Rob's Halfway House (HH #6)

Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Re: Rob's Summer House (HH #6)

Post by Jadey »

LOL What have you girls been doing here?!

I havent bothered to look back through millions of posts, cause I cbf, but hello strangers<3
Whats new?

I just wanna say that when gross pap pictures come along, everyone hates the paps, blaa blaa, but if they were pictures of Rob smiling or whatever, no one would have a problem with it. So idk. Either accept pap pics, or ignore them, whatever mood he's in.
And like ive seen people say, When this happens to Rob, everyone is disgusted and feels sorry for him, but when it happens to Kristen, people say she needs to deal with it etc.

And I thought what *that individual* was doing (by the sounds of it) was pretty funny. But I havent been on here in 40billions years, so I don't really know what happened, but thats just my opinion.

Has anyone seen that youtube vid of that old homeless lady that saves celebs from the papz? So adorable.

Ok, im gunna fly away now. Dunno when I'll be back. And behave!

^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

*sneaks into the Summer House in the middle of the night and tries to find a room since mine is most likely taken by one of the newbies*

HELLO EVERYONE! I'm back(ish) and wanted to come say hi to everyone. For those who don't know, I'm Ashley and I've been here for almost as long as I've been on the Lex. Have any questions for me, just ask. Nothing is too "rude" to ask me really. :)

Caryn~*gives giant hug* How are you?! I miss you lots bb. Like I said before...twitter. *tries Cedric-Diggory-Hypnosis to make you join twitter*

*drops presents by everyone's doors on the way to where ever I end up crashing*
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hi everyone! It seems like I always have to wait until midnight on a Saturday night to get in my first post for the weekend, so I apologize in advance for the mega post.

Jade and Ashley~ great to see you girls! Hope you both are well. It's mostly more of the same around here.

Pel~ I'm sorry the person will no longer be able to post and we'll miss her, but I can understand that you were put in a difficult position. Thanks for keeping us updated about the situation.

Marielle~ The thought of Rob in a bathrobe, walking out of a hotel bathroom? :shock: Sounds like a subject for one of Susie's fanfics. Thanks for letting us know the WFE release date—April of 2011. The only concern I have for that date is this. This movie is really shaping up to have some Oscar potential: Oscar winner and Oscar nominees in starring roles, well-loved book adaptation, etc. But because the Academy Awards usually take place in March, I'm afraid the movie will be long forgotten by the time the Oscars of 2012 come around. :?

Jaclyn~ Hope you've had a good time with your nieces and nephews visiting. I bet you'll be exhausted. At least you can crash on your new sofa after they leave.

Shauni~ Happy Birthday girl!

Brienna~ I hope you enjoy the next few weeks with hubs at home while on vacation from work, and I'm sure he'll enjoy getting to spend more time with all of you. Thanks for asking about my day Friday....It was a crazy busy day, but we made it. My very long afternoon nap today with my daughter was refreshing. :)

Susie~ Four shows in one weekend? :shock: I would love to see the 74-year-old gentleman on the trapeze. I'm sure the shows were great but hope you and Sonny Boy are able to get some rest. Michael Landon was a cutie, especially as Little Joe from Bonanza. He just had that heart-stopping, charismatic smile. Hmmmmm....sounds like someone else we know. I'm glad to know you think I'm too classy to be one of those obnoxious fans from Nashville. :D I kind of assumed Rob might fly into the Atlanta airport instead of the Nashville airport....some fan I am.

Raine~ I'm glad you're enjoying EP—Mobward can be very distracting. 8-)

Vicky~ Thanks for explaining “skivvy” to us. We should print out a dictionary of all your wonderful slang terminology and post it on the front page of the Summer House thread. Your degree was in Performing Arts and Music? That's so cool. Do you hope to use it one day? I seem to remember you being a big Harry Potter fan too. I download a couple of Harry Potter podcasts for listening on my way to work (Pottercast and Mugglecast). Representatives from both sites were at Comic Con last week and raved about the new, exclusive Deathly Hallows footage that was shown. Unfortunately they don't think the footage will be released to the general public. :?

Caryn~ I'm glad you finally made it home safely from Chicago. Hope the last summer soccer tourney went well. Do you at least have a break for a couple of weekends before travel soccer begins?
I would love to know if Rob did visit any clubs while he was here (Nashville), but it doesn't seem that he would've had too much time.
I haven't seen anything about the story you posted regarding the rude fans, but I'm upset and embarrassed for Nashville, that idiotic fans couldn't give Rob just a little peace and space. Because Nashville does have a fairly sizable music scene (mostly country music, of course), and with many of the Tennessee Titans living close by, people are usually pretty accustomed to encounters with celebrities here and will often leave them alone. Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman are supposedly often spotted at their favorite Starbucks. I've seen Vince Gill at a Nashville hospital, George Jones at a local restaurant, and my son even took a toddler movement/gym class with Clint Black and Lisa Hartman-Black's child years ago; and my daughter happened to play for several seasons on the same recreational soccer team as the daughter of the former Titans' punter who just retired this year (these people couldn't have been any nicer and acted just like “regular people”, by the way). I guess all of this rambling is just to say that I wish people could have treated this encounter with Rob just the same as an encounter with any other celebrity, and just smiled, given him a glance, and then left him alone. :?
Thanks for the lovely WFE stills. Robkowski In a suit? Who knew a bow tie could look so hot? :lol:
Spoiler Alert: I assumed those scenes might be from the beginning of the film too, maybe when Jacob's on his way back to Cornell after a break or something? If this was supposed to be Jacob and Marlena's home, wouldn't Reese have also come for filming?

Sandy~ I'm happy to offer Rob safehouse for a night, perhaps after he finishes filming in Chattanooga next week and before he heads back to L.A. (or wherever he'll go from here). Do we also need to resurrect the Halfway House Brute Squad as well? Hope you had a great time at the Bon Jovi concert!

Desiree~ Yay for only having one more day of class left! Will you have a short break before your next class or classes begin? You certainly deserve it.

Jenn Jenn~ Hope you had a great time with the nieces. You'll need a nap after the weekend.
Banner by TammyAZ
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Caryn-Girl! you'll get your nails dirty that way! Be careful ;) Yes it was nice spending time with them. One of them lives about 6 hours away so I only see her like once or twice a year. Oh, and I think your trying to make us all explode like jacklyn with all those pics your posting!

Susie-They haven't seen eachother in like 6 months so I know they enjoyed it. It was good to see them having a great time! have a good time tomorrow you busy lady!

Jade and Ashley-Wow, I thought I was seeing things when you ladies popped in here! Good to see you! Hope you ladies are doing well!!!

Tracy-naps are non-exsistant for me lol! I think the last time I napped, my daughter was 2 and was really sick at the time. Even when I was sick as a dog last year for a week, I didn't nap. Mega post are always good!

Watching reruns of American Idol. I am gonna miss Simon :(
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

...had already downed 1 glass of vodka :lol: and feeling light headed already...

We're at my aunt' house it's my cuzz birthday. I'm trying to hide myself and mellow drinking at least until I'm sort of sober again which is why I was able to post. I'm eating black forest cake...yum yum

EP - Up to chapter 52 already...ahhh Mobward what am I going to do with you. Keeping me awake all night long :lol: I always read online seeing as I'm always online :lol: The whole EP is filled with smut hahaha

Susie - Yay I can see you're very busy but I'm sure you're a very proud mamabear for your son.. I always read online seeing as I'm always online :lol: The whole EP is filled with smut hahaha

Caryn - Glad your home already. If it's anything I think weekends just makes me more tired. It gives me an excuse to stay up all night whereas during weekdays I try to force myself to sleep at least by midnight as I had work the next day...

Vicky - I think work is taking a toll on you these days. I hope you can get back to your old self...VD season 2 *squeee* 1 more month I'm dying to know what will happened on the new season...

Desiree - Congrats hang in there 1 more day and your freeeeeeee :lol:

Right my cousins friends are getting a bit rowdy outside, I'm gonna go inside my cousins room and try to watch a movie or tv or something and drink some more vodka :lol: :lol:

Have a great Sunday ladies...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Happy Sunday ladies…

Wow, it has been a slow night last night… just two pages…

Hey did anyone read the HEAT magazine? They supposed to be an article in it about Kstew…
I heard it was awful, that they were talking about how close she is to complete burnout…
Does anyone knows something about that?

Vicky, I’m going to read the whole movie companion…I’m going to grumble every time I hate the things MR says…

JennJenn, it not only PFach in the companion, but crazy enough I’m getting a major crush on Daddy C, on and off screen…

Aw. Caryn I love those two pics you posted last…Rob looks really cute and handsome there…I wonders if his mom can keep it dry when she sees her son so handsome…
Funny how you are having your last soccer games before the summer while here in Holland the whole competition is starting again next week…yesterday we had the super cup final and my team won…so it was a good start of the season…

Susie, yeah yesterday I posted really early in the morning and when I came home there were only two posts…I was feeling quite lonely here the whole evening…I know by that time you all are busy with your afternoon activities…and I hate it when I have to go to bed…
Oh, btw, you do know the weekends are for getting rest???
It sounds like you are more busy in the weekend as you are during the week…I bet you are wishing for your vacation..

Hey Jadey, it’s nice to see you passing by….I hope you come back more often…we miss our little kiwi…

And Ashley, how nice of you to bring presents… we miss you a lot as well… I wish there was someway for lex to merge with twitter so we know what you guy are up to and visa versa…
Come back soon…

Tracy, maybe to will present the movie to the oscar judges earlier, it’s the world wide premiere date I think so perhaps they have to “red carpet” premiere before the Oscars…
I really hope they get nominated, but I’m so praying on my knees that Eclipse will be finally there along with HP…

Raine, who are your eyes feeling?
I know when ever I’m reading long fanfic my eyes just turn Volturi red…and tear up like crazy…

Ok seriously, I’m no fan of the trousers but as long as Rob where that on top, I’m all in…

Aww, I miss Robward set pics
Long time no see, a happy Rob…

Ok just now the strangest thought crossed my mind….
I take it everybody has seen Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire…all now suddenly I’m jealous of moaning Myrtle, she saw Cedric with his egg in the prefects bath until all the bubbles were gone…….(WHY ON EARTH DIDN’T THEY SHOT THAT PART!!)…

Ok, ok I know I'm going quite crazy over here...I'm going to move myself to the perve chair and not move untill I have to eat diner...

O yeah... the haunted airman has been released on dvd here in Holland, Brienna you might want to get that one
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Brienna
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Brienna »

Happy Sunday everyone!
We just got home after a day out with kids. My brother is here for the weekend, so he came with us. It was fun, but the park definitely wasn’t worth the money, which we were a bit disappointed about. But still, we did have fun, which is the most important thing :)

Pel: Thanks for explaining. I was actually really in the dark about what was going on.

Marielle: You actually like soccer? Have fun watching the games then! I’m really not into it at all, only when there’s a world cup or European cup I watch. And still, only the Dutch games :lol:

Susie: Is tomorrow (today?) the last show of circus? You’ve been busy with it! I hope you enjoyed it all!

Desiree: Yay on your last day of school!

Vicky: At least you tried at work ;) Yep, your mother is a wise woman :)

JennJenn: That must’ve been a long night with your nieces.

Caryn: That does sound like a busy long day, I hope you’ll be able to relax some today.

Jade: I can understand why you wouldn’t read back all posts. Never heard of the youtube vid.

Ashley: Hi! Thanks for the presents!

Tracy: I also took a nap with my daughter :) One of the main advantages about hubs being at home is that I get a lot more sleep.

Raine: Good luck with the vodka :lol: Have a great time at your cuzz’s birthday!

I will see you all tomorrow, have a great Sunday ladies!

*edit* Marielle: We posted at the same time! Thanks for letting me know about the DVD. I do have to wait some time though before I buy it. Hubs won't be too pleased if I spend money again!
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Marielle - The only problem I encountered with reading long fanfiction online is every morning when I put on my contacts. My eyes are very dry and it would take me at least 30mins to put them on.

Brienna - :lol: I actually have low tolerance for alcohol thus the hiding thing part. I'm trying to downed the liquor with coke and cake. Gah tons of calories again...
~Team Edward Forever~
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Hi Everyone!

You know how I hate to get behind in the posts!! Just a quick check before I go to "Sawdust".

Raine - OK So you're drinking a lot because it's your cousin's 21st birthday, right? Vodka?? With What??? I'm glad you still think of us when you're drunk!

Ashley - Nice to see you back! That pic of Rob with the Lobster Bib - it just isn't right that he has a plastic fork in his beautiful hand!!! Jaclyn - don't you agree?? Those fingers need sterling silver.

JennJenn - Napping can be a good thing - you can try mini-naps - just closing your eyes - quite refreshing!

Tracy - Of course you are too classy!! You can tell a lot about people from the way they post!! And the fact that you didn't realize what airport just adds to your class. Who wants to be a part of the throng when all you have to do is wait for the time when Rob has a cramp in his leg while you're at choir. 8-)
On the WfE scene - you could be right - I just didn't want to think of his character at a certain point in the story. :( I love it when you mega post - maybe I learned from you???

Jadey - Welcome back! Although I don't know if you'll be back to read this!!! Anyway -I get what you say about how we love the papz pics with Rob smiling!! We can't have it both ways!!! We as fans are partially responsible because we just gobble up those yummy pics!! We also love to catch a Robsten pic every once in a while too! (I have one in my siggy! :? )

I hope everyone has a great day!

EDIT: I missed some posts since I was taking too long to make mine!!

Marielle - Yes, sometimes my weekends are busier than my weekdays! I'm curious about that HEAT article about Kristen. You need to find out for us!!

Brienna - Well, actually there are two more weekends and some weekday school shows as well!! It's a big time commitment. During the school year my son has to train 3x a week and in the summer they can't miss any practices and then we have the show - so no vacation until August 16.!

2nd EDIT:

Tammy - I see you are online!! I'll just say "Hi!" in advance since I have to go now!
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Susie - Yap Yap!!! In here when a guy turns 21 it is the equivalent to the females 18th birthday. Which is why we're all making a big deal out of this. Just vodka my brother gets the one which is strawberry flavored for the ladies drinks. Although I'm trying to dissolve mine in ice and coke :lol: :lol: Talk about cheating...
~Team Edward Forever~