kind of girl. But, I guess you can chalk it up to the things we do, right? :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning girls…

I told you all about my Jackson dream right, about that dang cute guy playing tennis…yesterday I played tennis again and I couldn’t get that dream really out of my head…until that was on the court next to us two tennis players started, they were really good and so cute…both of them actually…
Now I know I’m a faithful girls friend so I only looked…(I had a good excuse because those guys were really good and I learn a lot from watching)…but next week I’m going with a friend hopefully she agrees and maybe is able to flirt a little bit…

Vicky!!! Shauni!!!...I missed you girls…nice to see you both back…

Vicky, how was your festival season? Do you have more planned or are you done for this year?

Jaclyn, how many times have you eaten tomato soup for lunch? I know it’s healthy but not if you are over doing it…
Yeah I saw in the bbc that the weather on the island is as bad as it is here… they talk about better weather for the weekend, lets hope they are right…

Shauni, to bad to fail the exam…but Pharmacy sounds like fun as well, my bf works in the laboratory who develops test and medication, I know it can be very interesting…
Ooh, and I so get your Kstew girl-crush…she is so beautiful…I have a picture on my phone of her, it reminds me that I need to get in shape if I want legs like hers…it helps me stay in the healthy track…

Caryn, I’ll try to blow the rain your way but I can’t promise you anything…
I’m with you in that need for the book that shall not be named…I really need something new from her and Edward’s thoughts are such a wonderful place to get lost in…

Ooh strappy black shoes always does the trick…sounds like your party outfit is ready…when did you have that company party?

Tracy, things are slowly getting better…I found out yesterday that I’m not having the flu or a cold because if that was the case I wouldn’t be able to play two hours of tennis and I did, so I think it’s just my back that is killing me…
I was thinking the guy who plays Caius is also playing in HP…he is Grindewald right? I can’t wait to see him play that…

Aww, Susie, thanx for worrying about me, but it’s really not necessary… I have had back problems since the age of 13, so I know what I’m dealing with… the problem is the weather that’s getting colder, it makes my muscles in my back tense…but I turned on the central heating at home (yes the first week of September…ridiculous isn’t it) and that helped a lot last night…

Hey I saw on tv that we in Holland are finally going to be able to watch Glee…it will be on tv for the first time next week…now I can finally see what everybody talks about…

OMG!! Daddy C has had his wardrobe fitting for BD already!!! It’s really starting!!!!...YAY…

Damn!!! I can't find new pics of Rob...please get me some new Rob crack....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house