Rob's Halfway House -- #7

VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Rob's Halfway House -- #7

Post by VirginiaMay »

Happy Sunday Ladies!

I'm popping in real quick to give you all the latest update on me before I run off for the day.

First... Hubby has decided he needs to take his laptop with him when he leaves this afternoon. As of tonight I'm offline unless I can get to the library. :worried: :shock: :worried: I know that it's not the end of the world, but I'm a little bummed for obvious reasons.

Second... for you fanfiction readers out there, I've been nominated for a Twinklings Walk of Fame Award in two categories. I'm up for a "Rising Starlet" nod for most promising author, and a "Little Miss Modesty" nod for being the best author of a fic rated under "M". :blush: To say that I'm incredibly honored and humbled would be an understatement. I'm just floored! I would also like to extend my gratitude to the individual or individuals who nominated me. I don't know who it was, but I truly thank you!! For more information or to vote, visit the Twinklings Blog HERE.

Last... I'll miss you girls this week. I already miss responding to everybody. It definitely helps me commit things to memory when I engage you ladies in the conversation -otherwise it's like in one ear and out the other. Hopefully everything I know about your girls and Rob won't escape my brain in the next week. ;)

Take care of each other!
Hugs, Ginnie
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

Aww you guys,
How cute is Rob with this baby

Awww I can't stop awwing LOL

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

I finally have wireless internet!!!! now I can really lex from everywhere in the house...it was a bit of a fight to get it working but I'm dancing now....

Shauni, yeah Rob with baby...heck it makes me even want babies (with him ;) ).....I never knew a guy could look so cute with a baby in his arms...

Ginnie, I'm sorry you are still without laptop...must be hard not to be able to write and enjoy all the ROb-crack freely,...
I hope it will sort itself out soon....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
SweetImpakt

Post by SweetImpakt »

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

GINNIE~~I voted! :D

Happy Sunday, Girls! I have read all of your posts, but I just don't have the energy to respond to them all today. I was hit with a major case of insomnia last night, and didn't get to sleep until around 4 am. So, I am exhausted today AND fighting off a raging UTI. Yes... I have cranberry juice in hand as we speak. I'm also in no mood to write today. So, I am going to play some games on FB instead. Ya'll enjoy your afternoon! I'll either check back in tonight or see Ya'll tomorrow!
zastrow
Settled in Forks

Post by zastrow »

SweetImpakt wrote:BD pic in HQ!!
Hi, that link does not work for me.

Try this one if you want the picture in High Res: Lexicon Storyand Link to High Res Photo
SweetImpakt

Post by SweetImpakt »

zastrow wrote:
SweetImpakt wrote:BD pic in HQ!!
Hi, that link does not work for me.

Try this one if you want the picture in High Res: Lexicon Storyand Link to High Res Photo

Aww dang ! Thanks !

Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

SUSIE'S GOLDEN GLOBES REPORT:

Rob looked great on the red carpet and on stage presenting, but WHY OH WHY DIDN'T THEY GIVE HIM ANY LINES??? ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS READ THE WINNER. THAT'S ALL. HIS PARTNER (WHO WAS SHE?) ONLY HAD ONE "LINE" TOO. She said, "And the Golden Globe for Foreign Language Film goes to..." and then Rob read the envelope and said, "In a Better World". That was it. Most of the other presenters had at least two things to say, a little bit of banter. What a waste! :banghead:

Shauni
- I love those DaddyKowski pics too. So adorable.

Zastrow - Thanks for the link - beautiful pic in HQ. I just stared at it.

MisspP
- Sorry to hear about your insomnia! Too many snow days, I guess! I hope you can rest up for school tomorrow. Good luck getting back into the swing of things.

Marielle
- Kudos for getting wireless in your house!! There's no stopping you now.... I'm glad you're excited about my writing - I'll let you read it when I get to June. I alternate between feeling confident and feeling doubtful about it! Still, I have to write it, even if it ends up just being for you girls to read. Thanks for the BD filming news. That much dancing at the wedding? That's some fun wedding! Until Jake crashes it.NICE PICS!!!

Ginnie
- What a bummer your hubs has to take his laptop with him. To be fair, he may need it for professional reasons, right? Or is it to play games? Maybe this is all part of the big plan for you and your writing - a time to sit back and reflect, a time to take a break with other things and then when you get your laptop back, you'll have renewed productivity. Congrats on the nominations - I voted (for you, of course).

See you all tomorrow!
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hello ladies!

Just because....
Well hellllllooooooooo Biceps! 8-)

We're been pretty busy over the weekend with kids' basketball games, church stuff, a little shopping and errands, etc. I also got caught up in reading two books in four days: Something Borrowed, and Something Blue by Emily Giffin. I borrowed them from a coworker, as we frequently share books at work that we've enjoyed. I thought the books would be mostly mindless fluff, but they had humor and substance, and dealt with the true meaning of friendship and love in such a compelling way. You really find yourself cheering for the female protagonists in each book. Has anyone here read them?

Did anyone watch The Golden Globes? Thanks Susie, for your report! I had our DVR all set to record, but unfortunately our stupid cable and TV service were out for probably half the show. :? I was on the telephone with a friend of mine in the other room, and my daughter came running in... “Mom, it's Rob Patt--something on the T.V.!” When I asked her later how she had known who he was, she said, “I've seen him from the ads on T.V.,” and “Dad told me to go get you.” :lol: I thought Rob looked great, but since I was still on the phone and in front of hubs and daughter, I had to act somewhat nonchalant and couldn't actually hyperventilate or squeal, as I really wanted to do. ;)

Marielle~ Have you been able to narrow down you possible vacation destinations at all yet? I'm glad to know the Avatar special effects crew will have a hand in tackling Renesmee. The special effects in Avatar were amazing, beyond anything I'd ever seen at the movies. Thanks for christening the thread with your lovely Robcrack, by the way.

Jaclyn~ We love your wedding talk around here! Congrats on booking flights to the Twi-convention. I concur with Susie....your bf was such a sweetie to purchase the tickets for you, and especially to go with you! My work colleague loved the BD “morning after” pic, and she had to sit down and take a few deep breaths upon first glance at the picture. She promptly took the picture to show our boss's boss (who is also a Twi-fan), and is also the physical therapist who actually hired me years ago, but has since moved way on up the corporate ladder to the divisional level, and only comes to our facility once every week or two. Wonder if Rob and Kristen's breathtaking pic could have scored any bonus points for me? 8-) Let us know what your Mom thinks of Midnight Sun. I loved it so much, and remember almost sweeping my computer monitor off the desk in frustration, when I realized where Stephanie ended it....such a tease. 8-)

Missp~ That's a bummer about the three days that will be tacked on to the end of your school year--here's hoping no more snow for you! I know how much you treasure your pool time. Are you guys usually out of school in late May? Yay to Rbell for fixing the dryer. Hope all is well with his his new job on Tuesday. Hope you feel better, and that you're able to get back into the swing of things quickly with your class.

Lulu~ Absolutely adorable family you have there! :D Thanks for sharing the great video. Congrats for getting so much work done the past few days as well. It must be so difficult trying to work from home, with that beautiful baby boy close by.

Ginnie~ Congratulations to you for your writing nominations—you go girl! Loved the pic of you, Christina, and Caryn, and I'm so glad you three were able to meet and spend time together. Sorry about your lack of a laptop while hubs has it.....I know that's frustrating. When will your computer supposedly be fixed and returned to you?

Susie~ I'm glad you enjoyed your class Friday and that the class size was manageable. Are the students in this class learning at vastly different levels? I'm also happy to hear the Basilica concert was such a success, and I'm sure you nailed that high B flat. Being the second, or sometimes first alto that I am, a high D or maybe E is about the best I can do without sounding like I'm totally screeching. :lol: Sounds like you had fun with your boys at dinner Saturday night, and I'm sure Daughter Dear enjoyed spending time with her roommates. Is this the last time she'll see them before she leaves? I'm sorry about your increased knee pain with the decrease in your Ibuprofen. Is it painful when walking, or mostly at the end of the day?

Shauni~ Good for you to decide now that a career in the sciences may not be for you. And as several others have said, it's perfectly okay not to have your whole life figured out at eighteen. Many people in American colleges switch majors several times, before they decide what they ultimately want to do. It sounds like you've got a good plan and it helps that your parents are so supportive. I hope the meeting with your school counselor is successful. Thanks for supplying us with the lovely Robcrack, as always.

Desiree~ Hello there hon. Hope things are going well and sorry you're having a rough time with the little ones right now.

Dawn~ Thanks for posting the pic of the WFE movie poster. I'd walk right off the sidewalk, if I saw that thing of beauty in front of my eyes.

Sandy~ I hope your daughter has had a wonderful trip to D.C., and I'm glad to hear her panic attacks have lessened as her stress has decreased somewhat. I'm already dreading the “clique thing” as my daughter prepares to head to middle school next year-6th grade. It seems like girls are so much cattier than boys.

Caryn~ Hope you all have had a wonderful trip, and I loved the picture of you, Ginnie, and Christina. That's so cool that you were able to meet and close down the restaurant for lunch. Thanks for posting the adorable pictures of Dadkowski, and A+ for your analysis on Rob's improved baby-handling skills. :D Hope your drive home is safe and that you're not too exhausted.

Penny~ I loved the Eclipse commentary too, and found Rob to be his funny, adorkable self, as always. He and Kristen sounded too cute together, which is pretty amazing considering they weren't even in the same room while filming the commentary. Loved that comment that Rob supposedly says, “Where's my daughter?” when he comes on set.--too funny. I bet he helps make the filming process fun for Mackenzie--keeping things light when he can.
Banner by TammyAZ
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning ladies….

What is this??? Only three posts after I went to bed last night… what about the Globes???

Our man looked so handsome!!!
I really love the dark blue…

It’s just perfect!!!

Shauni, thanks for the BD pic, it looks much better on my phone…

Susie, If I’m correct Rob’s partner was that girl from the new House serie…at least that what was written on the BD-info page…

Tracy, nope, I have only more options for vacay now…my BF isn’t home yet so I didn’t get the chance to narrow it down…

I’m going to watch the re-view of the red carpet show of the Golden Globes at E! tonight…I can’t wait to see what everybody was wearing….
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house