Post by bac »

Continue Rob Lovin'...

Previous thread found HERE.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Re: Rob's Halfway House -- #7

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Love when this man opens his front door for us.

Here is the list of names.
The Names

BlueStarEgo - Chrissy
Brienna - Brienna
bored by the sea - Vicky
DarkMuse - Kristina/Kristiner/Kris/KSter
dazzle21 - Raine
dazzledBrit - Linz
despoina92 - Deb
Dovrebanen - Trine
Edward_Addict - Mandy
Edwards Ragazza - Desiree
Edwards Wheels - Mel
Fizzles - Laura
ForJazz926 - Julie (e-mum1)
GenevieveCullen - Jen
G-Faerie08 - G/GG/Gii
Jadey - Jade/Jadey (e-daughter2)
Jazz Girl - Caryn (e-godsmum to Ashley)
JulieM - JulieM/Jooooolie (e-Foster Mum to e-Daughter2)/(no confusy confusy with Julie e-mum1)
Lulu
marielle
♥midnight_sun♥ - Ashley (e-daughter1)
missp - Tonsie
newtonscricket - NewJen
older_twilight_fan - Tracy
openfire - Jaclyn
ringswraith - David/Rings
Susie - Susie/Sue Ann
SwanCullen - JennJenn
SweetImpakt - Shauni
TammyAZ - Tammy
twilightsagaaddict - Sandy
vampirelover109 - Ann Marie
Velvet409 - Christina
VirginiaMay - Ginnie
xhopeonaropex - Hope
Last edited by Edwards Ragazza on Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Banner by TammyAZ
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Hi girls

Thought I would drop by and found a brand new thread. Aww I love when we move with Rob at his new house at his new filming location. I wanted to post a pick but forgot the codes. ARRGG. But I am happy this is the first time I ever posted first to any thread. Can someone please remind me what the codes are to posting a link. Thanks Girls.

Everyone have a great day

P.s. Sorry mods for the double post just wanted to keep the first one the name list. Hope you don't mind. :)
Banner by TammyAZ
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Last edited by marielle on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Thanks for the shiny new thread, Bac!

Hello ladies!
A little Hammock Rob 8-) to welcome us to our new home.

Marielle~ I look forward to all the Rocrack you bring over to our new home. You can triple or quadruple post, for all I care. :lol:

Desiree~ Thanks for bringing the list of names over to our new thread.

I'll check back in with you ladies later. Have a great day! I'll bet we'll burn through at least 3 or 4 pages by tonight, just christening our new home. :D
Banner by TammyAZ
Ilovetwilight0509
Learning to Love Green

Post by Ilovetwilight0509 »

Hi Ladies, I introduced myslef more fully, but can't find it. I started yesterday and finished this morning and I can't find the post and noticed that it is locked now. I don't know if it posted. That was the second time it seemed that I lost it. I have to work so I will try to make this fast.

My name is Dawn. I have two kids. I say I live in NJ and Pa because I am back and forth so much, but now I have to say NY because since twilight I am there a lot too. I have a cat. I have been married for 7 yrs. I love, love, love twilight. I share most of my experiences wit my daughter. I have met a lot of cast members with my daughter. Most of them have been great to her and has always said something cute to her or paid her extra attention. When finding out my daughter was scared Chaske(Sam) was so sweet. They did fist pumps with her and pinky swears that she would take a pic. with them, Kellan was so nice to her. He took about 2 min. to talk to her, which is forever when they have 500 fans waiting. He brushed her hair out of her eyes before their pic. and then he tweeted her. He is a great guy. When their pic. made it in People mag. I had to go see him to get it signed and he took his time with the most thoughtful look on his face and wrote a nice little blurb to her. If someone knows how to post pics. I could try and scan it and send it. Peter called her a vampire candy snack. I forget what candy he called her. I probable wrote it down somewhere. She writes all the cast and that is how I started teaching her how to read at the age of 4. I have delivered Hand delivered her letters to Kristen, Taylor,and def. Rob. I felt it was a mother's duty. I take my job as a mother seriously. No I really do and def. wanted them to get the letters when she spent so much time writing those two sentences. It was how painful how long it took and i was making sure they got it. I just wish I would have put her address in all the letters so she could get a letter back, but I learn from my mistakes and I will do my duty as a mother and try to get close to Rob again and of course the other cast she will write and give him a letter from her with an return address. Sorry I am amusing myself.

I love twilight because it was written great. And i love how talented the cast is. If they don't play an instrument they do a lot of charity work Peter especially.

My daughter and i have been interviewed in a NJ paper at a twilight convention, as i said my daughter's pic. with Kellan made it in people, a pic I took of someone with Kellan made it into an online paper. I got a guitar pick from Bobby Long, but didn't meet him, I have my ways to of getting what I want, I got a pick form Steve from Hurricane Bells, and drove his tour bus and trailer with is equipment to his tour managers house, a friend of mine brother in law. So I have had a blast.

I have heard that some of you met to go to twi con. That is something I would like to do. I would love to hear about it.

I think I read somewhere that you have to have a love for Rob to be here? I am realistic about twilight, meeting the cast and I remember I am married, but I have to say that if I ever heard Rob sing my knees might collapse on me. I love, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE his voice.

I hope to hear about everyone and some your love for twilight too.

Have a great day.
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

This is just a drive by posting to say hi and peaking at the new place! I'll be back later to help decorate!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Ilovetwilight0509
Learning to Love Green

Post by Ilovetwilight0509 »

Thanks for the pics. If I use the word love to reference it has to be I love his eyes and his jaw.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

ooh our garden chair

one of my favorites for on the wall

oooh Rob says, the shower is working!!

oooh yeah, I found me some curtains

oh Hey Dawn, *waves* nice to meet you....

hey caryn, do you have some good perve chairs?

Oh yeah, the bike has to be moved as well

oh and my all time favorite (I have many)

I'm going to let you girls have some fun with decorating... I'll join up tonight again...
Last edited by marielle on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Quick drop by to see the new thread! Congrats ladies on getting a new one. =)
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse