Rob's Halfway House (HH #6)

diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Rob's Summer House (HH #6)

Post by diane771 »

Have fun at the circus Susie.
I just heard about the wierdest thing on Show Biz tonight and here is a link for what they were talking about my last two cats lived 21 yrs so I did find it funny. but not in a bad way.
:cry: :cry:

I am in full contact with Marina from Russia. their site twilight-saga.ru/ has already sent in a petition to CX17 So we need to get what we can going and I will be in contact with Marina also. Some of my members will be helping too but we must get something off by this weekend.
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Okay! I am officially sick of looking at clothes! I wish Ya’ll could see the huge stacks of plastic bins – 10 of them – in my guest room closet! It really tells the story of how truly depressed I was for many years. Instead of doing laundry, I’d just go out and buy more clothes. I self-medicated with shopping and food for many years!
Bella looks so adorable in her doggie life jacket! She will definitely be wearing it this weekend when we try out the jet-ski for the first time! Mommy will be wearing hers too! LOL! I’ll take pictures and post them for Ya’ll – IF I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW!

MARIELLE~~ Glad you’re getting insurance money to pay for the sunglasses and the radio. I can’t believe the idiot actually smoked in your car! Ten large bins later, I have very little left in my closets. I need Alice, too!
BRIEANNA~~ Glad you finally got some good sleep! Hope the coffee with the fellow mommy went well and she was a decent human being. I got all the clothes organized by sizes today and decided to have a yard sale instead of giving all of them away. My wardrobe has dwindled a bit and I need to think about the money it’s going to cost to replace all those clothes.
OPENFIRE~~ Hope your work day was a good one! Definitely save EP for the home read. F-bombs and lemons abound! Did you read the MofBS update today??? YUMMY! I’m so sad it’s almost over! I love me some HockeyWard!
CARYN~~ LOL! Viewing #14!! You’re officially my Twi-Hero!! I have to agree. The blue shirt, the fierceness, the amber eyes – my personal favorite – it’s all enough to send me into orbit! Hope the conference is going well. So sorry you had a migraine today and missed the chance to meet up with Sandy! Hope you feel better!
DIANE~~ Glad you’re getting so much support for STOP THE MADNESS! I’ve been talking it up among by twi-friends!
TRACY~~ Look at the PUCKER!! LOVE it! His hair cut is growing on me…slowly. I still prefer his RobWard do, though. I’d love to post some pics of Bella and me, but HOW?
TEAM EDWARD 12~~ *Waves HOWDY with a smile!*
BORED BY THE SEA~~ I’m looking for a new series…IF I can pull myself away from Twilight long enough. *Hangs head in shame* I’ll check The Wolves of Mercy Falls out!
SUSIE~~ I accepted your friend request! *SQUEE!* Bella was so cute in that lifejacket today! She hates it, but she’ll get over it! LOL! I am not a big fan of water being over my five foot tall little head. If she got out in the lake too deep, I’d never be able to get to her in time. So, she’ll wear it and like it all weekend. I’ll be able to relax then and enjoy myself. I’ll post some pics of her – IF someone will tell me the best way to go about it. (Can Ya’ll tell I’m crying out for help here? LOL!)
FI FI~~ *Jumps up and down waving hello!* Two new tatts! Impressive! I’m thinking about getting a tiny purple butterfly or a purple rose to represent my 100 pound loss when I finally reach it. I was hoping it would happen by the first week of August, but I think my body has slammed on the breaks! I’m glad you and the ex have found a way to remain friends.
SWAN CULLEN~~ Hello!! Hope you had a great day!

Hope I didn’t leave anybody out today! Tomorrow is payday…Yay! It’s been a long month! Then, it’s an afternoon at the salon getting hair, mani, and pedi done! Friday, I’ll be off to the lake for the weekend, and I won’t be carrying the lap top because cell phone reception is non-existent down there and so is wireless internet. It’s bedtime here! Gotta get better at the sleep thing before school starts back!
*Leaves room chanting: “I won’t go play Farkle, Bouncing Balls, and Bejeweled Blitz until 3 am!”*
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning ladies…

What the heck happened…first thing I saw this morning was a mail about Diane’s campaign.
Anyway, I’m in for any campaign…

Besides that it has been quiet here…

Tracy, I hoped you girls had some good twi-smut…I have read lolashoes her stories and a few more…I’ll see what they have in the fanfic thread…

Yeah Susie, soccer already. Those guys don’t get any holidays at all…tonight again I think…
I’m not even sure Rob would be allowed to smoke in my car…I really get sick from the stink…

Fi, nice to hear you had a good time on the festival…

Caryn, I hope your migraine gets better quickly…here is something to make you feel better

Missp, how can you ever have enough of clothes…I’m always itching to go shopping or to roam through my own… I just don’t know where to start…

Yesterday my brother called me, he's on holiday in Spain, close to Barcelona. he had spoken to my mother and he thought she had said that I had broken my toe...instead of someone broken into my car...(yeah I know it doesn't even sound the same) anyway...he called all worried...that was really sweet of him...
bets thing... he bought me a present...he bought my a Hard-Rock cafe t-shirt...
isn't he sweet!!!!!!!!

well, I hope everybody has a nice day...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Marielle~~Awww! What a sweet brother! How in the world did they get toe out of car? :lol:
And, now I definitely don't have enough clothes after packing up all of the ones that are too big. *"SIGH!* I guess that means I'll just have to do some shopping. ;)
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

Hey ladies

Sorry I've been mia for a few days had my 2nd therapy session so I was a feeling a little messed up its hard talking to a complete stranger about it though but anyay I'm back now things with the bf aren't getting anybetter so pretty crap all round really right gotta get ready for work but ill be back later for my mega posts

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Brienna
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Brienna »

Good morning!!! Me and my big mouth! Yesterday I was so happy about finally getting a good night’s sleep. So off course, my daughter decided to stay awake almost through the night last night. She’s so tired that I put her to bed already. Now our whole schedule for the day will be off :(
Actually, I ended up having a good time with the other mom. I was supposed to go to her house, but the kids were asleep, so she came to my house. She didn’t begin talking about the situation and I didn’t either. I couldn’t really find a ‘good’ way to bring it up. I heard about her situation. In short; she had her first kid at 16 and second at 18, she’s 20 now. And from the start she had to do everything all by herself. She’s just tired. She feels she can’t cope with all of it. Which did make me understand her a bit more, even though I still think she should educate her daughter. For her it’s like when she’s at the Mothers Group, she finally, for two hours a week, she doesn’t have to take care of her children. I feel for her, but I don’t agree…

Jaclyn: What are the SVH series? I tried to google it, but don’t think I got a good link.

Caryn: Gratz on your 14th! Being honest, I don’t feel the same way as you about the village approach upbringing. I grew up in that too, but I always only felt it was suffocating (suffocating not being quite the word I’m looking for, but can’t find a better one in English, maybe ‘stifling’?). As for my own children, I would definitely not accept it if someone else was educating them, unless I’m not there off course.

TeamEdward: Welcome back :lol: And I would skim through the pages if I were you, it’s a lot to read up on!

Marielle: Wow, you’ve been busy Tuesday. That’s so sweet of your brother!

Tracy: I do think it’s horrible people don’t educate their own children. My son is at the age (almost 2) now that I don’t really have to explain much yet, but he does tend to take over the behavior of that child. Is it really awful that sometimes, when that kid hits him for the third time and he (finally) hits back, I think: “Well done boy, don’t let ‘m walk over you!”. Obviously I don’t tell him that, but I do think it sometimes…

Vicky: That’s a great timeline! I’m torn about wanting spoilers or not. In a way, I can’t wait, but in another way, I want to read it myself. So for my own good, don’t give me spoilers :lol:

Susie: I was supposed to PM you, which I forgot… So I’ll get to it right after this post! Better yet, I already did it. Wow, even when you’re in a hurry you post a lot.
The circus does sound amazing! I hope everything will go well.

Fi_Fi: It sounds like you had a great time! Good luck with moving your stuff Friday!

JennJenn: Hi!

Caryn: So sorry about your migraine! I get migraine whenever I drink coffee or eat white chocolate. It’s just horrible!

Missp: I hope you’ll be able to sell a lot of your clothes. That would come in handy, you’ll get money for the replacements.

Ann Marie: I hope you’ll feel better soon! *hug*

I’m off to the Mothers Group, see ya’ll tomorrow!
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Afternoon,

I hope you are all having a good Thursday. Nothing much exciting has been happening here, although my sofa is supposed to be delivered today so, if it comes, that will be exciting for me!! Haha!

Caryn - Aww sorry you aren't feeling too good and couldn't meet up with Sandy :( Hopefully you guys will be able to reschedule!! Feel better soon!
:lol: I thought MobWard may like to curse on occasion ;) I think I will keep EP for the house then. Plus, since it is full of heart fail, it might be better not to sit in a pile of despair in the office Haha!

Fi - Yay, you must be really excited for tomorrow for moving into your new flat!! :D And that's also really good that you and your ex can still be friends. Since you were together so long, it would be a bit strange to not have him in your life at all.

Susie - I hope that, if your friend buys Twilight, she likes it!! I think it's pretty cool that you are getting other people to read it!
Hmm, the fingers... They just look good :lol: Great description I know :P I just like them, I can't really explain it. I like what you said though - they do indeed look like guitar/piano playing hands!
I hope that everything goes ok for Sonny Boy and the rest at "Sawdust"! You should defo take pictures to show us all!!

Tracy - The RobSten airport holding hands picture...still leaves me breathless!! With happiness of course! I just love the picture so so much! I too remember when it came out and we were all frantically posting about it :D

missp - I did indeed read the MoBS update - I LOVED it!! I love the way HH writes, and I also love how this story is so different from CW&IA. The last line of yesterdays MoBS chaper was perfect!! Aww!!
Enjoy your time at the lake this weekend!!

Marielle - Aw that's really sweet of your brother! First to check up on you, and then buy a present! Cool!

Brienna - Aw sorry you didn't get a good nights sleep last night but I'm glad you had a good time with the mom from the group. Do you think you will get together again?
The Sweet Valley High (SVH) series of books were the ones that me and Desiree were discussing. They are "young adult" books (or maybe even younger actually? I can't remember :lol: ) and I used to love them very much when I was younger!! I think they also made a tv show of it, but I didn't really like that so much. Have you ever heard of them?

Okey doke, gotta run.
Bye!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Brienna

Post by Brienna »

Yes, I know Sweet Valley High. Only the tv show though... Thanks for explaining :)
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Hey everyone! Happy Thursday!

Thanks for all the thoughts on my migraine yesterday. It really kind of sucked. I was so jazzed to be able to hook up with Sandy and I HATE being sick in any form. So it was double torture. Thankfully, I've been suffering from them so long that it's almost routine in how to, at least, manage them. So, I just came back to the hotel, took my meds, and slept for a few hours. This one was likely stress-induced, which is why it was hard to predict. Usually, I know pretty well, based on what I've eaten or other factors, if I might get one. But, yesterday was a long rough day at my conference and I think that combined with my lack of sleep just nailed me.

Susie~ I hope SonnyBoy’s show goes amazingly. Sounds like you’ll be hugely busy with all your circusmom responsibilities. I wish we could come and see too. From what I saw of SonnyBoy’s amazing talent, he will be fantastic. I hope you can post a few pics. Hmmm, I'm not sure how we could to RobCentration online. But, we'll have to do some research. ;)

Tracy~ I’m totes jealous :mrgreen: that Rob will be in your state. I guess, like I said, I’ll take solace in the fact that he’s only two states away from me. As Monty Python says, “always look on the bright side of life.”

Diane~ I think combining Never Think’s efforts with the TwiRussia site is a great idea. Well done.

MissP~ I’ll PM you pic posting instructions. I promise, it’s really not horribly complicated. As fun and accomplished as you are with fonts and bolds, you’ll be posting pics in no time. Can’t wait to see them. I always giggle when someone says, “farkle” :lol:

AnnMarie~ Hey there, sister. I’m sorry rl continues to be a bit of a git for you. But, I think you’re handling things so well. Keep on keeping on, sister. And, we’ll continue to be your happy place of refuge.

Brienna~ Well, it’s good that you at least can understand the other mom a little better. As for me, yeah, when I was a kid, I remember hating the feeling like EVERYONE was always watching. But, I guess as I had kids and had to trust them in the wider world, it’s been nice to have backup in keeping them on the straight and narrow. Or at least in showing them that my rules aren’t evil and things I do to torture them, but more so they can become good people in general. :lol:

Jaclyn~ I got to a point where I have been so desperate for EP updates that I don’t care where I read it. It’s harder to keep things buried in the office, that’s for sure. Especially when there are moments when all I want to do is scream WTF!!!!! at my screen. :D But, I’ve gotten to me pretty good at controlling it, at least until I can do something like go to the bathroom and jump up and down and scream silently in the bathroom. The tears tend to be a little harder to hide.

WfE Filming~ We have confirmation by Tweet from the director that yesterday was, officially, the last day of principal photography on the WfE LA Set. Rob seems happy about that. :lol: It makes the rest of us rather sad, I know. No more downright droolworthy photos like this. Or ones to swoon over and plan our nursing care around. But, I have a hunch that Rob is already planning a little break, mayhaps with a certain brown-haired, green-eyed lass who is currently in Montreal. It seems EVERYONE on set has come to love and adore Rob, almost as much as we do, giving him all the help he needs, just like we would. Awww, Rob. We hate to see it all go, but we love to watch you leave!! :lol: :lol:

Alright, girls. Have to get packed and ready to go. Hugs to you all.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
twilightsagaaddict

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Sorry for my uber-Hump Day fail.... I hope this makes ups for it... (yes, I know its kinda cheating, but an excess of Rob is never bad, right?)

thanks for all the positive vibes for my youngest on her game Monday, it worked -- they won 1st place!! Couldn't believe how big the trophy's were--she measured herself with it when she got home and declared she was 2 1/2 trophies tall! :D They were all sad when they realized that is was their last game.

Caryn ~ so sad about last night! I hope you're feeling better and drive home today will go by quickly. Once the kiddos are back in school, we'll have to cash in our rain checks!
Jaclyn ~ I'll second and third what everyone has said about EP. Although, I think I left off somewhere around ch 72--I need to wait till the kids are back in school to read the rest. I have to be in a certain mind-set to read it, and I want to totally immerse myself in it...and that's kinda hard to do when every 5 mins you hear "Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom...." :lol:
Brienna ~ glad you ended up having a good time with the other mom. While I don't agree that she should look at the "Young Mothers Group" as free babysitting, at least you now have a better perspective of where she's coming from.
Marielle ~ so sorry about your car!! And that the ar$e had the audacity to smoke in it...grrrr....
Tracy ~ I sooo recommend MoTU!!! Although I'm so incredibly behind in my fan-fics (which is why I can't even stop over on that thread right now), MoTU is finished and worth the read! And going back to the Bon Jovi post - yes, it was right around this time last year I went to go pay homage to the band!! LOL!!
missp ~ keep going on your weight loss goal! It will feel even better once you get rid of all those old clothes!!
AnnMarie ~ {{HUGS}} - hope things will start looking up soon!
Susie ~ Hope "Sawdust" goes well this weekend! Please post pictures!

Gotta run! Laters!! 8-)

EDIT ~more pics have been added...I <3 ROBsessed!!

Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ