Rob's Halfway House (HH #6)

SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Rob's Summer House (HH #6)

Post by SwanCullen »

Marielle-You have a cool brother there! My own brother wouldn't go to the theater to watch it! I like Robessed, but I think it's all the pics that slow it down bad for me.

Ann-Marie--Sounds like an awesome dream. I have yet to have a Jasper dream. I have had plenty of Edward ones and a few Emmett ones.

Jacklyn-Is it a very long book? Nope, I have not seen that movie. I just have seen pics of it.

Susie-Awesome pics :) You ladies seem like ya'll had tons of fun! I have to do that too with the ABC song a lot. No, she can't recognize them by site yet. But I have started it some. I think flashcards would be a good idea to help her more.

Went to visit someone today and determined my baby girl gets carsick. She didn't get sick, but almost. Curvy+dippy roads=not good!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Happy Sunday, Girls! I'm just dropping by for a few to leave a quick post. I've boiled eggs for this week's egg salad and tuna salad, so I need to get that made before The Next Food Network Star comes on in an hour. Tomorrow is the first day of school! I'm looking forward to seeing all my new little fifth grade babies!

openfire~~We've had temps in the upper 90's and low 100's for the past two weeks. Yep...that pool has been my best friend this summer! :lol:
JazzGirl~~#16! Wow! I wanted to see it one more time before school started back, but money and time kind-of thwarted that plan. Yep. This weekend has been a great time of relaxation. I'm ready to start the new school year. :D
Susie~~No...I never get enough pool time! :lol: Yes, my family is very close. I have three sisters (Misty, Shena, and Leah) but no brothers. I have two brothers-in-law, four nieces, three nephews, and one great niece. Time gets in the way a lot, but we spend as much time together as we can. GREAT pics of you, Jaclyn, and Deb!!
SwanCullen~~I actually took about five hours to relax today! :lol: At the pool...of course!

Okay...I'm out of here. Got to get in the kitchen and get things ready for the week food-wise. Planning ahead is the key to eating half-way right. I'll be back tomorrow night! Have a great Monday, Ya'll!
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Good Morning Ladies!!!

Yay been lazy this weekend again. I got caught up in playing Cake Mania on my laptop all weekends :lol: :lol: . I totally forgot the hours on Saturday, I think I neglected everything I planned on doing *coughcleaningmyroomcough* because I've been playing for like 6 straight hours :twisted: . So here's my feeble attempt in catching up with the posts...

MissP - Good luck on your first day of school :D

Susie - Yay Twilight scrabble. I've never played one, it looks like so much fun to think of only Twilight related words.

Vicky - Dude I'm just waiting for my lunch break and then I'm off to the bookstore to reserve my copy of Mockingjay. I don't have the patience to wait for 1 more day :lol: . We're 1 day delayed though, our release day will be on August 25th. You mentioned something about Joshua Jackson who played Pacey in Dawson's Creek appearing in VD season 2. Yay! Just like what Emmett says: "Something to look forward to." :lol: Though I didn't watch DC, I'm more familiar with JJ earlier movies such The Mighty Ducks hahaha...EDIT Just reserved the book. Yap there's a free shirt that comes with the book and guess what, it's discounted for 20% off. How neat is that...

Marielle - Gah wish I could drag my brother to see Eclipse. The most he could do was watched it on DVD when it comes out...

Caryn - Congrats on acquiring a very unique rank. Loved it...16 viewings wow!!!

AnnMarie - Yay on watching Remember Me for the 10th time...

Tracy - Ahhhh, I'm also hoping for EP's happily ever after...

Okay I think I covered up everything. I'm off to go try to be productive at work
Have a great day everyone...
Last edited by dazzel21 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Greetings from Boston!! After a long day of travel, I am all tucked in to my lovely hotel room just off the Charles River Basin. It's a gorgeous hotel and very close to many activities. I'm thinking tomorrow, I might stroll the river walk they have.

But, as for tonight, I had to find something else to do to kill time, so I ended up at Boston Commons. Conveniently enough, when you get off the train at Boston Commons, there is a huge theater right across the street from the station. You all will NEVER guess what was playing there just 15 minutes after I arrived?? Yes, my 17th viewing tonight. And, that makes 5 cities where I've seen it as well. :lol: It's my summer tour, I guess.

Susie~ Oh, absolutely. The nice thing is that this is a tech conference. Soooo, our web access is boosted, not restricted. And, EVERYONE has their laptop not only with them, but open during sessions. Intermitant web browsing and forum posting is expected. Hell, they have a Twitter tag just for the conference. I’m thinking about setting up an account so I can play too. Yes, busy time is an understatement. I promise I’ll do my best, but you got just a little taste of my type A nature. This time of year, that kicks into overdrive.

BTW, did you notice the name of the restaurant just under the billboard?? Talk about Twilight moments! :lol:

JennJenn~ I give new meaning to the term obsessed. :lol: I saw Twilight 33 times in theaters, the last time just a week before the DVD release. I absolutely loved being able to sneak away and just have some “me time”. I only saw New Moon 7 times. I knew I would not be able to watch that one very much. I’m one of those people who literally skips the entire middle 300 pages of the book. Trust me, though. I understand the withdrawls. Mmmmmm, Robvador… ahh, yes, he was quite lovely, wasn’t he?

Marielle~ *giggles* Rob’s ears ARE adorable, aren’t they? I think he kind of has elf ears. Congrats on #6. Don’t you find it just keeps getting better and better? My new favorite thing to watch is RobWard during the Volturi confrontation. Granted, anytime Rob is on screen, I can’t help but watch him. But, watch his body… the way he curls himself protectively around KrisElla, hand constantly on the small of her back. His face… you can see him reading Bree’s mind… the look he gives Carlisle after he says, “If the Volturi knew about Victoria, they would have stopped her.”

Well spotted in Susie’s picture. I just commented on that above. Yes, it’s Bella Italia, which is the name of the restaurant to which Edward takes Bella in the novel. *swoon* I love that scene.

Jaclyn~ Hmmmm… Well, I have an idea it’s probably just going to be easier to let you peruse my RobCrackStash. (Here's a hint: scroll to the bottom and click View All; that will show all the pics on one page, so all you have to do is scroll through them rather than go through 20 pages) If I’ve posted a pic, it’s in there. Enjoy.

Vicky~ As Monty Python sang, “Always look on the bright side of life…” :lol:

MissP~ Like I said, obsessive. Glad you had a relaxing weekend, even if we were missing our favorite dose of Saturday Morning SinWard.

Raine~ Those online games can be sooo addictive. My hubs plays endless Farkle!

EDIT: I was so focused on posting my catch up post that I spaced posting The Pretty. Rob was deliciously caz at the TCAs tonight (that pic kind of makes me sad... i think Rob misses the person he attended the last awards show with). Rob was handsomely rewarded with another surfboard. *Spoiler* Rumour has it he won best actor for Remember Me. I suppose that we'll have to wait until tomorrow to confirm that. But, if it's true, I'm beyond stoked.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

I had this big post typed up a few minutes ago in word, and my comp froze on me. Did it save the post? NO! STUPID computer! :evil:

Anyways. Caryn, When you get a movie you like, it's good to see it that much :D I saw Spider Man 1 in theaters 4 times in 2 days when I was a senior in HS. Saw Titanic 3 times when I was in Jr HS. I also saw LOTR 4 times when I was a Senior. Thanks for the pics of the TCA's!

Here is some good Rob Crack (and one of PFach crack!)

PFach and Jenny Fach Edward backside 3 4 5 6 7
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hi everyone! I'm trying to catch up with a couple of days worth of posts. We were in town this weekend and not really too busy, except for cleaning out a closet or two, going through the kids' toys and games and school stuff they no longer need, picking up some new school supplies for this year, and a little bit of kids' clothes shopping because of the sales tax-free weekend in Tennessee (restricted to clothes and school supplies and such).

Here goes....

Marielle~ I'm glad your dentist appointment went fairly well and I hope you enjoyed your day off work. Your Robdream sounded swoonworthy, and I'm sorry you had to deal with your Mom's Team Dog computer. Your brother has seen Eclipse three times? :o My brother is great and we're close, but not only would he never see the movies, he would simply tease me for my love of all things Twilight. Hope you make it through the visit with your BF's family. We're always here for a laugh and some distraction.

Brienna~ Thank you for sharing with us a bit about your history with depression, and how the home care has helped you. You should be so proud of yourself for working through your issues and getting the help you need and deserve. You never know when someone lurking on these boards might be affected by your story and find the inspiration they need to seek help. ;)

Jaclyn and Susie~ It's just easier to post your messages together! Seeing Eclipse in Leicester Square—how cool is that! I love the pictures and noticed “Bella Italia” in the background too. It looks like you're having a wonderful time and I'm glad the weather was lovely in Edinburgh, and that Susie was able to meet Jaclyn's parents and bf. Jaclyn, I'm glad you finally bought WFE and can't wait to hear what you think about it after you read it. Susie, I hope your knee is holding up well with your world travels. You drink a “triple scotch and water”? :shock: Wow...you really go for the hard stuff! :lol: I'm more of a beer drinker, or wine, or margarita, or maybe a cosmo, or something really decadent like a chocolate martini or a coffee drink with Kahlua or Baileys. Nice job with the Twi-Scrabble ladies! I'm sorry you have to fly home tomorrow Susie and we look forward to hearing from you in a couple of days when you're over your jet lag.

Vicky~ I'm sorry you couldn't meet up with Jaclyn and Susie this time around, but I know you'll have another chance to do so in the future. Your trip to the U.S. for the BD premiere sounds like fun, especially the visit to Forks. We seriously have to wait until December of 2011 for Bel Ami? :shock: We're going to have some serious Rob drought to get through, but hopefully the occasional set pic from BD filming this fall will make our wait a bit easier.

Newjen~ A Slytherin license plate—that's too funny. I heard on a Harry Potter podcast that T-shirts are available with the slogan, “Undesirable #1” :D . I don't have any HP T-shirts or merchandise, but I might just have to break down and purchase something to celebrate the final movies(s). You and I are an eight-hour drive from one another? What city is roughly four hours from either one of us? I guess I should “google it”.

Caryn~ I hope you enjoyed your brief time with the house to yourself. Those times when I have the house to myself overnight are few and far between, but oh so lovely. I hope your conference in Boston goes smoothly; it's good to know you won't be “off the grid”. You do win the award for the Great American Eclipse Tour. I'm impressed that nearly 60 people were in the theater with you. I went for a spontaneous, late afternoon, mid-week viewing of #5 this week, but only shared the theater with ten or twelve other people. (It was actually more like #4 and nine-tenths. In spite of driving like a bat out of hell after dropping the kids at my mom's, I didn't arrive at the theater until the scene with Bella and Edward waiting for Charlie at the police station. :? So much for long previews.)

Fi~ It sounds like you've having a good time getting settled into a new place, and a new routine. We're glad to see you whenever you get a chance to check in. Thanks for the Robcrack.

Missp~ I know you're already in bed, but I hope you have a great first day tomorrow. You seem like such an incredibly organized person, with your classroom, your clothes and closets, your meal planning, etc. I'm impressed, and need to get my buns in gear too. You mentioned something about new reading requirements for the state of Alabama. Our school district is increasing classroom reading to stay compliant with new curriculum this year; but I'm not sure if it's mandated by the county or the state. I just hope these requirements don't negatively affect other school subjects. I know we'll learn more about it at our Parent Information Night in a couple of weeks. I hope your parents have a safe trip. Maybe they can make a side trip to Forks and take a picture by the Forks High School sign. :D

Desiree~ Good luck to you and your hubs as you tackle those tough decisions. Hope that everything is okay.

Jenn Jenn~ You'll love watching your baby girl continue to grow and learn. I'm sorry about the possible carsickness. My ten-year-old daughter still can be bothered by that. She's usually okay if it's a shorter drive. We've learned that audio books help, crackers are good, not riding on an empty stomach helps, chewing gum sometimes helps, and if all else fails, we carry a coffee can in the car for sudden emergencies when you can't get pulled off the interstate quickly enough. :? We were hesitant to use medication, but talked to our doctor about it this summer because we had a twelve hour drive to the beach and hated for her to be queasy and miserable the whole time. We gave her children's dramamine (in a chewable formula) and it helped tremendously.
We're having the 95 to 100 degree weather too and I'm so ready for fall. The kids may not be able to have recess when they start school Thursday due to these insane temperatures, as they hate to risk a child quickly becoming overheated. I always have a difficult time accessing the Robsessed website and it takes forever to load. I've also had some trouble recently on the Lex, especially if I click on links to look at pictures in people's posts. It seems to make the site run even slower or lock-up, and I sometimes have to reboot my computer or at least go to another site for awhile. Thanks for the PFach crack. Did you check out his biceps? :shock:

Raine~ Hi! Hope work is going well for you today. Isn't Joshua Jackson the actor on Fringe, the sci-fi, X-File-ish TV show? I love that quirky show and his character is great! I don't know if anyone around here watches it.
Banner by TammyAZ
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning everybody….

I hope everybody had a good weekend…
The highlight of mine was that I got to see Eclipse again, besides that it was boring…

Tonight are the teen choice awards…I wonder if I get to see something of it…it would be probably to late to stay up…

JennJenn, yes my computer has trouble uploading all the add in the Robsessed website…
Yeah my brother is awesome…he goes with me to every movie I want to see…

Riane, and I thought I was bad with gaming…you make me look like an amateur, 6 hours playing games…how are your eyes doing?

Caryn, thanks for confirming that I saw the name of the restaurant right…
Yes, Rob’s ears to look a bit elvish…but then again his beauty can’t be rivaled by elves…I haven’t noticed the protective curving around KrisEllla yet, dang now I have to go again…the 6th time I took the time to really watch other things than his eyes and lips…I just noticed his ears…

Tracy, wow long post!!!....Sounds like you have been working hard…
My brother usually can’t say NO to me, that’s why he will always go with me and besides that we have the same taste of movies, so I always have a movie date to go with…
Even better, I got my brother into reading Twilight!!!.......he wants to know how it ends and I’m not telling him so he started to read the books… he’s now half way through twilight and I hear him laugh regularly.

Oh dang I didn’t realize the teen choice award were actually awarded yesterday, today it will be on tv but still…that’s weird….
There are pic already but I'll wait until after the show with posting....

okay, I'm going to do some work...(I really have too)
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

JennJenn~ Ugh! I hate it when that happens!! I do tend to watch my favorite films "off the reel" as it were. When I was little, I watched The Muppet Movie so much I wore out the tape. Robin Hood Prince of Thieves was really the first one I did it with in theaters though. I think I saw that 6 times in theaters. Gods, I still have such a crush on Kevin Costner.

Tracy~ It's always fun to try for a last minute show. I always think just getting there is good enough! :lol: Granted, the latest I have ever been was walking in literally as they show Edward for the first time in the meadow. Talk about perfect timing.

Marielle~ Definitely! Now you HAVE to go back just to watch that final scene to see RobWard be all ProtectiveWard! :lol:

TeenChoiceAwards~

So Sweet!

Looks like he got comfy...

Oh Holy THUD!!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Tracy - Ummm I'm not sure. Like I said the only Joshua Jackson movie/series that I watched was The Mighty Ducks :lol: . He's waaaay to young in that movie...

Marielle - Yeah that's usually how I spend my weekends when I'm at home, playing games :lol: . My eyes are so dry today which irritates my contact lenses and there's no way I'm wearing my geeky glasses at the office. So I'm enduring it...

Caryn - Yay! Love the Rob Teen Choice Award pics. I think I'll check in tonight to see if there's videos uploaded already on the tube...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Morning everyone,

I have just returned from dropping Susie off at the airport. I had a really great time with her the past few days - thanks for visiting Susie!! It looks like today is going to be a typical rainy day in Scotland - so she left just in time! :lol:

Caryn - :lol: 5 cities?? That's actually pretty cool!! Well, technically, I have saw it in 2 countries - 4 times in Scotland & 1 in England - so whoop!
Thank you very much for the link to your RobCrack! I will have a look through it and let you know if I find it!
EDIT: started to look through it and I have never seen THIS before!! OH MY!! (btw, I hope it's ok that I linked directly from you? I don't want to hog your bandwidth so hope it's alright!). This goes without saying, but you have some unbelievably wonderful pictures!!

missp - Enjoy your 1st day back at school! Do you start teaching lessons straight away, or is there some kind of breaking in period?

Teen Choice Awards - Thanks for the pics of them so far...was Kristen not there? :( Vicky, Ann Marie, Mel, or Fi - do any of you know if and what channel it will be shown in the UK?
Goofy Rob :D
I love how he sits with his feet up!!

Hey, did anyone see this manip of what Bel Ami might look like?? If it is like that...wow...I don't think I would be able to handle this movie! :lol:

I'll check back later!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!