Rob's Halfway House -- #7

Bellsuz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Rob's Halfway House -- #7

Post by Bellsuz »

Hi all!! I hadn't seen this new updated WFE trailer and it made my heart melt I loved it so much I just had to share!! There's more Rob in it :)

This copy is from twicrack addict but I'm sure other places have it as well!! http://bit.ly/eBQ33s

I tried to read back to see if it's already been posted, but sorry if this is old news! Enjoy!!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Just a quick post!

Susie - Yes BarbieRob needs a notebook! This is what you do: get a pretty good notebook (maybe A4 sized) and you send it to the first person. They take pics with him/places he visits and stick them into the notebook - they also write about what he got up to while visiting that person. Then that person sends it to the next HH Sister and so on. The last person then sends it back to you! You keep the notebook full of BarbieRob's memories - and now your hubs has got to let you keep him, since it will now mean a lot to you!! Also, what everyone could do is upload the pics they take/things they write to The Lex so that we all can see what BarbieRob got up to! Don't you think that sounds really cool?? :D
If you wanted to do it, you could get everyone who wants to be a part of it to PM you their address and you send it to the first person and also give them the address of the next person...that make sense? I think it would be really cool if we done this! :D :lol:

missp - I hope RBell manages to get some rest before he has to head off to work. That's great that he got another job so fast!!
Enjoy listening to the Eclipse score & doing some writing!! :)

Mel - Great to see you back here! :)

Caryn - *waves* I see you girl! :D

Ok gotta run now - me, my bf and our friend are gonna watch The Bad Mother's Handbook! I got it for Christmas! Whoop!

See ya later all!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Hey there sisters!!!

First, Happy Hump Day!! Just when I'd started to feel better, that made me feel faint all over again. *sigh*

I've been a bit behind today. I started feeling a bit sick yesterday morning and, by yesterday afternoon, had crashed completely, with a mild fever and body aches. I'm hoping, since I had a flu shot, that it's quick and not too bad. But, we'll see.

SANDY!!!!! It’s so good to see you, sweetie. So sorry that Chica1 ended up being sickly at the end of the trip to Disney. But, it still looked like the whole clan was having a fabulous time.

Susie~ Hahaha!! Go figure that I’d be the first to offer to take any version of Rob!! Oooh, I’d be so excited if Rob showed up in my mailbox. :lol: I did see that WfE was delayed. I was kindofsortof bummed, but at the same time, it makes sense. It’ll now be released without any kind of distraction from it. Not that anything could distract me from it. My mom’s birthday happens to fall on that weekend and I think I might even share Rob with her and take her for her birthday. I gave her the book for Christmas. As for Target TwiSister, I would give her some time to get settled. It’s been a busy season for everyone, I’m thinking. Unbroken actually sounds very interesting. It sounds like a book hubs owul like, combining his two favorite subjects; running and war books.

Desiree~ Awww, such sweetness from LittleMan. What did I get for Christmas? I got several very comfortable nightgowns, lounging pants, Toy Story 3 on BluRay, Glee Season 1 and a matted and framed poster of EclipseWard. I’m still working on THG trilogy. I finished THG and am getting ready to start on Catching Fire.

Tracy~ I do remember Bing and David singing together. It was just beautiful. I always wonder what conversation, if any, Bing and David had behind the scenes. Bing was renowned for being a bit of a pistol off camera. I’m glad you get a few days off. I think you’ve earned it these last few weeks.

Tonise~ I’m so sorry to hear about RBell’s father. It is always so sad when we see our parents in that condition. Hopefully, the court will do what’s right. It will be hard on the whole family. Those kinds of fights always are. I’ll keep the whole family in my thoughts.

AnnMarie~ So glad that your birthday was a happy one. Sounds like you got quite the haul of goodies.

Chrissy~ Ugh! I hate the disappearing post. It’s why I do all my posts in word and copy and paste.

Marielle~ Yes, those pictures were absolutely to die for. I do hope you find some good bargains, and a present for bf’s birthday.

Jaclyn~ Never feel bad about bragging about family and family time. It’s always the best part of the holidays. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on Carol of the Bells. I’ll let you know what I think of Dawn Treader, if I still go. That’s exactly what I was thinking about MiniRobWard too!! It’ll be a great adventure for him.

Mel~ Good to see you too!! Yes, we all know MR is a puppy lover, but it’s good to hear that you liked Eclipse overall.

Alright, I'm off to curl up and try to kick this nastiness. I'll try to check in a little later. Hmmm, I think this here might just be the cure for what ails me.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

Bellsuz wrote:Hi all!! I hadn't seen this new updated WFE trailer and it made my heart melt I loved it so much I just had to share!! There's more Rob in it :)

This copy is from twicrack addict but I'm sure other places have it as well!! http://bit.ly/eBQ33s

I tried to read back to see if it's already been posted, but sorry if this is old news! Enjoy!!

Wow!! Yes... lots more Rob! Thank you for posting as I hadn't seen this yet at all!! :D

Everyone else... "HI!!" *waves wildly* I am keeping sooooo busy with the family again this week, so I'm sorry for not dropping in sooner. I have been popping in and out and reading all the updates about your holidays however, and I hope to have time to properly post again soon. I did see Mel's post, (and I "see" her now too ;) ) so that was really exciting and I think I saw Ann Marie popped in too! It's awesome to hear from you both!! Big Hugs!!!

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

It's like meeting up with old friends that you feel mega comfortable with, and I keep lurking :lol:

Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Hello Ladies!

I wanted to post another Hump Day pick, but I already have too many urls :( Maybe later!

It was a beautiful day here today, sunny and warm (for December) 32 F / 0 C. Our Cuban breakfast was so delicious. We all got "Dia y Noche", which is 2 eggs over easy with toast, rice, beans, creole sauce on the side, and fried sweet plantains. Then we all shared one of their mammoth mango pancakes. I took Sonny Boy shoe shopping while Daughter Dear volunteered at a local library in the kids' reading room.

I forgot to tell you about how I gave both kids gift certificates to our neighborhood Yoga studio for Christmas. My son does Yoga after school once a week and loves it. They can go as much as they want/can for a week. They went together yesterday and really enjoyed it. It's so funny because my daughter thinks people think they are boyfriend and girlfriend since they look the same age!!! :? :lol:

Jaclyn - Thanks for the ideas on the "circulating BarbieRob"!! I found a notebook around the house (It might be a little small, but I didn't want to go out shopping :? ) and took pictures and wrote a bit about Rob's stay with me. Then I packed him and the notebook up and sent him on his way to Caryn!! The pics will have to be online only for now since I didn't have time to print them and include them in the notebook. What do you think about a new person every month?? You should be next. Should we keep him in his box???

BarbieRob's Adventures!!

Santa gives Susie BarbieRob for Christmas via the Minneapolis TwiCon

While in Minnesota, Rob was very busy, but helpful too!

Shoveling snow
Melting the ice dam with his beauty (look down and notice the clear gutter!!)
Going sledding
Baking Christmas cookies
Playing the piano

Now he is on his way to Caryn

Mel - It looks like you've caught up with all the posts- sort of. I'm glad you think of us as "old friends"! That was a quiet Christmas! At least Buddy didn't have any complaints, did he? Kids are so cute at Christmas time. Sorry about the wretched weather. It will be fun to have another Christmas with your sister this weekend, though. Eclipse thoughts - Yeah, those are some common complaints. Still, you have to overlook them and enjoy the beauty. Yes, it was better on the big screen. The opening meadow scene :shock: and of course the Seduction/Proposal scene - :o . Robward looked so lovely in all of the mountaintop scenes, anything in that blue shirt. 8-) BD - Robward's hair problem? Too short, too black?

MissP - It's great that you are getting so much time to yourself to do all your fun things today!!

Ginnie - Thanks for checking in to let us know you're OK, just busy with family stuff. That's important. Have fun with it. I'm sure we'll see more of you next week after your daughter goes back to school.

Caryn - I'm so sorry you are sick!!! That last pic - new wallpaper for your computer perhaps??? That is absolutely beautiful. He is godlike there. Here's my worry - he is going to do so well with that film that all the "main stream" women will be hot for him and I don't want to share!!!! I hope he knows that we loved him before he his Oscar!! Look for something nice in your mailbox soon. Jaclyn should be next, don't you think? She has expressed as much enthusiasm as you have - you were just the first. (lucky you!) Should we keep him in his box??

Bellsuz - Welcome back, Susan, I believe it is? Thanks for the heads up on that trailer. We'd love to have you stay a while here at the Halfway House....

I'll be back later to post some more Hump Day pics!
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

Susie, just a quickie before I head off to bed. His hair is too short and dark to be Edward (IMO) it looks lush for him as Rob, but Edwards hair was supposed to be tousled and bronze and the lighting/ exposure of the snaps we've seen may not have been right, and they don't show the colour as it should be or will be but it just doesn't ring true for me. They might've used darker hair to help make him look paler?
Anyway, I've got an early start in the morning, my father has moved back to England, so buddy and I are going to see him.
Sweet dreams those about to sleep and have a fantabulous day those starting their day x

Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Once the little monsters I mean munchkins go to sleep I will make a proper post. But I am thrilled my dear sweet friend Edward Wheels aka Mel posted here. :D
Banner by TammyAZ
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

Ok ladies....time for the next clue, and if this one doesn't give it away then I don't know what will.....:)

The red-head that portrayed this person in the movie is Danny Kaye

Recap of earlier clues:
Thumbelina
The Ugly Duckling
Movie about this person came out in the 50's....

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)